SPRING is here !!!! weeeee

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... sun is shining... Isent this just the best day in the whole year.. when the sun starts shining... and its possible to be outside without wearing 100 jackets... !!!!!

I know I love it anyway :D :D

"cafe life begins again"......

Sun always shining on Calypso (for now), so im moving this to off-topic :rolleyes:

If you're talking about real-life spring, then you're sadly mistaken. Well, you got my hopes up, anyway. Maybe I'll take a photo of outside my house for you later.

-7 Celcius, pretty hard cold wind, crystal clear sky... about as beautiful winter day as it can be.

Hmmm- been 60-70 Fehr. where I am the entire month of February, and lots of sun :D

*Sveta- hopes she haven't just jinxed March

WTH have you been smoking Starfinder? :laugh:
It's still cold in Maryland! :confused:

hmmm those crazy danes.... its old -10 and we got like 6 inches of snow this weekend.... and u talk about spring....
:confused:
dont u danes know that the sun is able to shine even when its winter??

Well.. I have to admit... I were inside when I saw the sun were shining.. with the heat on... everything just looked so bright and spring like outside... not a lot of snow either... So i only took on a t-shirt.. and went outside.. lol...

lets just say...

I might have caught a cold...

I see no spring. Just snow :confused:

Try sweden.... :(
SNOW SNOW SNOW and damn cold

nope... spring seems distant

lolz it is snowing right now :( i dont thinki will be seeing spring for a few more months ;)

ZippO said:
lolz it is snowing right now :( i dont thinki will be seeing spring for a few more months ;)

Me and Zippo in this seasons fashion:
eskimo.JPG

:rofl:
Very nice outfits, can you send one for me please?

Starfinder said:
and its possible to be outside without wearing 100 jackets... !!!!!

NOOOOO!!!! :boxer: :argue:

Don't stop wear jackets, you currupt the marked for all us that do tailoring ;(

Snow is good. I love skiing in the slopes when the sun is shining and it´s 6 inches of new fresh fallen snow! :love:

i love snow and winter :) but problem in UK is that about 2 hours after we get a snowfall, it melts leaving us wet, cold, and muddy :(

Stupid british weather :p

Actually I like snow and winter best as the military person I am :sniper:

It's easier to stay in stealth and take out packages this way :girl:

Emilia Aceveda said:
It's easier to stay in stealth and take out packages this way :girl:

Actually.. I disagree.. Im a part time mail man and its really hard to take out packages during the winter.. Do you have any idea of how many ppl dont showel snow in front of their houses :p

A couple of years ago it took me a bit over 12 hours on my bike to complete my run... on dec. 23.... started at 6 AM.. and were finished at arround 6.45 PM...

Lets just say I were lesser happy with the weather gods then :D

Starfinder said:
Actually.. I disagree.. Im a part time mail man and its really hard to take out packages during the winter.. Do you have any idea of how many ppl dont showel snow in front of their houses :p

A couple of years ago it took me a bit over 12 hours on my bike to complete my run... on dec. 23.... started at 6 AM.. and were finished at arround 6.45 PM...

Lets just say I were lesser happy with the weather gods then :D

Hahahha =))))

I know you must be j/k :laugh:

By "packages" i meant something else that newspapers and such :wise:

I were joking... but non the less.. I am a part time post guy-thingy... So by that I werent joking... :p

Miss. Militia :p

Skam said:
Me and Zippo in this seasons fashion:
eskimo.JPG

LOL and yes that is pretty close ;)

On this same day, it was a gorgeous day here in England to!!! and everyone eas out washing their cars, but then the next day I wake up to a inch of snow!! and now everyone got salt and grit all over their cars ;D

Back