Starman -Aiming for the Sky

That article is splendid. The writing quality is great. I didnt realize you're such a skilled writer skam. Interesting too. Starman is a great man.

Wonderful as always Skammie :) I would rep you but it appears your OVER repped :O Is that like raping? Rep !!!! :O

great article Skam :) keep those interviews up ;D Always fun to read ..
And thx to all people get time to answer all questions :)

:) Perfection

This is not just a great article. Starman is indeed one of my favorite people in PE - no bs. He is kind and giving to everyone. Noob or Uber, you'll still get the same treatment from this congenial man. I often pm to ask for help, and I can honestly say he's hardly ever turned me down - best of all, he never wants anything in return. Thank you skam for picking a person that truly deserves some praise. (Well written article too!)

we need to get starman in these forums! :bowdown:

Nea said:
we need to get starman in these forums! :bowdown:

he is lurking around here, he rarely writes -when he does its mostly info not chitchat ;)

Skam said:
he is lurking around here, he rarely writes -when he does its mostly info not chitchat ;)

:eek: oh no

hey i'd like to see chitchattin star, nothing wrong with chitchat ;) :kos:
ok i need to log into msn :p

or twins at PE, PE it is! :cheer: :yup:

Skam said:

OMG Starman is Marco!!!!!!

*This is a joke <----Note my fat font!!!

or wouldn't it be Marco being Starman?

and how do you know it isn't so..? :p

*needs coffee*

starman is a great person! i asked him to help me out mining at neconu and stuff, and he does it :)))

One day my friend asked me why am i so fascinated in PE people, it's just a game. Now that i think about it, it's not because of hofs or making money. It's because of people like Starman, Strakkan, Andie and many more.
I hope that one day i could be the best player in PE so that i could help these out, that helped me when i was a noob.. really a noob with orange suit.

I'd rep Skam and Star and everyone nice but i get stuck on the field where i have to write the explinatin or sth :p

edit: repped :silly2:

Last edited:
Maska said:
One day my friend asked me why am i so fascinated in PE people, it's just a game. Now that i think about it, it's not because of hofs or making money. It's because of people like Starman, Strakkan, Andie and many more.
I hope that one day i could be the best player in PE so that i could help these out, that helped me when i was a noob.. really a noob with orange suit.

I'd rep Skam and Star and everyone nice but i get stuck on the field where i have to write the explinatin or sth :p

I agree with you, its the people that keep me here too. And PE-people I find very facinating. Many highly intelligent and kind people in here :)

(and you dont have to write anything *coff*)

Nice one Skam :)

Heya !!

Nice Interview Skam, you are pretty good in your way to write down articles, I like it :D

+rep ;)

everytime i read this just makes me want to play PE lol

i love PE its a awesome game and thats what keeps me going is meeting new people and helping out as much as i can but i really cant do that now cause i have no peds ingame i quit for a year and half and i sold everthing of mine. so i am broke ingame i hate turning down new people to the game but i say sorry i cant right nowi am broke at the moment :( i hate that makes me feel bad. but yea starman is awesome he is nice and treats people with dignity and respect and that is how i will treat him back :) the way i see it is that you treat people the way you want to be treated ingame and real life :). there are more nice people ingame :) like micke330kg he is nice and NEVERDIE is a nice guy, and SIBUK is really nice, believe it or not gem and angel are really nice just have to watch out for them in pvp3 :p lol but they are really nice when you talk to them. so i would just like to say treat peeps ingame the way you would like to be treated back :) well thats all i can think of to write :).

RAVEN

nice reporting scam :) i am new to this forem but if i know how yo give you rep+ i woud;) and respect starman

LDS said:
nice reporting scam :) i am new to this forem but if i know how yo give you rep+ i woud;) and respect starman

click the 'add reputation' button on the bottom right of the post ;)

select positive, write how great she is in the comment button, then click to give the rep;)

Back