Space ships price

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
maybe a fast combact ship cheap for all???????
i don t think we will see a lot of figth out there for a long while

Well, just like everything else, it's the players determining the final cost, not so much as MA is....look at thruster kits...5 ped TT...but you're not gonna get one for that or even close.

there is a misunderstanding about the MV value: the MV is also controlled by MA according with the resources they put in the system. The price of a P5 is not just determinated from request and offer but also from the items availability to make it. Little confront with real life: the oil price is determinated by the offer/request but also considering how much oil is found around on the planet. If the oil was commun like wather the price would be a lot lesser. In this case MA is the deux ex machina of the system (nothing against this) so it can determinates how many and what items there are out there (if i m not wrong there is a special group taing care about in the MA offices). I love this space idea, i m just considering it will be a empty 'land' like the rest of the universe if MA don t make it very attactive.

Back