***Stage 4 Moblist & SCAR Award***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
TI Must Die: Stage 4 Moblist & SCAR Award

Yes that's right, before you even know who you're up against, here's what:)

Start/Finish Point: Treasure Island Castle (The courtyard round the side)

Main Team:

Main Team Size: 4

Letomie Mature And Above 10 points

Hogglo All Maturities 9 points

Frescoquda Old and Above 8 points

Globster All Maturities 7 points

Letomie Young Only 6 points

Frescoquda Mature and Below 5 points

Support Teams:

Furor Thief and Above 4 points

Bristlehog All Maturities 3 points

Furor Patron and Below 2 points

Cornundacauda All Maturities 1 point

Bonus Mob: (Either Team)

Foul All Maturities 25 points

Support CAP is still set at 200 for each of the three matches.

These are ONE-ON-ONE matches, so the LOOT BOOST and WIN BONUS is now ENABLED.

Loot Boost: Highest combined TT Value of Main Team global loot per match: 15 points. Not a big boost, but can be a match-winner...

Win Bonus: Winning your match once scores are totalled: 100 points This is the big one that you really really want:)

This is to add towards your Stage Total.

12 Teams in the Stage, we need 6 for the Semi-Finals. Having one of the two highest Stage Totals within your Group gets you there.

All usual Bonuses apply (HoF, Susan, ATH, Variety, Sweep).

The SCAR Award

This year the SCAR will cover all of Stage 4 as before.

What is it and how does it work? The SCAR is the award for Slaughtering Comprehensively And Rapidly, and as the name suggests, consists of Support Teams for the various Qualified Nations battling to achieve at least one global on all three of the Support Mobs, in the fastest time.

Rules:

Your Team must be a properly-named (i.e. scoring) Support Team of a Qualified Team in WoF 2010. I am purposely discounting Support entries from unqualified or random team names to direct assistance to the remaining teams.

SCAR is only possible during the time constraints of actual WoF Matches in Stage 4. For example: You support Finland. They start their match at 14:00 one day. You do your job as a support team while going for the SCAR at the same time. The start time (14:00 in this case) is the stopwatch starting, that stops when you get "all 3" and you continue with your match as you wish.
You then post your screenshots to the SCAR Screenshots thread (that will miraculously appear just before the first matches.) ALL SCREENSHOTS NEED TO SHOW THE TIME.

If you get a better time
during another of your 3 matches this Stage, you may replace your entries or make multiple entries.

Only the 3 support mobs (Furor, Bristlehog, Cornundacauda) are needed for an entry, the Bonus Mob is not required, it still counts towards the match score though:) Maturity differences do not matter for SCAR, only 1 global from each species.

Prizes: There will be prizes for up to 12 avatars each, for the 3rd, 2nd and 1st fastest teams to achieve the SCAR. Entries close at the end of Stage 4.3.
Last year, sponsorship provided over 8,000 PED's worth of Weapons and Amps, this year looks to be even better. Feel free to quote this in your recruitment drives:)

The Prize-giving ceremony will be on the day of the Final, so keep in touch with your team-mates:)

Big Stage, can't wait; thanks to Deathifier for his help setting this up:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Nice Moblist :yay: and thanks for the Warpspeed post :)

Thanks for the moblist mate! :thumbup:

And if I may point out the smallest typo, Cornundacauda. Not Cornandacauda. :silly:

Regarding the spawns there will be some fine-tuning of the current setup closer to the start of the stage.

The general goal is to bias the spawns towards higher maturities, whilst still retaining enough of the lower maturities for teams to seek out.

With only a single DNA in existance for most of the main mobs this will be a tricky balance and feedback will be welcome between rounds to further tune the spawn.

- Deathifier

Your Team must be a properly-named (i.e. scoring) Support Team of a Qualified Team in WoF 2010. I am purposely discounting Support entries from unqualified or random team names to direct assistance to the remaining teams.

Just making sure I inform all our teams properly:

WOF COUNTRY Support: Socname
WOF|2010 Country Support: Socname
WoF COUNTRY Support Team: Random name

Will all of those do? Its doesn't really have to be just 'Support Team of COUNTRY in 2010', does it?

I know it may sound like a stupid question but I'd rather not be responsible for giving wrong instructions on this :laugh:

Awsome moblist, good to be done with the damn Armaxes :laugh:

Well, it's hard that someone don't know where these mob are but here's the traditional mob list connected to the Touristic Guide

Main Team
Letomie
Hogglo
Frescoquda
Globster

Support Team
Furor
Bristlehog
Cornundacauda

Bonus mob
Repesilex

Enjoy!

There's a map at TI Central :)

Hogglo are also found in OLA-34 (far East of Segna Forest).

Repesilex should be in OLA-35 (West of Solfais Crater), however there's an issue with them at the moment - they've been missing since VU10.
I'm hopeful this will be resolved in time.

- Deathifier

Yay! Much better moblist! :yay:

Go go USA!

Just making sure I inform all our teams properly:

WOF COUNTRY Support: Socname
WOF|2010 Country Support: Socname
WoF COUNTRY Support Team: Random name

Will all of those do? Its doesn't really have to be just 'Support Team of COUNTRY in 2010', does it?

I know it may sound like a stupid question but I'd rather not be responsible for giving wrong instructions on this :laugh:

All the above are fine.

To be legal a support team name needs to include "The Team you support" and the word "Support". WoF in the name also.... helps:) Anything else you have room for is cool.

Hurrikane

12 Teams in the Stage, we need 6 for the Semi-Finals. Having one of the 6 highest Stage Totals gets you there.

Does this mean that the first two teams in each group move on or the 6 highest scoring teams of all groups together?

Does this mean that the first two teams in each group move on or the 6 highest scoring teams of all groups together?

You got it: There are 3 Groups of 4 teams. The 2 highest scoring teams from each Group advance to the SemiFinals (which is one hunt). Don't get discouraged with a bad first hunt, there are a total of 3 to get the total score.

Have re-worded it say it better... top 2 from each group get to the Semi's:)

Hurrikane

Looking forward to next stage :)

Hurrikane, is it same as last year, take the top three SCAR times submitted and the team members from those teams get the prizes? The three winning teams could contain some of the same people, the entire same team, or be from the same country, none of that matters?

Thanks, Mack

Looking forward to next stage :)

Hurrikane, is it same as last year, take the top three SCAR times submitted and the team members from those teams get the prizes? The three winning teams could contain some of the same people, the entire same team, or be from the same country, none of that matters?

Thanks, Mack

The teams may be of the same country and also share members with other entries; as long as the Time being submitted was achieved by that team during a WoF hunt, and they were a recognised and scoring Support Team, it is valid.

In other words, whoever is in the three teams that get the three fastest times gets the prizes. The clock always starts at the match starting time, so there is no option to re-form a team and try again later in the same match. That's the only other loophole I can think of closing... I'm sure someone will find another:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
We got the mobs we got the times but what date is round 4? :}

thx droops ....looked for ages didnt spot that :}

Looking forward for this next stage :)

Repesilex Replaced With Foul

Due to technical difficulties it seems the Repesilex will NOT be the Bonus Mob for Stage 4.

Foul (All Maturities) have stepped up to take the coveted position instead.

I will post in all team threads before too long, but the OP has been altered to show this change.

Hurrikane

Wohoo, nice round comming up :)

Team names

WoF in the name also.... helps

Juristic correct - too slack for the praxis though.

Since we are able to trace the results by "Enable Main Chat Log" the judge team got a great method to verify everything. But the main chat log logs all text - including team chat - even if it's switched off. In the end we can search this textfile for all relevant globals by a keyword that occoeurs in all team names - main and support. What word could that be, eh?

Please do us a favour: Use the term "WOF" for each team name!

And if I may add a personal note: Please don't use the term "team" in your team names! Each global message will tell us, that you are a team: Team "WOF <country> main" killed ... No need to tell us twice that you are a team. Safe the free slots for funny additions or war cries if you want.

Now that we are finally in the Groups, we can start looking at head-to-head historical data for Stage 4.1 ;)

In Group A:
Australia has never hunted head-to-head against Sweden.
Italy has never hunted head-to-head against Benelux... because this is the first year of Team Benelux. However, Italy defeated Belgium 60 - 5; Stage 2.2 2007. Also, Italy defeated Netherlands 280 - 242; Stage 3.3 2009.

In Group B:
Finland has never hunted head-to-head against DACH, or any team that is now part of DACH.
USA defeated Portugal 500 - 234; Stage 3.1 2008.
USA defeated Portugal 398 - 224; Stage 4.3 2009.

In Group C:
England has never hunted head-to-head against Russia... because this is the first year of Team Russia.
France defeated Canada 480 - 236; Stage 4.3 2009.

I am anxious to see if our newcomers (Benelux, DACH, Russia) will begin to write a legacy for their teams :thumbup:

EDIT: Forget it, I'm reading wrong :)

Any word on the DNA adjustments?

It's frustrating not being able to plan properly (again).

I am anxious to see if our newcomers (Benelux, DACH, Russia) will begin to write a legacy for their teams :thumbup:

Ofcourse the new teams will begin their legacy, you just named the top three of WOF 2010 :yay:

All we have to do is find out who will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd :D

Any word on the DNA adjustments?

It's frustrating not being able to plan properly (again).

Which DNA adjustments would they be?

The Stage 4 Moblist is designed to work with the Spawns currently on offer at TI. Deathifier is restricted in what he can do as most mobs have only single spawns.

The first weekend will show whether anything is lacking, and then hopefully changes can be made accordingly for the coming weekends.

But as it stands, plan away, as TI will be much the same on the day.

Hurrikane

Which DNA adjustments would they be?

The Stage 4 Moblist is designed to work with the Spawns currently on offer at TI. Deathifier is restricted in what he can do as most mobs have only single spawns.

The first weekend will show whether anything is lacking, and then hopefully changes can be made accordingly for the coming weekends.

But as it stands, plan away, as TI will be much the same on the day.

Hurrikane

Deathifier said elsewhere that he would be making changes, so I'm wondering what they will be :)

Back