Spaceship timetable for motherships

jetsina

Elite
As it looks like mothership trips are going to take something like 20-30 mins, with a large number of passengers possible per flight, a little organisation may help matters. Please put up some timetables for your motherships, captains, and post here too if you like....

Maybe this information is a good guide:

Mothership name:
Destination/ route plan:
Time and of departure from spacebase:
Details of assistance in reaching space base: (i.e. time/location/price of boost into space)
Cost per passenger:
Additional on board (crew details/passenger assistance on gunner posts, repair etc):
Additional off board: help request from trusted friends (simple yes/no may be enough to write here!)

I realise pvp may make actual 'advertising' of a flight a bit tricky, but I imagine passengers could be acting as spies anyway, so you might as well publicise the trip and make a space fleet out of a trip....

==============================================
I see Serica has now started a thread too, but I'm NOT SURE OF SHIP TYPE:
Well, it's been a little while.. and some things have changed now .. but I'll be offering flights again from tomorrow :girl:
Look for me on the balcony in PA, or contact by PM ingame.

Reasonable fares as always.

==============================================
Fares at this stage are:

Planet > Planet's Space Station 10ped

Calypso > CP 15ped
Calypso > CND 20ped

Calypso <> Arkadia 30ped
Calypso <> Next Island 35ped

(I'll review these after the Privateer ships are released for hangars.)

Disclaimer to passengers:
1. I dont carry stackables on flights (other than a tiny bit of welding wire, under 1ped value).
2. I suggest you don't either .. if you do, I don't want to even know about it. It's entirely your own risk.
3. I don't offer travel insurance.

Last edited:
As it looks like mothership trips are going to take something like 20-30 mins, with a large number of passengers possible per flight, a little organisation may help matters. Please put up some timetables for your motherships, captains, and post here too if you like....

I hope warp drives and eventually wormhole technology will speed that 25-30 min trip up a bit!

reserved for later updating of informatation.....

Ah, a comment squeezed inbetween. Yes, I hope for improvements quickly too...

Last edited:
Back