Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

Oh yes.

Add Whining Skeptic Aboard.

I spent alot of time with you guys up there, but unfortunately the lack of development made it quite boring in the long run. With exception for the great company, there wasn't much to do after a while.

Pet peeve would have been the lack of mobs. With a few hunters aboard a mothership, they get wiped out way too fast. Add to that the bugs such as the broken hitboxes that can cost you a bunch and it becomes quite discouraging.

Thanks for the "Heads Up" on this thread John. I don't spend as much time as I probably should reading forums as I used to. Maybe I should pay them a little more attention from time to time.

Sadly it does seem that "Space Developement" has gone very much the way of the "Re-introduction of Taming"

"A note quickly scribbled on a scrap of paper and then filed in the recycle bin"

I can not be bothered putting up a wall of text on my personal gripes where the "Lack of Development of Space" is concerned. I will simply ask you to add my name to the list please.

Count me in!

Hans Penguin Black

Can't wait for space update!

Stu Sylo Mcfly

Bring the space update!! :)

I'm in:

Joe Mr-Joey Force

Count me in.

Add me to list

Foxy Foxypilot Cuddlebottom

I'm all for this. Space has so much potential!

Wylie Fly Times

Well add me to the list then, I suppose.

~ Lunar Mitsuwa Blaze

Last edited:
add me to the list

Maelcum Hideo Newmark

Hey John,

Please add me to the list - Chad Wizardo Gareau

add tolist

John Add me to list

Owner of (Starfinder III) MR Armored Outlaw

This needs a bump, especially with rescheduled compet beta and possibly endangered release date which likely might effect the development plans of entropia for this year - please give us your support to make this years development promises come true especially for space.

78 Supporters so far and counting :)

Worthy cause, please add me: Ostrander Ostrander Popp

Add me to list

love to see more space content ... missions ... perhaps asteroid mining .... personal preference for areas that are strictly PVE for us non PVP types. ( not any good at PVP , so don't like )

More is better :)

Nachoss Nachoss Grande

Bump...

Enough for this shit...if MA want this game to exist and profit for more years, the only solution is the "real space" feature and not any anachronistic (and as the facts proves not hes idea...) unworthy TP Fees and other supposedly presidential nonsense...:scratch2:

Faceof is Dynamic...:)
Faceof...:cool:

add me too

Kludge Kludge Geekspeak

:yay:

Please add me to list

Misty Emerine Stardust

History for support case 322834:

2016-05-10 10:46 You wrote:

Hello, i wanted to raise awareness towards a petition supported so far by 82 players of entropia universe, many of them established longterm players.
This petition is about all the promises and public statements made by Mindark regarding space development and features since 2011.
We are asking that atleast this time in 2016 you do keep your word and put development focus on space as promised so many times before and to please not forget all the other initial promises uppon which many of us invested our money and time into entropia space in hope and trust of those promises comming true.
A select of these promises have been listed in the below linked pcf forum thread along with a list of all the players supporting and asking you to finally make development focus on space happen.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...se-an-overview-and-outlook-of-past-and-future

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Kind regards
John Black Knight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have already added your name to the list you may want to let Mindark know by yourself that you support focus on space development through a support case referring to this petition and the initial support case 322834.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may post your own support case number in this thread as well and i will add it to your name in the list of supporters.

Last edited:
add me to the list Cypherman Cypherman Cypherman

If you want space just use ND TP to EVE than come back to Calypso.
I am waiting for ND TP system to TP my avatar from Diablo with all his gold and gear :yay:
And support 1 000 000 jobs with that.

Add me!

Nitro SC Nitro

support case made.

lets hope more people do as well to light a fire under MA. :)

Back