Space Survival Map

there is a revival map for space???

The servers are squares equal to the size of the square NI is on, therefore 5x3, so it's fairly easy to see where they'll be.
Yeah I realised that, but seeing it does help :p.
Hopefully soon MA will disable hitting T while inside a space craft, flying or otherwise.....
Don't think this wish will ever come, but you can try. I just wont agree to it.
No work needed, theres only one space station per server, so all i need to do is copy and paste the grid over from the old map.
I kind of noticed so I made my own server line pics from your post. I'm lazy sometimes :silly2:.

Last edited:
Here is the up to date Space Survival map, the map contains revivals all known points of intrest, all known Hunting grounds and all space stations.

In this update i have added the X,Y,Z Cords for everything on the map, to help your traveling experience.

Coming soon will be a full entropia maps website along with solo exploration turorials for planets, and a space exploration tutorial so you can reduce your chances you meet anyone in space at all as much as possible

If you find anything not on this map, please let me know and i will add it.

http://entropiamaps.com/space.jpg

new berand

south athena station
same Z as athena

Thought there should be something around there, on it now...
Added...

Last edited:
Nice work Stave as always!
a bit offtopic but do you have a high resolution space map clean? I mean without areas or spacestation or revival borders on it... I would add it on ther touristic guide, check my signature

Nice work Stave as always!
a bit offtopic but do you have a high resolution space map clean? I mean without areas or spacestation or revival borders on it... I would add it on ther touristic guide, check my signature

Entropedia could need a clean map, too - it still has the old space map.

For space i only have a version with the blue boxes and circles on it, if thats ok i will upload and provide a link.

For space i only have a version with the blue boxes and circles on it, if thats ok i will upload and provide a link.

Would be great, I can work a bit with photoshop :)

I wanted to take screenies from ingame and mount the puzzle, but with max zoom Calypso and Rocktropia diseapper from my map :/

Ty a lot Stave, tomorrow at home I'll download it

Hey Stave,

i'm using your map to do a 3D space map in Sketchup. It would be useful to have the exact Z coordinates to the center of each sphere and cube (blue areas), right now they all are at the same level. Do you think you can provide this data? Also not sure if I got the right shapes for some of the rectangular areas (the Z size).

Also, if someone can provide me with actual pictures of the planets from space i can aply the proper textures to them :).

When i'm done I will upload it so anyone can get it. Google Sketchup is free and very user friendly so anyone can make modifications, and maybe some one can find a way to include it in the wikis.

Back