yeah that list can get really big:

no use for the tree professions.
no president of VR,

i forgot the tree profession even existed, gardening too i guess

plus when is the VR election? 2 or 4 year term? or is it a life time presidency

i forgot the tree profession even existed, gardening too i guess

plus when is the VR election? 2 or 4 year term? or is it a life time presidency

It was supposed to be 4 year.

In a long standing tradition of annual roadmaps and state of the universe, here is the timeline of past statements:
State of the Universe 2018 - ?
State of the Universe 2017 - 16.02.2017
State of the Universe 2016 - 24.02.2016
State of the Universe 2015 - 27.02.2015
State of the Universe 2014 - 25.02.2014
State of the Universe 2013 - 20.12.2012
State of the Universe 2012 - 31.01.2012
Planet Calypso Roadmap 2010 - 05.02.2010

2018 so far is the latest of all the roadmaps that were given - lets hope we get one at all...for this years 15th anniversary...

2-3 months late so far and still waiting...
Not a good start on customer communications for the new ceo in the 15th year anniversary...

2-3 months late so far and still waiting...
Not a good start on customer communications for the new ceo in the 15th year anniversary...

Summer is rapidly aproaching and we know mindark will be out of office as usual - would be nice to see a state of the universe describing what they have planned for this year before the year is over.
But then maybe thats the point of not announcing any plans, so one cant be told later what you didnt do... :rolleyes:

Newsflash: Not communicating about current plans or the progress/state of 'old plans' doesnt whipe already made (and not kept) promises from peoples minds, it would be a good idea to start with communication cause people will make their own 'news' if you dont mindark.

Newsflash: Not communicating about current plans or the progress/state of 'old plans' doesnt whipe already made (and not kept) promises from peoples minds, it would be a good idea to start with communication cause people will make their own 'news' if you dont mindark.

this! and i really prefer mindark to rather not state anything at all, instead of not keeping their promises in like 90% of cases.

From the original announcement of the new CEO
Mr. Henrik Nel, selected as Mr. Moreau's successor, offered the following comments: "It is a great honor for me to take on the role of CEO at MindArk. As a gamer at heart, I recognize the importance of having a positive relationship with the community and will focus on improving MindArk’s communication with our dedicated and passionate playerbase.

From the original announcement of the new CEO

Mr. Henrik Nel, selected as Mr. Moreau's successor, offered the following comments: "It is a great honor for me to take on the role of CEO at MindArk. As a gamer at heart, I recognize the importance of having a positive relationship with the community and will focus on improving MindArk’s communication with our dedicated and passionate playerbase.

hmm doesn't seem to be any sign of this :scratch2:

In a long standing tradition of annual roadmaps and state of the universe, here is the timeline of past statements:

2018 so far is the latest of all the roadmaps that were given - lets hope we get one at all...for this years 15th anniversary...

5 months into the anniversary year without a state of the universe...
So does that mean the new ceo has reduced customer communication instead of increasing it like promised ?

So does that mean the new ceo has reduced customer communication instead of increasing it like promised ?

i guess MA has clearly shown that they have no further interest in EU. otherwise they wouldnt act like that (looking at you, deeptoken scam, compet failure, statue desaster etc. pp.)
so i will be doing my part and will create a detailed report about everything thats happening here and will send it to the authorities in different countries, like the US, france, netherlands, belgium, germany, japan and maybe a few others. with the new focus on lootbox laws like giving detailed information about the chances of the different outcomes and completely banning of those mechanics i think it would be good for them to get pointed at EU. maybe that will force them to do something or just straight up ban it in the countries, depending on the laws.

all these gambling addicts cant protect themselves so someone has to do it for them. and if MA dont want to play by the laws then they might get what they were begging for

Seems like that doesn't it because it is. New CEO lied and killed even the little info we used to get

It's about the time they release their financial report. Hope they won't skip on that too :)

7months into the anniversary year - still no state of the universe...

9 months into the anniversary year without a state of the universe...

better that way, hate getting lied too by the owners of the game... when was the last time they kept a promise to the space community? really having a hard time recalling lol:eyecrazy:

better that way, hate getting lied too by the owners of the game... when was the last time they kept a promise to the space community? really having a hard time recalling lol:eyecrazy:

Morgy that's easy the last time they gave a promise they kept was on the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] of Spetober… I remember it like it was yesteryear.

Morgy that's easy the last time they gave a promise they kept was on the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] of Spetober… I remember it like it was yesteryear.

What century was that?

9 months into the anniversary year without a state of the universe...

Well, it is kind of sad but I think a version of the State of the Universe address can still be seen on the DeepToken website where they posted all that happened this year and plans for the future for both DT and mostly EU. BUT since that tanked we were never given that speech here with MA trying to figure out what to do next.

Well, it is kind of sad but I think a version of the State of the Universe address can still be seen on the DeepToken website where they posted all that happened this year and plans for the future for both DT and mostly EU. BUT since that tanked we were never given that speech here with MA trying to figure out what to do next.

Do you have a link for that "speech"/"state of universe"?

Had another look at that deeptoken website and found that mindark listed for 2017 the accomplishment of having been awarded 200k usd to develop a social vr experience - guess that explains why there was no state of the universe this year and the current focus seems to be a new camera system - such awards usually come with a requirement/timeline to be met.

Please Mindark stop throwing your entire team every year on your newest focus topic and assign persistent development ressources to all your revenue streams - even an area like space should have atleast one full time developer working on fullfilling 8 years of promises...

Had another look at that deeptoken website and found that mindark listed for 2017 the accomplishment of having been awarded 200k usd to develop a social vr experience - guess that explains why there was no state of the universe this year and the current focus seems to be a new camera system - such awards usually come with a requirement/timeline to be met.

Please Mindark stop throwing your entire team every year on your newest focus topic and assign persistent development ressources to all your revenue streams - even an area like space should have atleast one full time developer working on fullfilling 8 years of promises...

They said that the camera system has nothing to do with VR.

so... they are making camera systems for cars now? would fit the portfolio i guess...

I have no idea what they could be doing because they won't say any more, but they said it's not VR related.

Back