Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Sonic Squid

sonic_squid_184967.jpg

Description
The sonic squid gets its name from its main attack tactics:
by pushing water from the jet bladder through a thin membrane, the sonic squid produces a powerful high-frequency scream that stuns its victim, making the victim easier to kill.

Creature Type :
ak_icon_undefined.jpg
They used to be Animals, now ???

Damage Type : Impact 66.6%, Electric 33.3%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mob still exist?

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
This mob has a special place in my heart as I was the first to global on it (according to tracker)

I looked a while back and I did see 1 or two, but they are almost not around at all, rare - which sucks I loved to hunt them for some reason. Spawn em up please MA!!

Razortooths suck!!

Just an fyi - this mob often doesn't show up on radar when flying above the water because they are so deep. Just dropped in at TI Northern Shores and killed a few for fun. Thanks for the location info.

Icco found these SE from treasure island riverside TP @ 39881-50508. I went there yesterday and shot some. They are very deep, close to the bottom and it is dark there. Hard to see. Can someone update entropidia with these coords?

Delver, can you tell icco to add me to his FL pls? his name won't produce a search as its too short and he, I and Akbar all share an interest in the rarer animals and have interesting locations etc.

If he searches 'Lardinho' there is only one. It's unique to me. Thanks mate ^^b

I met this squid last time at the beach SE of troy, toward the island.. Been a while tho..

Found some Sonic Squid in an instance in the Cape Corinth/Half Moon Bay area (62348, 89578).

sonicsquid.jpg

The caves are full of Pupugi (most of them Guardian and higher), and when you follow the passage downward you eventually find a pond with the squid.

Status
Back