Help: Songkra Valley's Maturity suggestions

Which maturities would you like to see on Songkra Valley?

• Young to Old

• Old to Guardian

• Guardian to Alpha

• Alpha to Prowler

• Stalker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
Heya everyone,

Seeing as this forum is more inclusive than Arkadia's at this point, I would like to leave a poll here to those interested in hunting the Mutated Beladoths and Mutated Otorugis about which maturities would you like to see in the foreseable future and events that will be organized on Songkra Valley. If possible and you are willing, please leave a reply attached to your vote so I can get a better idea as to why you made your choice, to enlighten me on potential issues that may have risen throughout your experience.

Due to the limitations of the Poll and to make it less complex, I bundled the maturities into groups of three (with the exception of Stalker maturity) and would like to reinforce the feedback part so I can get a more precise feel for the choices, specificaly on which mobs you refer to, if Beladoths or Otorugis. Also, the poll is multiple choice, so people who are voting are free to do. Keep in mind however, certain maturities are not available when other are in place at the Land Area, as the system disperses the maturities level to create variety.

This poll is oriented mainly for those who enjoy coming to Arkadia and Songkra Valley for a good hunting spin, however anyone else is also free to vote and leave feedback of any sort.

Futhermore, if you do not wish to publicly state your feedback here, you can contact me through Private messages on this forum, Arkadia's or Discord (S_killer.tar (Starkiller)#8333). I also have a Discord Server set up for those who wish to commune and make use of the different services I provide, here is a link: Starkiller's Row

Thank you in advance, and keep it civil please. :)

somewhere in the middle is still affordable to me and helps the the challenge.
Youngs only if there where way way denser spawns...I mean really dense like....whole radar red dense :D

somewhere in the middle is still affordable to me and helps the the challenge.
Youngs only if there where way way denser spawns...I mean really dense like....whole radar red dense :D

Noted :) Thank you

I voted guard to alpha and OA/prowler.. i'm fine killing stalkers but those seem to be the sweeter spots IMO for loot and points.

I voted guard to alpha and OA/prowler.. i'm fine killing stalkers but those seem to be the sweeter spots IMO for loot and points.

Oki doki I will keep this in mind thanks :)

Maturity
Young
1530​
65​
25​
61.2​
9945​
Mature
1700​
72​
28​
60.7​
12240​
Old
1890​
80​
31​
61​
15120​
Provider
2130​
89​
34​
62.6​
18957​
Guardian
2350​
98​
38​
61.8​
23030​
Dominant
2620​
108​
42​
62.4​
28296​
Alpha
2870​
118​
45​
63.8​
33866​
Old Alpha
3200​
130​
50​
64​
41600​
Prowler
3550​
144​
54​
65.7​
51120​
Stalker
4000​
160​
48​
83.3​
64000​

Based on this entropiawiki stats I would say Old-Guardian, this taking in account the danger lvl and how much players can do them. I may also be wrong.

Back