St.Paddy's Event Parade video..

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Well...I don't know where to start...really. :confused: What a Fantastic event!!! Gratz to Ant, DM and the MTA's for pulling that one off...EPIC! I want to say kudo's to the Monria community!!

Ant and Dark Moon Enigma...omfg...what a job you did and are doing!! :grouphug:

The MTA's are to be commended!! Everyone of you did a fantastic job!! Enough can't be said. :wtg:

The people that traveled to Monria to participate were also awesome. I have heard of no issues at all...seems as if everyone had a great time!! :cheers

David Westmoreland,DJ Izzy, New York Rose, NoReMoRsE and DJ Oz...you put on some great shows for the event!!

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Impressive video :)

Was an amazing day, over 12 hours of non stop fun. Also, gratz to all of the winners in the competitions! Nice work Rose!

Superb, I like the video.

It's all making sense now, MA took away the orange jump suits to stop a big clan war on Monria...:p (excuse my humour just being "idget")

Top of the world to ya

Rick

Very cool video, looks like great fun was had by all!

:wtg:

I Agree...

I agree with you guys as well..I wish I could take credit for such an awesome video as that one,but the whole thing was done from start to finish by "Dark Moon Enigma" or DME as we call her around the neighborhood. :beerchug:

Stunning video..stunning day. :wtg:

Back