Selling: Space Emporium - Foma Shop 21 AND 22

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Selling Foma Shop 21 AND 22
FIRM PRICE: AT LEAST 11K FOR BOTH SHOPS together...
Works out to 5.5k per shop.

I believe each shop has 225 item points.. 200 inside and 25 in the 'display' entry area.
That's 450 item points!!! (more than most shops you'll find in a mall shop)

The shops are across the hall from one another and fairly close to a TP.

Not selling one shop without the other.

============================

Also potentially selling 2 apartments on Foma also...

Apartments are Alpha West Floor 11, Apartment F and Alpha East 6G.

All the stuff in all of the apartments and shop may be up for grabs as well, but negotiations may be needed for any particular item.

Sorry, the mannequin pads must go for no less than 71 ped a piece unless they are negotiated in to the shop or estate sale.

I'm starting to get in to other hobbies, mainly HO railroads, in real world, so need to pull some assets ouf of this virtual world to go drop cash in to other things...

Not really in a hurry to sell, and it may take a couple of days to get in there and clean it out so it's ready for trade. (have thousands of items in inventory in storage so it takes a bit of time to sort through it). Hate to sell it but reallocating cash from this hobby to another seems most logical use of budgeting at the moment.

Shoot me a private message if interested.

SHOPS ARE SOLD!

Apartments are still available as well as a bunch of other stuff.

List of assets are over at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Idahi012cIMz7XgC7cC6izU6N0Ddhw2Ee0Q_fjxZoE/edit?usp=sharing

Mostly everything is for sale if I find the right buyer and can log in a the same time they do. Might as well get rid of as much as possible if I'm doing a withdrawal...

A few tomtebloss and a couple of fountains are in apartments stuck in walls at the moment. I have a support ticket waiting for those to get put in inventory by Mindark before apartment deeds can be traded. If no one wants apartment or other stuff it'll probably go in auction before long.

Yep, I think this time I may actually be leaving the game for good for the most part (may still log in on occassion to burn off universal ammo that's still in account or do the daily moon running thing but that's about it.)

Stables will get me up to 3 pecs per pet, which is horrible return. For lower end pets if someone wants em shoot me a pm before I visit the stables and juice all those critters.... 4-5 pec per pet may work since Mindark's only gonna get me 3 pec max per low end pet. Higher level pets and more rare pets may have some marketability on higher end but we'll see.

p.s. Foma probalby just got a little more instersting since new owner owned the shop next door so now he's got 3 in the same hallway.

Last edited:
Back