Songkra Valley - Shoot Lead, Get PED (Monthly)

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore

Greetings everyone,

I've recently purchased Songkra Valley (Coordinates: 32458, 26140) on Planet Arkadia and for the past month been thinking about many ways to actually come up with a decent event that is both inviting and rewarding to new and old players alike when hunting there.

To this end, I decided I would be providing a bonus ped reward for every global that any hunter achieves during their grinding sessions at the Land Area as a form of appreciation for your active presence and support.

This specific event offers no pressure on you as a hunter, it's as the title says: Shoot lead, get PED. 1 global or 300 globals, you will be rewarded. There will be distinctive reward thresholds for the amount of activity on Songkra Valley that you provide however, to further show my apreciation, which will be explained below:

- Participants who score less than 50 globals receive:
  • 4% extra PED on top of every global up to 300 PED in value.
- Participants who score between 50 and 99 globals receive:
  • 4% extra PED on top of every global up to 300 PED in value;
  • 8% extra PED on top of every global between 301 PED and 2000 PED in value;
  • 15% extra PED on top of every global above 2001 PED in value;
- Participants who score above 100 globals receive:
  • 6% extra PED on top of every global up to 300 PED in value;
  • 10% extra PED on top of every global between 301 PED and 2000 PED in value;
  • 17% extra PED on top of every global above 2001 PED in value;

- How to claim your rewards:
Rewards can be claimed at the beggining of every month that follows the one you collected globals on. To do so contact myself (Bendak Starkiller Mandalore) through the following means:
  • Ingame messaging;
  • Planet Calypso Forums or Planet Arkadia Forums;
  • Discord direct messaging: S_killer.tar (Starkiller)#8333.
  • ”Starkiller’s Row Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT

- Rules:
  • All globals will be tracked and compiled through Entropia Life;
  • No registration is required - Through globaling on Songkra Valley you will automatically register yourself;
  • Global count will be reset and all rewards will be calculated every 1st of the following month;
  • Rewards can be claimed after the 1st of every month

- Conditions:
  • Globals are strictly tracked through Entropia Life therefore I suggest you download and use Entropia Life's Tracker Plugin to have better chances of capturing your globals into the system;
  • Teams will not be tracked, as that would require a team register. This may change in the future.
  • For accounting purposes, prizes must be claimed up to a maximum of 2 months after being awarded. This can have exceptions, depending on my availability to deliver or yours to receive the rewards;
  • Currently I have no means, besides this one, to publicize everyone's winnings. This may change in the near future. You will need to make your own calculations if you wish to know your earnings for the month, or wait for my own calculations at the beggining of each month.

I hope you enjoy hunting at Songkra Valley as many have before, and please feel free to send your suggestions on how to improve this event further either through posting on this thread or through the contacts I provided above. There is much room for improvements :)

Last edited:

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Reserve #3

Last edited:

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Reserve for QA

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
What if my bullets are made of love? Do I qualify?

Good luck :)

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
What if my bullets are made of love? Do I qualify?

Good luck :)
I'll be monitoring closely, however might wanna bring lead instead! Beladoths and Otorugis don't seem to bother with love bullets :laugh:

Thanks, there's more to come soon :cool:

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bumping it up!

Happy Children's Day :yay: Go have some fun at my playground

Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services

osga

Provider
Society
The Ministry
milton osga hastings
oh wow! an event that rewards players for grinding and gives some of the taxes back ? an event without crazy rules or without hidden stuff and no impossible to reach objectives? nooooo this can't be real!!! sign me up!! oh wait i don't need to sign up too! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

FML.

Now this seems like a great event, simple to understand and rewards the players for their dedication - contrary to many of the hyped up 3 million ped reward events that have such difficult objectives that they're pretty much meant to give nothing to player and are just BS.

Great job. And great LA with great mobs. Best of luck! :cool:

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
oh wow! an event that rewards players for grinding and gives some of the taxes back ? an event without crazy rules or without hidden stuff and no impossible to reach objectives? nooooo this can't be real!!! sign me up!! oh wait i don't need to sign up too! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

FML.

Now this seems like a great event, simple to understand and rewards the players for their dedication - contrary to many of the hyped up 3 million ped reward events that have such difficult objectives that they're pretty much meant to give nothing to player and are just BS.

Great job. And great LA with great mobs. Best of luck! :cool:
This format can only improve from here :) While my resources are scarce at the moment I am trying to pour as much energy as I can into the thought process. But I do work IRL for a living, and my job takes most of my time and "passion" too.

Any feedbacks on this event are more than welcome and I do listen to everyone I reach out to and reach out to me... So if there's anything I can do to improve this format, Say it!:laugh:

Taking this chance to bump it up! Giving away peds to people who wanna raise their Evader / Looter / HP levels!

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bumping it up for the weekend :) Go grab your tax backs! :)

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer

Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Congratulations to Detritus the Troll for being the first hunter to reach the 50 globals counter during Shoot Lead, Get PED event, netting him currently 377.52 PED in rewards for his hard work.

Keep it up for the next threshold for further rewards!

Also announcing I will be publishing a temporary solution for people to check their winnings for any month this event runs.

Keep in mind the globals are currently monitored and recorded with the assistance of Entropia Life, and therefore I suggest people to install their tracker to assure better monitoring of their records.

Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT if you wanna have an informal chat with me or other participants - My community area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services.

Thanks for reading!

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bump it up :D

Currently fine tuning the little sheet so people can consult their winnings.

Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT if you wanna have an informal chat with me or other participants - My community of misfits with areas for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services.

Teekin

Provider
Society
Virtual Legends
Morene Bolleke
Free bump! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: fun rewards!

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Free bump! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: fun rewards!
Thanks for the bump Bolleke :)

Almost at the end of the first month of the event, with almost 600 ped prepped up to be rewarded to players.

Special recognition for Detritus the Troll that had a little hiatus on the hunting but is back and is already on 70 globals :) Soon he'll be getting the final tier bonus.

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
June's event is over, now to begin July's!

Worthy mentions:
  • Detritus the Troll - 101 tracked globals - 910.94 PED rewarded.
It's that simple. Get globals, get rewarded :)

I have a spreadsheet prepared to present everyone with their winnings, but having some issues uploading it currently. Whoever has hunted on Songkra Valley for the month of June are free to contact me to retrieve their winnings from the event for the month.

Same rules are applicable on July.

Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT if you wanna have an informal chat with me or other participants - My community of misfits with areas for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services.

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
Worthy mentions:
  • Detritus the Troll - 101 tracked globals - 910.94 PED rewarded.

wooot, i didn't realize i made the cut!

thanks for a simple event and great mobs :handgun:

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer

Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT - If you wanna have an informal chat with me or other participants - My community of misfits with areas for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services.

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bumping it up for August! :) Go grab your tax backs! :)

My apologies on the current Land Area spawns, I was focused on hunting and then had some RL issues to settle. Should be fixed today.

Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT - If you wanna have an informal chat with me or other participants - My community of misfits with areas for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services.