Info: Spreadsheets for Entropia

Hi there did you manage to put together a hunting spreadsheet. This is the year I have decided to track exactly what EU costs me to play :)

Hi, any interest in updating the weapons spreadsheet to put the new buffs (Easter egg) and the new adjusted maddox IV/EP-41 Military etc?

Would also be awesome if there was any success in making that hunting log.

After a long break...

Hi there did you manage to put together a hunting spreadsheet. This is the year I have decided to track exactly what EU costs me to play :)
I have been away from Entropia for several months so the project stopped where I left it :)

Hi, any interest in updating the weapons spreadsheet to put the new buffs (Easter egg) and the new adjusted maddox IV/EP-41 Military etc?

Would also be awesome if there was any success in making that hunting log.
If no new parameters are added to the item, you can add all new items to the spreadsheet yourself. You just have to go to

VIEW -> HIDDEN SHEETS -> ITEM LIST

Go to the Item List sheet and find the appropriate place for the item and add all values in the correct number format as previous records. After that just reset the Gear Setup sheet by clicking "Restore sheet to default" button.

Awesome job there! :)

And about hunting spreadsheet... feel free to take a look at mine too, maybe you can steal an idea or two (but beware it is really basic): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vjm0z2sCQ8cEsI9WRzXFa-qCpj1atSYQvL3ZM2bjsb4

Revised Weapon Stat Spreadsheet?

Any new iterations to your weapons spreadsheet Tuners?

Back