Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk1 [SOLD]

Szalu

Provider
Society
Kingsajz
Luke Szalu Ace
Hi, for now taking offers for my Spirit Mk1. It's tier 3.99 now (TIR is only 4 but low tiers were still ticking fast, I just didn't plan to upgrade gun to higher tiers).

index.php

Im selling just the gun itself, without enancers/attachments

Gun sold, thread closed :)

Last edited:
Id be interested, but at tier 3.99 with 4/200.... will you come down to a realistic asking price or will you expect people to pay what has been paid for Tier6+ with decent TIR rates for it still? :p

If dead set on 7.5 id would be more recommended to slap it on auction and hope some clueless person doesnt see the TIR and buys it :)

Hi,

Thanks for interest, current BO is stated, offers are still welcome though. As for the price, it's a matter of demand and availability. I just bought t0 Enigma L4 for +15k myself, even though the auction history shows +10-11k. Around the same time 2-3 others were sold on similar pricetags+tier costs (also off auction). Those are not the only guns which prices inflated.

If Im proven wrong, the price will be naturally reduced over time :)

Hi,

Thanks for interest, current BO is stated, offers are still welcome though. As for the price, it's a matter of demand and availability. I just bought t0 Enigma L4 for +15k myself, even though the auction history shows +10-11k. Around the same time 2-3 others were sold on similar pricetags+tier costs (also off auction). Those are not the only guns which prices inflated.

If Im proven wrong, the price will be naturally reduced over time :)

Fair point, see my spoiler for ingame sales and actuall recently sold prices.

Ill offer you 6k because I don't mind overpaying a little bit for a little more range even if it will cost me DPS

Tier 7 sold for 8k and 9k:
fdY5NRO.png

Tier 6 sold for:

about 6.5k and then selling for 7.2k 7k. 7.5k and 8.5k

q1qUERD.png

Tier 5 sold for 6.5k 6.4k (the 4k sale is just a random fail by someone.

KYPCdFK.png

Tier 4 is steady on 5k street, with an outlier last year:

vI5g0CV.png

Tier 3 is the same as above just a tiny bit lower.

The auction history is not even remotely close to 10k, it barely gets close to 7k, and that is when you reach a tier that a TIR 3/200 gun wont see in a few years of absurd amounts cycled. the reason that "decade" shows 10k+++ on all of them is because that is the average price throuought the past decade, if someone sold a MK1 on each tier for 100k, that average would grossly go up, that is why it is better to click on the buttons and look at individual sales in recent times to get a proper picture of what a item is actually selling for.

It also has such a low TIR rate that it stands out like a sore thumb, it likely never will see a decent tier simply due to the absurd amount of PED needing to be cycled into it. If it had 199/200, then sure, asking a highly inflated price would make sense, but when it can barely get any worse, the opposite is realistic.

I know that a Tier 0 sold for 6.5k recently. But it had better tiers.

It was sold for 6k and had pretty decent TIR That is when solo told me when i asked him about it a couple of weeks ago :)

Thanks for all the inputs, in the meantime BO reduced to TT+7k

Just to remind, its tier 3.99 not 0

bump, current highest is 6k, one offer withdrawed due to problem with collecting peds

Back