Suggestion: Split up the Estates listing in My Items on planetcalypso.com

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
I am grateful for the change in the My Items section of the website that lets you sort things. However, there's still one major problem with it as it is now. EVERYTHING IN ALL ESTATES ARE BUNDLED TOGETHER IN ONE GROUPING. It does not matter how many estate deeds you have. All your items in your avatar's shops, apartments, houses, sheds, etc. all show up in the same list as being in an estate, but there is no seperation of this, so it's hard to figure out or remember whicch blasted apartment or shop you have your stuff in. This is especially painful if your avatar has deeds for estates on multiple planets that are a long quadwing trip apart....

Mindark please fix this by simply dividing up the stuff better and listing which estate it's in in the sortable listing of where it is. Simply take the name off of the name in the database for the individual deed so it's easier. All of the info is already in your database since all estates house what's in them, etc. Just add that little functionality to the My Items section on your website.

Also, please fix the estates section on auction... It's annoying that shops, apartments, and deeds for Ark Underground, etc. all are in the same section. Make a section for shops, a section for shared deeds, etc. Also, divide up the markup history on each of those so it's easier to understand. It's always been annoying that the highest item point shop in game shares market history with the smallest item point booth, etc. However, save this auction stuff for way down the road til you fix the My Items section thing listed above first.

Finally, for God's sake put the hallway item points back on Calypso based apartments. It's so dark out there by the televators nowadays since you removed the hallway item points.

estate deeds need more info on the actual deed - like the name of the place - seriously

also clean out the floors of all estates.... annoying as hell that weeds are growing in the basements of so many estates since devs just plopped the 3d model for the building down wherever paying no attention to the landscape in that area.

This would be welcome. Finding things when you have many estates can be very difficult. Should be easy to fix this...

estate deeds need more info on the actual deed - like the name of the place - seriously
im not certain but i think the names were left out intentionally for auction history possisbly... but at the same time individual MU could also be good.. ships have similar issue.. some are worth 50k others 250k+ but youd never know this by looking at the mashed mu!

+1

Once this may gain the attention of a mildly interested MA employee, i would like to add that i miss the opportunity to download a "My-Items.csv".

Thank you for your attention.

+1

Once this may gain the attention of a mildly interested MA employee, i would like to add that i miss the opportunity to download a "My-Items.csv".

Thank you for your attention.

We can copy paste instead of the csv file. However I found it to be meaningless because when we have containers within containers as i often do you cannot tell where they are because they are no longer numbered. The container numbers should be restored to allow for offline searching.

We can copy paste instead of the csv file. However I found it to be meaningless because when we have containers within containers as i often do you cannot tell where they are because they are no longer numbered. The container numbers should be restored to allow for offline searching.
Allowing the naming of containers and having those names in the My Items would be swell too. I have a bunch of resettlement contianers and several of the same type of vehicles... Naming each what they hold would be swell.

Back