Selling: Starfinder

buying ship

found on. ty. free bump.

BUMP. :cool:

Last edited:
Looking to buy ship. Can't buy until March. PM sent also I posted buying ship under Buying. If you still have this in March, contact me and maybe we can make a deal happen.

BUMP. :cool:
Another party is also interested. Either of you can block the deal by paying a token amount now. First come first serve. :yup:

SI 5376

Open to PED offers. BO 60k. Minimum 55k. UPDATED! BO 62k. Minimum 57k. ;)

PM with your offer.

http://s13.postimg.org/90nwu4s7r/SF_EP.jpg

I don't quite understand your offer here, let me see if I understand, your open to offers as long as they are a minimum of 55-57k and will sell for BO of 60-62k? :scratch2:

I had a friend put an offer on a house for $17k over the asking price, the seller declined the offer and re-listed the house with a $35k higher price, the house is still sitting on the market :laugh:

I don't quite understand your offer here, let me see if I understand, your open to offers as long as they are a minimum of 55-57k and will sell for BO of 60-62k? :scratch2:

I had a friend put an offer on a house for $17k over the asking price, the seller declined the offer and re-listed the house with a $35k higher price, the house is still sitting on the market :laugh:
I wanted to strikethrough the red text. BB code for strike does not work on this forum. Sorry for the confusion.

The offer is minimum 57k, BO 62k PED.

You own EP right? What if I was to offer Pedtoclick for it (the ship not your site lol) Domain, site, and all.

You made an offer two years ago? <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Booked

It is booked.. Not accepting offers till 15th April.

Back