Spud's Sweating Tutorial

Hey shadow, I would advise collecting at least 1k of sweat together before trying to sell. Go port atlantis and shout that you are selling sweat for market price (usually 0.5 at the moment) so that would be 5 peds if you are selling 1k of sweat.

Aside from port atlantis, you can go to sell at swamp camp which is north west of PA, there are usually buyers and it is great for sweating. If you cannot find a buyer at the price you want, wait. Keep sweating-youll get more by spending 20 mins sweating than spamming chat waiting for a buyer, so if you cannot get a buyer in a couple of mins, go sweat again, and come back later ;)

Good luck!
Frankenberry

you should explain how to drag the mob's health bar off it, set your autoclicker to 0.2 secs and set "move to object when interacting" do that in Neas and you can go afk sometimes successfully for 10 mins etc... :cool:

you should also explain that you make about 25 cents/hr working for sweat...

now of course you can't explain this logic to most newbs:

you make $11-50/hr working IRL
you make $0.50/hr working in EU

So you can either work for 40hrs or you can deposit $20

newb: I will work for 40 hours at 25cents/hr because "i dont want to deposit"

Maybe I'm skilled up, but a mob can be further away on my radar, and I can still sweat it :confused:

Rly? Is this true? :scratch2: In that case sounds very interesting! :D, what´s your SG at Acronoid?

Did not read all pages since I no longer sweat so much, so maybe this advice was already given:

Track how many success you have on each mob, because if the amount of bottle per success is random, the number of sucess is hardcoded. It depends from a mob variable. Damn, I cant rememebr which one, is that Stamina / 2? :ahh:

Whatever, Snable young will never give twice and so on. Maybe someone could make or retrive the list of max success.

Using this method you stop sweating dry mobs before they say "I'm dry" and save much time. ;)

now of course you can't explain this logic to most newbs:

you make $11-50/hr working IRL
you make $0.50/hr working in EU

That is, if working is an option. Some people here are unemployed, other has a fixed income/month, and can only work more (and getting paid for it) with approval of the manager. In some places, like Lidl shops (in Sweden at least), they only hire people for 30 hours/week, and you get only 3/4 of a full normal salary of course, then you probably have more spare time than spare money (I don't work there though).

Sure, it can be a question of what you do in your spare time, if you want to sweat or do something IRL like shopping or play golf.

newb: I will work for 40 hours at 25cents/hr because "i dont want to deposit"

Also there are kids without creditcards. Or adults who want to have control over their gaming cost.

There is no correlation in higher level sweat gatherer and how fast you can get sweat.

Does this apply only to the number of bottles acquired or the actual sweat acquisition success rate? I would understand that the number of bottles is random, but would hope a higher skill would mean fewer failures. Is that not so?

Is that not so?

Like has been posted time and time again, you have a fixed 20% chance of getting any per attempt, and you will not get any less failures or anything else. SG is the same for everybody.

My apologies for rehashing an apparently oft-asked question. It seems like such a basic question that it would have been mentioned in the guides I've been reading. Thanks for answering it despite the annoyance it was. :)

So someone told me last night that sweating hasn't been re added into the game but it will be with the next patch notes. So in the mean time, is there anything else I can do to get money in game? I am too poor to spend RL money to get PED in game. Any suggestion or can someone point me in a nice direction? :D

So someone told me last night that sweating hasn't been re added into the game but it will be with the next patch notes. So in the mean time, is there anything else I can do to get money in game? I am too poor to spend RL money to get PED in game. Any suggestion or can someone point me in a nice direction? :D

LavonTB, try this event CALYPSO CHALLENGE . Give it a GO if you qualify ;)

There are other great events for newcomers there as well. GL!!

Now sweating

Nice i tryed to get sweating but it did not work.. I thinked i did something wrong till someone ingame told me the is no sweating opting at the moment. I felt silly! I wise the maker of this guide just would have told in the beginning of the guid that it is not working at the moment! So think most guides sould be update!

Time for an Update folks!

Now someone has to put a new sweating tutorial here!

Agreed, After all Spud did the right thing with his sweating tutorial but with the advent of VU10.2 and the VSE Mk I it's time to get a new and better tutorial in here to supersede the old one.

So yes it's time for an update.

Agreed, After all Spud did the right thing with his sweating tutorial but with the advent of VU10.2 and the VSE Mk I it's time to get a new and better tutorial in here to supersede the old one.

So yes it's time for an update.

Well here's my tip sweat, sweat, and sweat some more... And when you're finally done :yay: Do it all again.

Back