***Stage 4 Moblist*** (and SCAR Award)

Spawn is indeed mainly Warlock Gen 9 and 10. The argos are nice, the sabas are nice, but in match conditions I don't see many teams coping with them amongst all the warlocks too.

Gen 08 is possible, but Gen 09 and 10 are hitting for up to 400 damage.

The maturity really needs to be turned down if possible before noon tomorrow imo, can't imagine anyone would disagree (except perhaps Da, coz at the moment that Daikiba LA is gonna be real busy ;)).

Hurri, I'll say it once again, please don't ask MA to spawn any more mobs for you. They cock it up every single time.

Spawn is indeed mainly Warlock Gen 9 and 10. The argos are nice, the sabas are nice, but in match conditions I don't see many teams coping with them amongst all the warlocks too.

Gen 08 is possible, but Gen 09 and 10 are hitting for up to 400 damage.

The maturity really needs to be turned down if possible before noon tomorrow imo, can't imagine anyone would disagree (except perhaps Da, coz at the moment that Daikiba LA is gonna be real busy ;)).

agreed, if the maturity stays as it its a pointless spawning group... total waste.... get one warlock then hit the other spawns,

a simple "drop all the mobs in one spot" and max them out is a little inconsiderate , a little more thot might have be nice

IE warlocks the NE , Argo NW , etc etc.

and making the warlocks so only a team of top5 socs can kill them without revive killing is just simply fucking evil.

at this point people are getting quite tired with WoF and seeing a spawn like this does fill us full of energy for the next few weeks of total utter punishment lol

I say fuck asking for mobs in future, I'd rather not see a warklock, stick with what we can get reliably from LA owners, its not like we are limited for choice!

warlocks 9 and 10 you can keep em

Firstly, it was my idea to mix the Warlocks with the Argos and Aetherex, with low level Warlocks it wouldn't have been bad at all.

I will do as much as I can to get hold of MA tomorrow (if the guy who can phone 'em logs on that is).

Hurrikane

Just found a reply; apparently there are no Warlocks below 04. I've asked for all to be 04, or all removed and the Warlocks can be substituted for a mob already in-game (a pain but not a bad plan B).

Sorry for the confusion, seems to be in hand.

Hurrikane

Hurri, I'll say it once again, please don't ask MA to spawn any more mobs for you. They cock it up every single time.

I say fuck asking for mobs in future, I'd rather not see a warklock, stick with what we can get reliably from LA owners, its not like we are limited for choice!

Couldn't agree more with the above as I already stated the same in the WoF Suggestions Thread. Please leave MA out of it as to coin a very old phrase 'they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!' :rolleyes:

Just found a reply; apparently there are no Warlocks below 04. I've asked for all to be 04, or all removed and the Warlocks can be substituted for a mob already in-game (a pain but not a bad plan B).

Sorry for the confusion, seems to be in hand.

You'd think they could've told you that when you asked for Gen 04 and below :rolleyes:

So if the Warlocks don't get removed are you still going to use a substituted mob or carry on as is? If they aren't removed it's still going to be an absolute nightmare trying to score on the other mobs there anyway.

If you are going to use another mob please could you say asap what that is likely to be as the first match starts in less than 12 hours and I'm sure the teams would like to know so they can check spawns and work on new tactics etc. in case they are needed. It's no good just announcing it 10 minutes before the match as was nearly done when the BB's didn't look like arriving.

Even 04-08 would be fine.

It's the 09 and 10 that really kill off any realistic chance of sensible play there. Its very similar to the Prowler and Stalker hogs the other day, OA were fine, Prowlers were wipeouts. That match it didn't matter too much, because you could just get one and move on, this match half of the mobs we're hunting are in the same place.

It could be a lot of fun, but those 09 and 10s need to go.

Anyway, not your fault Hurri, just hope we can get it sorted before the first match tomorrow.

If I can't get it sorted the substitute mob will be Osseoculum (All Maturities) for 10 Points.

I'll let you all know as soon as I've heard anything, hoping to keep it all as should be by the end of it.

Hurrikane

If I can't get it sorted the substitute mob will be Osseoculum (All Maturities) for 10 Points.

I'll let you all know as soon as I've heard anything, hoping to keep it all as should be by the end of it.

Hurrikane

ty for the efforts but cutting it close alittle, and as for warlocks i say 04-06 or get ultaedit out and make a fucking 01 , how hard can it be? better skill remove a few of the dmg types or simple edit them all down to do max 300 dmg on 10 ...... downwards, the mob isnt anywhere else, if i requested a mob from ma id ask them to modify its dmg potential if they cannot provide a spwan maturrity that is not huntable by the team who need to hunt them

remove them... stick something fun likc chompers on ;)

I was on the battlefield till now... for me is not so a mess, warlock are motly 07 now with some 10 left and aren't that much... so I dodged them all, during WoF match maybe would be more messy but you can hunt there

Just a thing... where is the loot? after 400ped ammo not a single loot above 15ped :rolleyes: and thrust me Aetherex old alpha - prowler, Argonaut raider - warrior elite giving yellow lines are not funny
A team of cK close to me tearing down warlocks 07 like snable did 1 little global in about 2 hours :eek:
Too much dynamic imho

Spawn with 9 and 10 sucks. But changing the mob with Osseo sucks even more. And I would like to note that I live hunting osseo.

People killed all 07 and 08 locks and are left around many 09 and 10. It will make it hard at WoF. And it sucks big time. I am disappointed with how they make spawns. Is like they don't know the specs of their own mobs or they want to make it as unbalanced as it can be.

Also I am disappointed with Hurry asking for a mix of event mobs. Having separate spawns makes planning important. Now I wonder who are the mobs... the red dots or the green dots.. Because it sure feels like the green dots will atack the first red dot they see without thinking... as there is not much of a choice here.

I hope you will keep the mobs as they are, spawn for this round as it is, no other changes, to have same condition for all, we can accept that organizers ruined the first round, but we hope it can be fixed for the next 2 ones.

The spawn isnt all that bad!
We hunted there this morning and we found good places for saba,
good places for argo elites etc...
It takes some time to get used to the dynamics of it, thats all!
Anyways - Sweden Support will be ready when our captain says GO!:)

Message from Hurrikane @ the Startpoint:

Mob list will remain the same. Hoping to fix the Warlocks for Stages 4.2 and 4.3

Stage 4.1 will be on the mobs that are spawning now.

Best of Luck :thumbup:

Screens for the SCAR times are to be posted here ?

Warlocks were spawning 07s nearly exclusively. There were a few 10s left from last night but not many.

It was a pretty good WoF spawn imo.

If the judges are planning on using Tracker after the match to verify scores, it doesn't seem to be recording the argo globals very well, it's missed about a third of ours so not much use for verifying scores sadly.

Anyway, good close match, well done Romania.

Last edited:
Warlocks were spawning 07s nearly exclusively. There were a few 10s left from last night but not many.

It was a pretty good WoF spawn imo.

I agree, it was ok.

The maturity has been fixed. And is great. Lock gen 7 all the way.

They could however improve the number of mobs. They can make it be in relation with the number of players on that server, rather than start respawning when count reach 0... But I am never happy with the number of mobs. You should always have more.

They could however improve the number of mobs. They can make it be in relation with the number of players on that server, rather than start respawning when count reach 0... But I am never happy with the number of mobs. You should always have more.

Yeah, we could have done with more mobs at times too. Or less Sabakumas and more Warlocks ;)

Be interesting to see hear how it holds up for the busier matches today.

Saba in the same place was such a bad choice... bleah.

Stage 4.1

Mighty WoF Hunters:

Stage 4.1 is in the books. There are good stories, and there are bad stories... here is the story I like to tell ;)

How the teams scored against each mob:
wof_2009_mob_results_stage_4.1.jpg

And how the teams scored comparing Main and Support:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Some of these are not 100% verified, but they are 99.99% verified ;)

Enjoy :thumbup: Please let me know if there is a statistic you would like to hear about. I have tons of data and I don't mind using it.

Hey Hurri,

Can you clarify on how the SCAR time is handled? We came up with a couple interpretations in our camp. If you start at 20:00, global on war gen at 20:14, formidon at 20:23 and saba at 20:43.....is your result the time of the 3rd global, 43 minutes, or are you adding up time to global on each mob individually (so 14+23+43 = 80 minutes)? Definitely can affect strategy depending on the answer.

Thanks, Mack

Last edited:
Hey Hurri,

Can you clarify on how the SCAR time is handled? We came up with a couple interpretations in our camp. If you start at 20:00, global on war gen at 20:14, formidon at 20:23 and saba at 20:43.....is your result the time of the 3rd global, 43 minutes, or are you adding up time to global on each mob individually (so 14+23+43 = 80 minutes)? Definitely can affect strategy depending on the answer.

Thanks, Mack

It's the time of the last Global of the 3 you need.

Hurrikane

I think the mix of Warlocks should be varied... 6 7 8 9 and a few 10 as well.... we want it to be a challenge, not easy!

Also reverse the spawn, more warlocks and a few less Argo... this will make it more of a team event.

I think the mix of Warlocks should be varied... 6 7 8 9 and a few 10 as well.... we want it to be a challenge, not easy!

Also reverse the spawn, more warlocks and a few less Argo... this will make it more of a team event.

speak for yourself!!!

Warlock 9 don't do that much more than 7's.... and a few 10's thrown into the mix sorta shakes things up a bit!

Don't get me wrong, 10's are evil........but 4 main team and maybe 4 support can bring down a Warlock 10, just different tactics..... the old ping pong does the trick!

I'm with Kygon on the W10s, ping pong is fine, but if you're killing something else and get aggroed by a spawning W10 avoiding wipeout from those 400 HP hits takes some doing. Some eights and the odd nine might be interesting but at the end of the day, the 07 spawn is a hell of a lot better than what the spawn began as :D

Agree a few more Warlocks in general would have been good though.

yeah i must agree the spawn was pretty poor on the Warlocks..... its been much the same every round..... 5 mins of frantic fire, then 5 mins waiting for the next spawn.

Well, talking for my team skill... the spawn was a big mess and idiotic thing! Wait 5 min without shoot is not fun and in the 2 min of spawn having a kill stealer paid from a team calling 4 warlocks at time and leaving them escaping 2 at time to the team paying is a big shit, yes SHIT.
Hurrikane, if you want bring something back to the old WOF spirit you must make just 2 things, first keep MA out of the event and second pick up mobs that spawn in many location... IE for this stage: forget the warlock putting as uber mob osseocolum or chomper (10 points all maturity), give 9 point for a argo elite (if you want MA involved) and 6 for a normal argo, the same point (8) for evey aetherex, and 2 different scores (7-5) for daikiba.

Back