Selling: Spectre (M,L) Full Suit

vantastic

Dominant
Shop 10, Level 1 Port Atlantis Mall. Shop 10, Leve
Society
Southern Fortress Engineering
Niko Vantastic Holm
ef_spectre.jpg

To celebrate the opening of our new shop at #10XL, Level 1, Twin Peaks Mall, SFE is proud to announce the arrival of our first complete suit of Spectre (L) armour!

Spectre (L) has proven to be a particularly difficult set of armour to acquire as a FULL set. It was our CEO himself (TimUnleashed), who "discovered" the Footguards (both male and female!) on the 26th August 2008 - just before the new VU. In light of this discovery, it is highly probable that this is the only FULL set in EU at this stage.

Therefore, in accordance with SFE policy, we are offering this FULL Male set for initial purchase. Enjoy the benefits of 100% protection from this awesome stat line, 100% of the time.

Just think, you could one of the very first colonists to actually own and use this complete armour set!

As with all (L) Armour, it has a high durability and offers a consistent and reliable level of protection until it breaks, rather than becoming less effective when its condition decays.

spectre_stats.jpg

We're taking bids for 1 week, both privately and publicly.

Starting Bid: 0 PED
Buyout: No
Reserve: Private
Closing Date: September 7th 2008 (7 days after OP)

We retain the right to refuse sale if the reserve is not met or exceeded.

Concerned about one broken piece making the whole suit unusable? Don't be! Individual pieces may be sourced via the SFE ordering system any time you need them.

Current Bid: 1300 PED by JasonJJ

Last edited:
There you go, I bid 700ped ;)
I assume all parts are full TT

Yep all parts are @ 100%

Nice work guys, any chance of a (F) set?

Shaz Monaro

We're working on that as we speak. We were hoping in fact to auction a set of Female today too but there are some issues with procuring some materials :)

Will let everyone know as soon as we get one ready

Thats what I like to hear, could you PM me when you put the thread up... I might miss it other wise. ;)

Shaz Monaro

Will do :)

Thanks for your interest! :)

There you go, I bid 700ped ;)
I assume all parts are full TT

Thanks for your bid Mk :p

SFE policy is to only sell Limited armour at full TT. Part of the point of our service is that you can rely on us for restocking your limited armour when it breaks, and the most convenient way of doing that is by being able to get it at full TT. So, if it's coming from us, it's a given that it's full TT :)

Thats what I like to hear, could you PM me when you put the thread up... I might miss it other wise. ;)

Shaz Monaro

Heya Shaz! Yep, I'll make sure you get a PM when the time comes.

Shaz Monaro
Heya Shaz! Yep, I'll make sure you get a PM when the time comes.

If i can swing it with the materials, this will be sooner rather than later ;)

Anyone feel like a hunt? Go slap the Scipulors around and help make Bogette's Spectre F L a reality sooner! :D

900 ped bid from me.

I'll bid 1000 peds, nice armour set, looks like it could be good against the new bots - burn, impact and electric protection all quite high.

i bid 1100 peds.

I'll bid 1000 peds, nice armour set, looks like it could be good against the new bots - burn, impact and electric protection all quite high.

True!

SEGs are 10% cut, 75% burn, 15% electric, so Spectre would appear to suit them quite nicely too!

<Bump>

</bump>

For those of you just dying to see it up close, the full suit of Spectre is how on display outside our shop in PA Mall (which is #10XL, level 1 - the one you're looking at as you walk out of auction).

OOOHHHH!!! is it?!?!

I've not seen it yet :D

*goes to have a look*

Bumpedy bump

its just glorified pixie

Lol we prefer the term "Pixie on Steroids" :p

Damn, where did my penis go? :scratch2:

BUMP for a good "anonymous" armor with great protection :wtg:

Damn, where did my penis go? :scratch2:

BUMP for a good "anonymous" armor with great protection :wtg:

lol PIKABOOOO !!

Its a great armor.

its just glorified pixie

"Pixie on Steroids" is FAR closer to the truth :) You know how when you're all pumped up on steroids it's easier to lose weight, you're all hypo, you glow brighter and you're full of energy and you can break world records? Well, in the pic below the guy on the right is wearing Pixie, the guy on the left is wearing Spectre.

Consider this a bump...

*runs and hides*

[bump]
*bumpadillo*
[/bump]

a bump for this exciting new armour, available as a full set from SFE, and able to be replaced directly from us when the pieces break.

Bump bump .

Come get your spectre!

(bump)

This thread needs some okka! ;)

*gives it a nudge*

NUDGE!!

Yes Mr. Kelly? (one for the "Hey, Dad" fans)

Back