Songkra Valley Lucky 7's Event - Hunting

Join the Songkra Valley chat channel by typing into any one of your in-game chat window: /join #songkravalley

Friendly conversations about the Land Area, Arkadia, loots, globals, HOFs, and anything else that comes to mind.

Last edited:
Most players seems to be in agreement, in forum and in-game, about having a single creature LA. I will not destroy the Mutated Otorugi DNA and will instead be unlocking the Numbers and Maturity slider at the end of the week; allowing the number and maturity of Mutated Otorugi the decrease naturally throughout the next few weeks. Anyone who wishes to complete any remaining Mutated Otorugi mission will still have some time to do so before they fall to minimum settings.

There's not a real difference in threat levels between the two species.. best to leave it be. They also look very much alike and behave the same. I had 3 globals up till now, will continue to hunt, but not if one species goes back to young.

There's not a real difference in threat levels between the two species.. best to leave it be. They also look very much alike and behave the same. I had 3 globals up till now, will continue to hunt, but not if one species goes back to young.

Thanks for the feedback Spawn. You are correct, both mobs are equal in many ways.

As previous owner also stated "songkra was a unique experience and many people on arkadia like to do multiple missions at once. as long as both mobs are equatable with ped per kill, there is no reason why you cannot keep them both. The rewards are equally great and contribute to evade and hp."

However, there are many that have stated in previous posts they would like just one single mob. It's still early in my LA management days and I'm getting very good feedbacks from everyone. Most conflicting each other on what I should do. I myself am torn between making a decision on one choice or its alternate.

There are still a few more days until the end of the week before I go through with reducing Mutated Otorugi spawns, but I do trust the previous owner with his more vast knowledge and in keeping Songkra Valley a unique experience. I'm still unsure what to do...

Last edited:
As for me all is simple, we pay tax % for hunting on LA, and we need good mu to cover this taxes. Mutated Otorugi has lower average mu than beladoth. Thats why i trying to avoid killing otorugi when hunt on that la.

my 2 cents, leave them both out there, I hate shooting a bunch of guards and such, then having to shoot Young’s.

I would actually prefer one tick upwards on the maturity lvl :)

Also I’m on the board. Got a 76ped global a no bonus one and I had a small hog the el missed so no pic.

Does the hof still count for 7ped at least?

Hey pepe, gratz on the HOF and thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure how many Young Mutated Otorugi will spawn with settings at minimum for them. My best guess is that it would be about 5% or less? Which would make it only a small nuisance, for every 20 Mutated Beladoth you would only have to deal with 1 young. But I'm leaning towards what the previous owner pointed out. That is to leave them both out at low-mid level settings for the unique experience and ability to complete both missions at the same time.

Your HOF does count for 7 PEDs, plus 27 more PEDs for posting it. See previous quote below.

Hey Craggan, the 370 pedder you got was not a HOF. You can check a for HOF by pressing the "f" key in-game. Posting a screenshot of swirls would be best but if you do happen to miss a screenshot of your HOF swirls you can still post a screenshot of the HOF by pressing "f", scroll until you see your HOF listed, and taking a picture of that. It would still have to be listed on EntropiaLife to be counted though.

Last edited:
Gratz on the HOF. Good to see items dropping other than Combat Masks. The environment also suits your armor and bat-wings nicely. Looks like you just swooped in and KO that Mutated Beladoth.

anthony pepe pepe Mutated Beladoth Dominant 468 PED Sun, 19 Aug 2018 19:49:58

Last edited:
I like the La as it is right now. Maturities are about right for me and i don't really mind there is 2 different mobs.

Keep the events HSL please. ML doesn't favour grinders, it favours uber grinders who can do a massive amount of dps. I wouldn't show up for a ML event as I know I wouldn't stand a chance.

I'm not on Ark all the time and can't make every event. Just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents. I know there are players who are a lot more active on your LA and I understand these will have a lot more influence on decisions. (and rightly so)

Thanks for the feedback Noz, I do appreciate it. I concur with you. Since increasing the maturity a few ticks during the last Songkra Saturday HSL Event, there has been noticeably more globals. There are also a lot more 7's being hit. Out of the 60 Songkra Valley globals today there were 16 globals with 7's. Not bad, almost 1 in 3 globals had a 7.

I have decided to keep both creatures on Songkra Valley. They both provide a repeatable, high-value PED stage 6 reward that cannot be found on any other creatures as far as I know. Going back to what the previous owner stated, this helps make Songkra Valley a unique LA as hunters can grind out both missions at the same time.

Songkra Saturday's will stay HSL. ML makes no sense as there are a few high DPS weapons that will always end of winning the majority of the time. That is not good for big prize events as many hunters, as well as the LA owner, would lose out.

Arkadia will always welcome you back when you return. Next time you're on vacation here, stop by Songkra Valley again. Who knows, you might end up taking the 25,000 PED top prize home.

Last edited:
Songkra Valley has just hit the 300 globals mark for the past 7 days. A first milestone for such a recently purchased land area. I would like to thank everyone that has been participating on Songkra Valley and look forward to providing additional benefits in the near future.

songkra_valley_300_globals.jpg

I am also pleased to announce that Swirl's Armory is now opened and fully stocked at Songkra Valley Estate. Great items at great prices. Stop by and take a look today!

swirls2armory.jpg

Last edited:
Super Gratz to the one and only, sweet Angel of Shadow for being the first to hit a double 7's HOF over 500 PEDs!!! She has decided to take the 2331 PEDs payout. That means all 3 Mayhem Armor pieces are still up for grabs. Thanks for your generosity Angel!

Angel Of Shadows Gunslingers Mutated Beladoth Provider 577 PED Thu, 23 Aug 2018 23:38:19

Last edited:
A few more milestones accomplished yesterday. Songkra Valley broke the 400 globals mark for the past 7 days and became the #1 mob on Arkadia for the past 30 days. Again, thanks to all that have been participating on Songkra Valley! Without you, this would have not been possible.

songkra_valley_400_globals.jpg

top_10_mobs.jpg

Noticeable mention to Ionut xHyper Manuel for his 3 HOFs, all within 3 minutes of each other and winning 2nd place in the Songkra Saturday HSL Event on 25 Aug 2018.

Ionut xHyper Manuel Mutated Beladoth Old Alpha 238 PED Sat, 25 Aug 2018 22:31:20
Ionut xHyper Manuel Mutated Otorugi Dominant 388 PED Sat, 25 Aug 2018 22:29:44
Ionut xHyper Manuel Mutated Beladoth Guardian 199 PED Sat, 25 Aug 2018 22:28:36

Last edited:
500+ globals past 7 days accomplished! It's only a matter of time before another double 7's over 500 PEDs hit - or even better, a triple 7's hit to win the 25,000 PEDs grand prize.

songkra_valley_500_globals_692568.jpg

Last edited:
600+ globals the past 7 days and counting. Also, currently the top LA for the past 7 days in Hunting Globals as listed on EntropiaLife. Thanks again to everyone participating. Good luck, have fun, HOF big!

songkra_valley_600_globals.jpg

Last edited:
First full month of owning Songkra Valley and I would like to share that hunters have won a total of 18,116 PEDs for the month of August, 2018. The most for any single LA as far as I can tell. There are still many hunters that have not collected their winnings. Please be sure to add and PM me in-game to collect your winnings.

The 25,000 PEDs Grand Prize is still up for grabs. Who's going to win it?

Last edited:
Songkra Starfinder Token
Songkra Starfinder Token (SST) can be won while hunting on Songkra Valley and are used to redeem free warp flights courtesy of Songkra Starfinder XXXVI Warp Services.

There are three ways to win a SST:
1) Every 7th global/HOF you get on Songkra Valley will get you one SST.
2) Every global/HOF on Songkra Valley equal to or more than 250 PEDs will get you one SST.
3) Any participants that get at least one global/HOF during the Songkra Saturday HSL Events will get one SST.

Last edited:
Songkra Valley now holds the top two mobs for the last 30 days!

top10_last_7_days.jpg

Also worth noting, the Mayhem Armors bonus prize exchange items will soon be replaced with new items that will appeal to a bigger audience. Announcement will be made when it becomes official so stay tuned.

Would it be possible to still keep the mayhem parts as an alternate prize? Maybe choose between the 2 items?

Thanks pepe, I guess there is no reason why I cant keep the Mayhem Armor prize as part of the bonus prize exchange. As promised, a new item has been added to the bonus prize exchange - a full set of Armor Plating Mark.5B Adjusted is now winnable. More items to come as I get them. Good luck, have fun, HOF big!

Last edited:
Restoration Chip Adjusted has been added to bonus trade-in pool. :yay:

Last edited:
any chance you could make a tracker for Songkra Starfinder Tokens?

Thanks!

New format with 2.99% hunting tax will become effective October 1st, 2018 with the same chances to win the same great prizes. More details to be release later this week.

The following Songkra Valley changes will be effective on October 1st, 2018 00:00 MA Time.

Old Format New Format
Hunting Tax: 4.47% Hunting Tax: 2.99%
Win 7 PEDs for every Songkra Valley global/HOF. Win 5 PEDs for every Songkra Valley global/HOF.
Post a picture of your Songkra Valley HOF on ArkadiaForum HOF or PCF - Other Planets Discussion - Songkra Valley HOFs thread and win 27 PEDs. Post a picture of your Songkra Valley HOF on ArkadiaForum HOF or PCF - Other Planets Discussion - Songkra Valley HOFs thread and win 20 PEDs.
Win 777 PEDs each time you complete an:
- IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Beladoth Stage 6
- IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Otorugi Stage 6
No longer available. Those that have not claimed an achievment award wil be reimburshed 1 PED for each global recorded since the event has started.
Get a global/HOF with one 7 = win 7 PEDs. Get a global/HOF with one 7 = win 5 PEDs.
Get a global/HOF with two 7’s = win 154 PEDs (77 + 77). Get a global/HOF with two 7’s = win 150 PEDs.
Get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with two 7’s = win 2331 PEDs (777 + 777 + 777). Get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with two 7’s = win 2500 PEDs
Every 7th global/HOF you get on Songkra Valley will get you one SST. Every 10th global/HOF you get on Songkra Valley will get you one SST.

Songkra Valley’s Mining event will be discontinued due to the lack of participants. Mining tax will be set to 0% for those that do occasionally stop by to mine.

Songkra Saturday HSL Events will be reduced from 4 hours to 2 hours with alternate start times every weekend. Payouts will also be adjusted accordingly with random items still included as part of the prizes.

Bonus monthly/quarterly side events will be in effect. Check back to see the side events.

The Songkra Valley Lucky 7's Event has been a huge success so far. Lots of hunting records on Arkadia has been broken and I have noticed some of the highest hunting activity on Arkadia in a long time. Currently, Arkadia has 454 Unique Avatars with 2,114 Globals compared to Calypso’s 1,124 Unique Avatars with 7,790 Globals. Global Turnover respectively are 210,597 PEDs and 877,655 PEDs. Auction house activity on Arkadia is also up with just over 100 pages listed compared to Calypso’s 700+ pages. Not some bad stats for Arkadia given its land area size and economy compared to Calypso. This could be a coincidence with the new moon being released but nevertheless, Arkadia is on the rise again.

planet_overview.jpg

If you haven’t been to Arkadia in a while, now is the perfect time to visit. There are free daily scheduled warp flights via Songkra Starfinder XXXVI. Two other great Arkadian land areas have active ongoing events as well. Just wanted to give a shout out to Tim DxBlueIce Fisher with his event Khorum Coast: Shoot first - Ask later and MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla’s new event Aakas Island Golden Swirls. Lots of PEDs are available to be won on Arkadia.

Good luck, have fun, and HOF big!

Probably a dumb question but will the items still be available in place of the 2500 ped prize for the hof over 500 with double 7's?

Also are you discontinuing the 25K grand prize or did someone win that and I missed it?

Bonus items are still available to be won in place of the 2500 PED prize. The 25K grand prize is still up for grabs. When it has been won, the grand prize will drop to 10K PEDs.

Back