***Stage 4 Moblist & SCAR Award***

Deathifier said elsewhere that he would be making changes, so I'm wondering what they will be :)

Minor changes, very minor, as in moving things up/down one maturity level if needed.

So far the only one changed is Letomie, which should now spawn more mature and less Young.

I was considering small changes to Furor and Frescoquda as well, however after checking the spawns I'll leave them as-is for the first round.

After the first round things might be modified a bit more based on feedback from teams.

Everything has been checked and is spawning at maximum density too.

- Deathifier

Thanks for the info Deathi - so the Foul are staying small?

Arrgghhh.... the foul spawn. It used to be so good.... high maturity foul and a nice dense spawn..... Now I hunt naked with an opalo out there :( Not sure why Deathifier squashed his foul spawn.... but even setting WoF aside the spawn is weak at best. :scratch2:

Arrgghhh.... the foul spawn. It used to be so good.... high maturity foul and a nice dense spawn..... Now I hunt naked with an opalo out there :( Not sure why Deathifier squashed his foul spawn.... but even setting WoF aside the spawn is weak at best. :scratch2:

Density is set the same, so shouldn't be any change there.

As for maturity I killed it a few months ago since the activity there was amongst the lowest of all my areas - OLA + TI - and I decided to let it convert to young and watch the acitivity levels over time (it takes a long time to decay maturity) to see if any of the middle maturities was more interesting to visitors.

The missions have put a huge load on the spawn and it wasn't planned to use them in WoF - my cute little Repesilex that even less people pay attention to were supposed to get their 5 mins of fame :)

If I am ever able to get more DNA the Foul spawn will be boosted in density, however right now the only other DNA is in other LA's :/

- Deathifier

Some scenarios as we are halfway to the decisive last hunt of Stage 4:

Group A
Benelux must outscore Australia by 175 points to take the #1 position.
Sweden must outscore Benelux by 132 points to advance to the SemiFinals.

Group B
USA must outscore DACH by 123 points to take the #1 position.
Finland must outscore USA by 392 points to advance to the SemiFinals.

Group C
England must outscore Russia by 258 points to take the #1 position.
France must outscore England by 58 points to advance to the SemiFinals.

Sweden has advanced to the SemiFinals every year WoF has existed. Will this be the first time they fall short...?

France and England have advanced to the SemiFinals every year WoF has existed. One will likely fall short this year...? Who will it be..?

Past Results:
SWE v ITA: Sweden won 407 - 210, Stage 3.2 2008

All other matches are the first time teams have faced each other.

Back