Info: Songkra Valley and Khorum Coast Grinder Rewards (2016)

Monthly competitions are returning with a twist in September!

The VIP program will be altered but the value will remain. You won't lose any status nor will it be for nothing.

New events, new prizes, new experience coming soon.

Stay tuned.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Bump. I've raised maturities on songkra once more.

I am putting a pin on the monthly competitions until I can have a bit more time to brainstorm.

bump! a new month! Maturities on Songkra are Guard to Alpha. You can now do the entire BIG circuit on Arkadia!

Bump.maturities are set to stalker.

4000hp (they apparently got nerfed a little).. get them hofs.

Just a note to all...

Will keep the high mat spawn but will reduce the numbers some over the next couple of days. Very easy to be overwhelmed if you cant kill very fast.

Songkra valley maturities are being moved back down to Guard-Dom level for the populace... also because they drop ESC and OAs more. :)

Gl with the land. Keep meaning to ask / try the markup on these lands.

Last edited:
Gl with the land ...

Wrong thread for that but it was the same.. actually tax was a hair better. This is why I have always said it simply increases variance.

Will be about a week before the maturities drop to where I am putting them.

Wrong thread for that but it was the same.. actually tax was a hair better. This is why I have always said it simply increases variance.

Will be about a week before the maturities drop to where I am putting them.

Ah, my mistake, you was too quick for me. I edited and posted on your hunting log, where I meant to post :)

Thanks for the reply.

Songkra mats around Alpha to Prowler at the moment. About 5 days until it is where it needs to be.

Songkra is back to the mature to provider set that people liked.

This will be the last month of this event program and will change up in 2017. Because this is the last month of this program, we are removing the stage 6 requirement for bonus peds.

You will receive the following along with big industries points:

- 100 globals gets you 400 ped.
- 100 ped for every 25 globals thereafter.

There are no other requirements and no sign ups are needed.

bump it up.. last week of this.. more details coming soon on 2017's competition.

Back