Space Pirates: Shard Stealers (Streamer Exclusive)

Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
Please see News section below
Header.png

Background.png

Targeting-Overlay-Edited.png

TheSSM.png

Last edited:
SpaceFAQ.png

Q) How long does the event run for?
A) The event starts on the 6th August and ends at midnight on the 5th September (EU time).

Q) Do I have to be streaming when I get my globals in order for them to count?
A) The simple answer to this is yes, as the main purpose to this event is to promote Entropia, to promote Entropia streamers and to get streamers of Entropia to work together. However, if you stream Entropia a lot and just just so happen to get a qualifying global on your downtime, then this may be counted at my discretion.

Q) How do I track my progress?
A) Globals will be tracked on EntropiaLife, and qualifying 'shot' will be recorded on the 'targeting overlay' above (the big space picture with the grid on it) by having your avatars profile picture placed in the relevant location on the grid.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Space-News.png

11th August 2020

EVENT CLOSED - LA#40 Up for Sale

I've decided to closing down all Land Area based Events with immediate effect and LA#40 is going up for sale.

I've tried to make compelling and interesting Land Area events that would bring some extra spice to hunting, but it looks as though the type of events I like to make and run are not that interesting to the vast majority of hunters out there - so it looks as though it's time to focus my efforts in other areas.

All shards that have been earned will be converted to a ped balance and can be cashed out on request. Any ped balance not claimed by the 16th August will be forfeit.

A big thank you to all streamers that participated in this event.

9th August 2020

Data leak secured. Entry into this event is now closed!
The Red Ped Corporation has successfully secured the data leak. No new entrants can join this event.

8th August 2020

Avalon has entered the chat!
Avalon has arrived and making an impression with a Guided Missile strike!! 25 shards on it's way to you!! :cool: (y)

PRIVATEER DESTROYED!!
What the hell is going on?!! Pennywise gets 2 150+ globals and his 10th miss to get him a total of 3 Guided Missiles - all used to blow up the Privateer!! ?

That's 75 shards in hits and 150 shards in destroyed ship bonuses!! That's a massive 450 ped in shards!! ?

BOOM!!
That's another Guided Missile and another ship gets blown up! 50 shard destruction bonus to Pennywise!

That's 250 shards won by Pennywise (worth a baseline 500 ped) in just 2 days! ?

He does it again!!
Another ship hit! I think Pennywise is piloting the death star! :LOL: Another 25 shards to you!! o_O

7th August 2020

Pennywise the great destroyer!!
An awesome 228 ped global nets Pennywise another Guided Missile! Fired at square 116.........BOOM!! Another 25 shards to you!! :woot:

6th August 2020

He does it again!!!!
Pennywise is on fire!! A global of 196 nets him a Guided Missile - which he fired at area 50, destroying the Slepnir! Gz again! :dance:

Off to a Flying Start!!
I can't believe it! Our first registered participant has got a Hit on his very first global! Gz Pennywise!!

Event Launched!!
The event 'Space Pirates: Shard Stealers' has now been launched! :woot:

Let's hope we can get awesome Entropia streamers to unite and get the word out there!

Good luck guys!! :wtg:

Good luck!?

Last edited:
One more reserved post in case I've forgotten something. ?

I RECEIVED THE TRANSMISSION

I RECEIVED THE TRANSMISSION

Received!!

Luckily I know who you are in-game, but for others that want to register - please let me know your full in-game name and twitch link when posting.

Thanks!!

I Received the transmission! ( of the message, not other transmittable things..)

Will be streaming this tonight, 2130ma time - www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu

(kinda sad the objective is NOT to kill Larry though, I might make this my personal goal ;) )

I Recived the Transmission

All above added! :cool:?

Welcome quefe88!

Please PM me in game if you can, as I need a full avatar name, mug shot and Twitch link.

Cheers! ?

twitch.tv/avarupt

Streaming now and will be tonight as well.

twitch.tv/avarupt

Streaming now and will be tonight as well.

Hi Avalon!

I can't seem to find you on the in-game register. Please can you PM me when you get chance and we can meet up for a mug shot!

Cheers! (y)

Back