Space Survival Map

Stave

Deactivated Account
Hey Guys,
Here is the up to date Space Survival map, the map contains revivals all known points of interest, all known Hunting grounds and all space stations.

In this update i have added the X,Y,Z Cords for everything on the map, to help your traveling experience.

Coming soon will be a full entropia maps website along with solo exploration turorials for planets, and a space exploration tutorial so you can reduce your chances you meet anyone in space at all as much as possible

If you find anything not on this map, please let me know and i will add it.

http://entropiamaps.com/space.jpg

Regards,
Stave

Last edited:
Well done ! thx :)

Thanks Stave (and Razer)... much appreesh!

is everything in one plane?
it's not 3D?

Space is 3D. Kinda hard to show that on a map tho, cos they're usually 2D. Just like real life.

So is pirate base something MA can sell? Or something a player group can attack and claim equal LA wars we have in Calypso in the past?

Only giving ideas O:-D

Space is 3D. Kinda hard to show that on a map tho, cos they're usually 2D. Just like real life.

I mean planets can be like this

12569498751Bu0mD.jpg

+Rep for the map.

Ahhh, Elite. You remember how anoying it was to land without auto pilot?

The challenge I have had in space is finding what seem to be fairly narrow corridors between stations and planets. I keep "bumping" into deep space. It got better when I figured out I have to allign myself with my destination on the map both horizontally and vertically, but are there direct corridors between all objects? Hmm..

Meanwhile Panda bumps his head a lot :)

Your probably bumping into the upper limit or lower limit of space, that or the edges of the map. That message is the same as "this area is unavalible" when trying to leave a open part of a planet.

Space is fairly open, and the lower limit is -4k and upper is +4k, a good way to keep a sence of up and down is to use the thing in the center of the VTOl's HUD

nice thread and +rep stave for your time and effort

Guess we are going to need a new one of these?

I will be taking a look at the changes and updating where needed tonight I guess once I get home :)

Never know, might be able to get entropiamaps.com online fully by this weekend.

I got the feeling the map is pretty much the same; though the safe zones have become smaller and speed effectively slower.

this bigger space stuff may make "dying" in space almost a relief now if you're on the right side of a revival border ;)

Can we have some input on the new upper and lower limits (z) when someone gets there please.

Also, what's the betting the warp drive hasn't got a setting for destination height? (me being negative about product implementation.. should I have higher hopes?) ;)

Related to the 'waypoints' a mothership will pass through: will these be shown up along the journey (however long it now takes after the 30 seconds 'concentration'), and will they stay the same (i.e. be a known spot for the 'wonderful' new concept of space mines)? Will these points effectively be 'pirate pull-over stations' (stop here to be gang-ba****!)?

Will any of this be 'mappable'?

Also, can you please include a few 'speed lines' in an unimportant part of the map (sleip distance in 5 mins, quad dist etc)? - maybe edited in later with an update (or approx. straight away)?

Many thanks for doing an upraded map - look forward to it :)

There is a chance the only thing that's changed is the size of objects in space, we shall see...

I have travelled a bit and found a safe zone that is not available in map as default but only when you get there, so I think it will take some to discover all the new areas

Could you provide some details of this area you need to discover? A quick screenshot of it on a map and if it has a revival?

Thanks...

Edit

Also, I will say, if space ever has more than one revival per server, mapping the revivals on a 2D map will be a very hard thing to do, if not impossible.

Last edited:
No problem :)

It has no revival, just full of space mobs, probablt Ma introduced few safe hunting zones around in the space for safe hunts

Nice! So they've added safe hunting areas, great :p

I will update this map in 2 phases, make all areas with revives accurate, and then a second update to list safe hunting areas and what's in them.

I have find a Speed route point too... pic coming :)

Nice, keep all discoverys comming, cordnates will be usefull too.

I hear T doesnt work in space now, can someone test this out?

Here's a pic of the rocktropia training grounds:

also seems max -z is still about 4086 and I just completed a "T" to Erebos station as I was typing that.

Sleip top speed at "17" is not helping my transit times :(

have to say i like the new space station design a lot more, also.

EDIT:

I also noted that some cosmic horror show a tag similar to a vehicle tag, but orange. I was shocked at first i thought it was a pirate.

failed to note if this occurred inside or outside of a training grounds, can anyone else comment on that? Has it been there before?

EDIT Again:

I think there's possibly one of these near each station.

Last edited:
yes sorry if that was confusing, "T" has worked for me.

Back