Spring Mayhem Event Teaser

Status
Modified Hedoc Mayhem.....Yummy!!!!!!!

Can the tokens be traded in only ONCE and then get LOCKED? (Which I assume is the case.)

Or can we keep trading in the tokens and then go back to hunt for more (in case we're not able to login on the last day)?

Can the tokens be traded in only ONCE and then get LOCKED? (Which I assume is the case.)

Or can we keep trading in the tokens and then go back to hunt for more (in case we're not able to login on the last day)?

I would think its snd option - otherwise like you said someone might loose conenction and wont trade in tokens.

Falagor
:bandit:

Wait until the 15th bro!

LOL...for what? A cracking egg? I barely log in nowadays and I don't care for MA's ped sucking events, but I'm really really curious about that damn egg. :laugh: For me there's only one "real" event, it's called WOF. ;)

An exciting Spring Mayhem event related to the ongoing Egg storyline will begin on April 15th at 16:00:00 UTC and will continue until April 28, 23:59:59 UTC.

LOL...for what? A cracking egg? I barely log in nowadays and I don't care for MA's ped sucking events, but I'm really really curious about that damn egg. :laugh: For me there's only one "real" event, it's called WOF. ;)

You do bring up an interesting question here which may have already been asked. Did the Robots take over MM and we are to go in and save it? Or more, have they taken the Egg into MM and if we don't save the Egg the Egg will be lost forever when the MM server so down for the year (Month)?:scratch2:

Or then again, are the Robots in MM to save us? Do we really need to go into MM since it seems that robots are there now working for us?:scratch2:

OR!! Are the robots in MM taking our PEDS!:scratch2:

Ok, I'll take the last idea..we MUST go into MM (oops, SM) and save it! We most SAVE our PEDs!!!:eyecrazy:

"The instance portals will not require keys, allowing each participant to enter as often and for as long as they wish."

This is new to me, and it didn't say where are the instance portals located, or will they be spun up and locations communicated on the 15th?

This is new to me, and it didn't say where are the instance portals located, or will they be spun up and locations communicated on the 15th?

Apparently they'll be put where MM portals were located, in Twins.

Reactions: Mac
more items yeah !! :D

Sadly mid level have no chance again. :(

It's my thoughts, probably I worded them too confidently. But then again, MA doesn't much like to change things that work, does it?

They didn't "work", terrible place for the entrances.

not sure if MA realized or cared but during the event period, students have exams

They will not be at Twin Peak's, Im sure. David Simmons acknowledged that putting them there in the first place was not the best choice, and he didn't strike me as the kind of guy to make the same exact mistake twice.
It's my thoughts, probably I worded them too confidently. But then again, MA doesn't much like to change things that work, does it?

Wow, I guess I know what they wanna achieve:

A player dying cause he played EU straight for those 2 weeks of merry mayhem, that would be world wide news, maybe even a guiness record.

:popcorn:

Wow, I guess I know what they wanna achieve:

A player dying cause he played EU straight for those 2 weeks of merry mayhem, that would be world wide news, maybe even a guiness record.

:popcorn:
You don't think, what new rule will be added? ;)

"To be qualified as a winner, you must be alive in the end of an event."

Damnit I'll be in the Dominican Republic on vacation for most of this event, guess I'm not winning :p

So are you saying we are lucky now, that your on vacation? what What What!!!?? :silly2:

You don't think, what new rule will be added? ;)

"To be qualified as a winner, you must be alive in the end of an event."

+This plus darwin made my day :lolup:

BTT :p

I like that luck is involved this time, giving maybe smaller hunters a chance.

how would people feel if it turns out that the tokens have tt value? say .01pec per.

how would people feel if it turns out that the tokens have tt value? say .01pec per.

They surely will have tt value, everything has. CLDs or Mission Tokens have a value of 0.001 pec, for instance. So what?

just curious about about the drop rate and the how much room in loot they are going to take up. granted at .001 it wouldnt be much.

first time in awhile ive been interested in coming to caly for an extended amount of time so just asking.

Since not tradable, the tokens should consistent in all events and MA should create create somesort of pricegiftshop where everyone can choose a price at some point.

Since not tradable, the tokens should consistent in all events and MA should create create somesort of prizegiftshop where everyone can choose a prize at some point.

That is a fantastic idea for all future events. +Rep!

Those of us who dont win the spots... get same amount of tokens earned as token-credits to "spend" in some sort of Prize Gift Shop vendor.

The prizes can be event only but of lesser significance. Perhaps fun novelty items like dolls, decorations, fireworks, lamps and lights, perhaps a vehicle, costumes, etc. Perhaps each event can have UNIQUE items too.

Prices can range from 1 credit.... to 1000 credits per specific item.

Cheaper items can be (L) items. More expensive items can be UL versions.

Since everyone who "spends" money should be entitled to some rewards. This way people atleast get some consolation items. Perhaps with some unique (never to be seen again) rewards they may even feel special. And no one feels cheated for wasting their money. :D

Those of us who dont win the spots... get same amount of tokens earned as token-credits to "spend" in some sort of Prize Gift Shop vendor.

The prizes can be event only but of lesser significance. Perhaps fun novelty items like dolls, decorations, fireworks, lamps and lights, perhaps a vehicle, costumes, etc. Perhaps each event can have UNIQUE items too.

Since everyone who "spends" money should be entitled to some rewards. This way people atleast get some consolation items. Perhaps with some unique (never to be seen again) rewards they may even feel special. And no one feels cheated for wasting their money. :D

That would be a very good stimulus for people to enter the event.

Thanks.

I'd rather like to see a 24/7 7/11 worked out concept store instead of a cheap solution like a vendor though. Every item should be non tradable and the products should range from cosmetics to (L) profession gear (for all levels).

It could both boost ingame trading/crafting (since L giftgear won't generate that much tokens) and event participation.

I have some more suggestions if MA would care one pec but in that case I'd really like some payouts for doing their job :laugh:

I think everyone is looking at the advantage if you hunt longer and have high DPS you have a better chance at winning. I think MA arent stupid enough to organise an event for the 18-24/7 hour uber hunters only. Its for everyone and they didnt say that tokens will drop on every kill, You may go through like 30+ mobs without looting a token , these times people can hunt 1000 mobs in little time , im postive MA would have all bases covered so its fair for everyone ' a random token system ' . And there are no classes so its free for all if you can kill the mob, so i suppose they will have medium to big hp and do little damage so everyone can hunt.

Well ill try it for 2 hours and see if its possible to win, but if you get tokens every loot then it will be virtually impossible to win cause an 1000 point token looted by one participant against an uber (person taking drugs (E) or having enormous amounts of caffiene to stay awake all week..btw VERY dangerous to your health and also illegal) getting 1, 5, 10 points tokens in 500+ mobs the advantage dries up and its only for the people who can hunt 18-24/7 only and high kill ratio.

What will people do this week, to stay awake all week hunting (Im sure MA have not planned it that way)

Cheers:)

Status
Back