Space Update 2020.0.5

Hopefully 1 nice pretty lady from scotlind will be happy (but she is married :( ) . Her husband does need his own live stream also :) (they are only live stream i watch)

Personal ioion only

Was pretty cool , quite close to what we have been suggesting for a long time :)

Hopefully 1 nice pretty lady from scotlind will be happy (but she is married :( ) . Her husband does need his own live stream also :) (they are only live stream i watch)

Personal ioion only

Very much so!!

Will do a comprehensive stream of it tomorrow, want to make sure I can explain it all properly and show it from start to finish well. Crew did it earlier and got some discoveries. It seems pretty epic! Excited!

Great Space addition.
I see why the update ( of earlier ) to electric as Dropship/mobs now can take electric damage . Love the new added stuff :wtg:

Only drawback is the remaining "have to land to repair quads still," which is a huge drag when hunting.

Overall great update

Last edited:
Kudos to Mindark for giving space some attention!!!!

Cant wait for the stream Bonnie. My one attempt at this today was super fun. Looking forward to more.

Now for space taming.

the spawn is alot of fun and coordination. the location is strange and at such a high zcoord making it dificult to get to but not gonna complain. :)

Very nice, but there wasn't time to fix the erroneous "lootable space" message along the way? With the follow-up patch, pretty please?

Please add a ‘Lock Target’ function or introduce ‘Interact’ to mob hunting in space.

The manual aiming is hard on the wrists and pedcard, as it is very costly if you miss because it is in pvp. Anyone who doesn’t get it, try hunting in space for a few hours with a Quad.
Also, it would make team hunting viable in space.
It should work the same as pvp planetside where you have to manually aim for pvp but can lock target or interact for hunting mobs.

@My|MindArk
@Dennis|MindArk
@Ludvig|MindArk

I also think that contribution should be given a lot faster than it currently is... more often than not it takes a long time to make sure everyone is at 100% which often leaves people sitting waiting for the next wave event

and... @My|MindArk @Dennis|MindArk @Ludvig|MindArk or someone... please take a look at Sleipnir weapons in space. The primary weapon the vtol mmb as35 missles are are sick except they can only hit the boss from a very specific distance approx 50% of max range. any movement from there and theres no contact and no dmg but of course ammo used :). Please adjust or make a new kismet like weapon for the sleipner for space usage.. ty have a wondeful day! =p

Forgot to mention the other issue with that primary weapon is that it requires explosive projectiles! EP are very kewl except also cannot get from tt on MS at space boss and am forced to sleipnir back to caly.. also not kewl :)

Shame MA didn't bother testing or putting more thought into it, they made a space event where the highest investment ships are basically only useful as support which ensures they get nothing or very little from the boss mob. But hey I am sure those lvl14 repair drones loot great stuff, surely enough to make up for not getting jack from the lvl233 boss mob.

The other worldy invading alien bots seem to carry an awful lot of paint ..... :alien:

Back