Question: Spam in PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58836

index.php

I got one too. So I guess we all did.

Like come on if I wanted to look at nude pics I don’t have to click on some dodgy spam link to do it. I got options.

Match the IP to an IP which has logged into Entropia and find out who's phishing.

I didn't get one... I assume it's just a spambot

Like come on if I wanted to look at nude pics I don’t have to click on some dodgy spam link to do it. I got options.
You didn't have to.... but be honest.... you did anyway :p

Reply: Paying 10 ped/hr for a fapper... double if you can do it without using your hands 😆

Edit: And now I got spammed with a hooker-bot less than 5 minutes after posting. I wonder if it's a Rocktropia invasion? :unsure:

Last edited:
Haha I just got the same pm. Good to see this website is compromised with trash

yay just got one, i feel so speical

And there i thought i was the only one who got that PM :computer:
Did anyone took the bait ?
Just curious whats on the other side of that link :lam:
well you have to give me your CC info with security code, and then I can tell ya ;)

I like how many descriptive topic you have made, even I can't do better...
The link does not work for me, could you share a few photos :makelove:

Got same PM but from a different username.
i suppose thre is a way to intercept "xyz has logged in" message and bot a link on the forum.
maybe i overvalue playuerbase but who can calculate MU can understand it is not some "emily" that cant resist to tell you where can to see her tits....

Not all got one, only those using datin sites, that means you guys are naughty :)

I have had the same thing , I did not click on the link, surely this crap should not be getting through admin

I thought . . . it was real bewbies . . . . . you know to gz me for the Unique Brushing style . . . . .but 2 messages later - found out that its a TRAP !!!

But seriously, something needs to be done for this. Not the first time that we are getting spammed by bots.

It seems to be hooked into some part of the forum. I didn't have message at first neither.

I went from "Watched Threads" to the index-page, "About PlanetCalypso", this thread, read it and navigated backwards to the index-page. And that's when I also received it.

It seems to be hooked into some part of the forum. I didn't have message at first neither.

I went from "Watched Threads" to the index-page, "About PlanetCalypso", this thread, read it and navigated backwards to the index-page. And that's when I also received it.
Same here. The spam bot is probably hooked into the list of members online and once it sees you it sends a pm. That's the impression I got...

I felt left out, but hey, I eventually got the same message as well. I now feel included. :)

Reactions: Ted
i just posted on a thread and same crap :D

Awww And I thought it was only me.... for a little while I felt really special........

Back