Achievement: Stage 20 Survival

Mathilda

Old Alpha
Mathilda nukegirl Chei
sR4FyX1.png

Gear Used:
Limited Armatrix BC-100 & BC-105 at tier 6 and 9/10 respectively. Pegasus Limited armor, 5B adjusted plates.
Neurostim Z2, Devastim 15mg, Accustim 15mg, Nutristim 15mg, Medistim 10mg though I ran out of them in the last wave
Restoration Chip 14 (L) & Mod 2350

I used Great Argonaut Claws tier 6 up until stage 18 where I didn't have enough dps to get through the first waves even with lucky pumpkin buffs

Clip of the ending

So you are telling me you are using only L items to complete survival 20? What a scam.I thought this is only for big fat wallet ubers with 20 years + experience and high connections at mindark.
Gratz

So you are telling me you are using only L items to complete survival 20? What a scam.I thought this is only for big fat wallet ubers with 20 years + experience and high connections at mindark.
Gratz
It's for ppl with at least 1 brain cell in their heads.

GZ for stage 20, most of ubers can not pass stage 14 with much stronger gear !!

Glad to see content where you actually have to do something more than just pew pew, you have to be fully focused, know what you are doing and when, if you do too many mistakes, back to square one. That requires some nerves too.
Sometimes it's all about the gear, but knowledges and skills are sometimes way more important.

Impressive work, gratz =)

Glad to see content where you actually have to do something more than just pew pew, you have to be fully focused, know what you are doing and when, if you do too many mistakes, back to square one. That requires some nerves too.
Sometimes it's all about the gear, but knowledges and skills are sometimes way more important.

Impressive work, gratz =)
Thank you, It was a bit nerve wracking when I realized I had no more medi stims and knowing I only had 1 attempt with the setup but luckily even the dogs could be kited fairly easy

Gz!!! I could feel the excitement at the end of the clip, well done!

Well played Mathilda, that's dedication.

:clap:

Wow gzzzzz!
What was your total time inside??
Was it just over an hour per the timer? Or is that just for stage 20?

the most impressing me is the melee clearing of 18 stages
congratulations i was running back on the chair alongside avatar last minute
thrilling!

Back