FYI: SPU Celebrates it's 4th Aniversary !

AJack10600

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Larios Semai Niva
Just wanted to let the community know that on 3rd September our fine society has hit it's 4th Birthday ;)

SPU - Smart Professionals United is a soc for bussy mature people who can't affort to spend every night gaming. The concept seems to appeal to people as we cater for a home even if you can't be active all the time.

We have our own Soc forum and we currently count 30 members, some active, some less active, some terribly bussy but trying to be active... ;)

We started out as a Hunter soc I guess but we developed players from all professions and we are now a pretty solid mid level soc with decent knowledge of the game.

Some SPU members have been around for much longer than these 4 years and we have left our mark in EU. We have been key contributors to the WoF 2010 with Team Amethera being made up of nearly 50% SPU members.

I am proud that we have survived so long. It's not always easy to keep a soc running, especially when you are bussy as hell with a RL job. Luckily, we are a nice bunch of people, we have a pretty flat hierarchy and a few leaders who all together keep the show running. I could not have done any of it without them.

I am proud of all it's members and I hope to spend many more years on FPC together with my soc mates ;)

Happy Birthday SPU !!!

:beerchug::birthday::beerchug:

www.spu-gaming.net

P.S.: Yes I know our Website has pre VU 10.0 graphics... blame it on me for not having time to update and I also somehow kind a like it by now ;) It's old school ... :lolup: :ahh:

Happy birthday, SPU! Hope you're around for many more to come. :yay:

Happy Anniversary!
:beerchug:

congradulations guys for 4 years :)

keep up the good fight :)

Happy 4th Anniversary SPU :yay: ... you have one of my absolute favorite Entropians in the Universe as a member of SPU ... JackFree ... and also a past JSA member. You too are a great friend AJack, and are greatly appreciated. It was great that you offered our dear friend a special home. With JSA, it was always a time-zone issue, which we were always sad about because he was our only European member. We miss him dearly, but we meet paths at the forum now and then. :D

Cheers to many more years! :beerchug:

Happy birthday, SPU!

Happy birthday SPU from me personally and from ANF :)

Thank you all for the Birthday Greetings, they are much appreciated ;)

We had a nice Birthday Soc hunt yesterday evening and although it was a Monday and late at night, we had very good attendence.

Lootius was not too kind to us but we managed to grab two globals off some Hogglos within an hour of hunting them, so we got blessed with something...

Long live SPU :D

Congratz on your 4th Aniversary

SPU....

hmmm...

it rings a bell somehow ;)

:cheer: Happy 4th Anniversary SPU :cheer:

4 years is a long time in virtual space, so ...

gz and happy b-day ... don't drink too much!

on second thought ... please DO ;)

S.

4 years is a long time in virtual space, so ...

gz and happy b-day ... don't drink too much!

on second thought ... please DO ;)

S.

Indeed, 4 year is a long time in a game like EU... I am happy that we have kept going for so long but that's what happens when you got a nice crowed of people ;)

Happy Birthday SPU :yay:

What a coincidence , my avatars B-day is on the same date :cool:

Happy Birthday SPU :yay:

What a coincidence , my avatars B-day is on the same date :cool:

Happy B'day to you too then ;)

I am really happy to be a part of this nice group of people. Was a fun hunt and was good seeing everyone ;)

Back