Star's Fund

Status
Please reply by conversation.
as i do regularly.. :D i would like to provide more people with a chance to get a better ROI than regular deeds which are currently available, if you or anyone else doesn't believe this it is truly the case then it is your loss
Well it's not so simple because this is only one side of the coin. In reality, what resellers do is they tax active players, hunters, miners and crafters by forcing them to pay higher MU than they would normally have to. Let's say for the sake of argument that you can actually deliver the crazy ROI you promised, wich is doubtable but whatever, if you succeed you'll make a few extra PED for yourself and maybe your deed holders. But where is the PED going to come from? From active players, who would've payed less for the stuff they want if you weren't there leechig. So please stop selling your "fund" as if it were meant to help the community, you're helping helping yourself here and maybe a few investors, that's all.

Well it's not so simple because this is only one side of the coin. In reality, what resellers do is they tax active players, hunters, miners and crafters by forcing them to pay higher MU than they would normally have to. Let's say for the sake of argument that you can actually deliver the crazy ROI you promised, wich is doubtable but whatever, if you succeed you'll make a few extra PED for yourself and maybe your deed holders. But where is the PED going to come from? From active players, who would've payed less for the stuff they want if you weren't there leechig. So please stop selling your "fund" as if it were meant to help the community, you're helping helping yourself here and maybe a few investors, that's all.
i offer lower MU than other traders ^^ therefore a lower % is made per trade but keeps down this so called tax on active players.

See that doesnt sound like a profit earning decision... which is why you should have spent more time building an explanation omw how it is you plan on making money.
i can assure you, this makes profit; if you look at the google doc over 700+ ped has been made in one week alone.

Aqua, i really dont want to bash you,
but 700 ped is a negligible amount of trading.

a single miner can sell you 4k ores and enamatter per day
a single hunter can sell 5k spleen oil per day

before "going public" get some "early bird" or "seed" investor that team up
you will need 50 to 100k ped to trade...

Best of luck but try to structure your plan a little more... it will reward you in the mid long term

GL

You can always do more if you have a project you believe in.No reason to pay others for your work if you have the time and the money and you are the only one doing the work.Once you will reach the highest level in your activity people will beg you to take their money, you don't have to ask for any.For that you must show what you can do and let the results talk for you.
So right now, as far as trading goes, the highest level in that activity would probably be Anyzteoz?

So let's talk about this for a second... Would you give Anyz your ped to trade with? This is a pretty risky business. I know lots of people who lost a lot of money on UL gear when loot 2.0 came out and lots of people ended up quitting.

I'm not knocking it but I just want to point out, it's a risky business. Just look at UL Ares Ring market graphs for the last year as an example, they all lost a lot of value...

I don't invest in deeds, lands, shares and especially resellers because I am an active player, not a passive investor who doesn't play the game.Its not that I don't believe in deeds its just that the offer way way too less compared to actively playing the game.

Yep. I went from passive to active too, it's way more profitable. However, what good is it to sit on a pile of ped? If you run out of ways to cycle it, you might as well give it to someone else who can, even if the returns are low, at least it's returning something instead of just gathering dust.

The guy sold me a few things, he can trade and I can see myself making more deals with him in the future, just like I do with Anyz. Hijacker is vouching for him so that a positive thing. I think it would be good to have another decent trader that has manners and doesn't disrespect or insult every person he deals with, we have much too few of those, give him some bankroll.

Aqua, i really dont want to bash you,
but 700 ped is a negligible amount of trading.

a single miner can sell you 4k ores and enamatter per day
a single hunter can sell 5k spleen oil per day

before "going public" get some "early bird" or "seed" investor that team up
you will need 50 to 100k ped to trade...

Best of luck but try to structure your plan a little more... it will reward you in the mid long term

GL
you dont need 50k - 100k ped to trade if you have buyers lined up to take the items you purchase

you dont need 50k - 100k ped to trade if you have buyers lined up to take the items you purchase
I am not doubting your skill to trade in the short term, my worry is you dont have the ability to see the long and short term patterns and how to capitalize on them. How are you supposed to cover your losses. Right now if i gave you 20k ped to go trade with, and you lost 15k in a really messed up deal. how do you plan on getting the 15k back? What kind of pprotetions are there for our investments. You may know how to trade but this reeks of lack of planning and foresight. And the more you continue to update this post and ask for financing before you have done a decent sized proof of concept/ability, you are just digging a deeper hole into your credibility.

Don't get me wrong. I would like for you to succeed and to make happen what you stated your goals are, but so far your actions have shown to be unprofessional, worrisome and inconsistent.

Do yourself a big favor. Delete this thread. Have a mod lock it. Then follow my suggestions and others. Do your trading for a few months, record the data and build a spreadsheet/graph.
if you have some plan to help make a community out of what you are doing and not just draining the ped from the game or taking advantage of people have that fleshed out with rules how it works everything. and have that in your post.
In fact that should be your main focus with people investing in the fund as a way to make your goal a reality.
After you have succeeded in trading for a few months, tracked all the data and made it visually or easily digestible THEN post your fund for outside investment. And it is great that you have support from a couple people willing to go to bat for you and vouch. But there are a lot of players and a lot of circles out there. So you need to eliminate as much doubt and worry as possibly through proof of concept.

And I say this only to be helpful to you. I really do hope you succeed because as pointed out it would be nice to have a trader with a heart that isn't out there to just gut people for their money. But the things I mentioned before would need to be fulfilled for you to have a legitimate chance at raising a decent amount of capital from multiple people.

I am not doubting your skill to trade in the short term, my worry is you dont have the ability to see the long and short term patterns and how to capitalize on them. How are you supposed to cover your losses. Right now if i gave you 20k ped to go trade with, and you lost 15k in a really messed up deal. how do you plan on getting the 15k back? What kind of pprotetions are there for our investments. You may know how to trade but this reeks of lack of planning and foresight. And the more you continue to update this post and ask for financing before you have done a decent sized proof of concept/ability, you are just digging a deeper hole into your credibility.

Don't get me wrong. I would like for you to succeed and to make happen what you stated your goals are, but so far your actions have shown to be unprofessional, worrisome and inconsistent.

Do yourself a big favor. Delete this thread. Have a mod lock it. Then follow my suggestions and others. Do your trading for a few months, record the data and build a spreadsheet/graph.
if you have some plan to help make a community out of what you are doing and not just draining the ped from the game or taking advantage of people have that fleshed out with rules how it works everything. and have that in your post.
In fact that should be your main focus with people investing in the fund as a way to make your goal a reality.
After you have succeeded in trading for a few months, tracked all the data and made it visually or easily digestible THEN post your fund for outside investment. And it is great that you have support from a couple people willing to go to bat for you and vouch. But there are a lot of players and a lot of circles out there. So you need to eliminate as much doubt and worry as possibly through proof of concept.

And I say this only to be helpful to you. I really do hope you succeed because as pointed out it would be nice to have a trader with a heart that isn't out there to just gut people for their money. But the things I mentioned before would need to be fulfilled for you to have a legitimate chance at raising a decent amount of capital from multiple people.
i dont see the point in making such high ticket item trades, such as 20k as you said, it ties up way too much PED & in that time you can make substantially more

Last edited:
i dont see the point in making such high ticket item trades, such as 20k as you said, it ties up way too much PED & in that time you can make substantially more
Its an economies of scale issue. You either need to flip single items with a lot of variability(RISK) in pricing that you can make a good chunk o change. Or you need to have a lot of materials/crafting items to flip in bulk taking advantage of 1% or less but in such high volume it equals something. Otherwise I dont see how you can provide a decent return rate. Dont get me wrong I want you to succeed.

Having a fund can be a good idea if you're short on funds but this idea of yours is poorly executed m8... It looks like you wrote the setup in a 10 minutes... Link to spreadsheets you posted aren't working, you're ignoring questions and others get a short answer.

To name a few things I can imagine people would like to know before they invest.
Who are you?
What experience do you have with trading?
Let's say someone will fill the remainer of your budget and you have 50k to trade with. How are you planning to upscale?
What failsafe do you have if something happens to you personally?
What can you offer to protect assets? Let's say you fuckup on a trade and lose 45k by selling 50 deeds for the price of 1.

In your Opening post you say "there is a Q&A channel for those who still have more questions"
There isn't...

On discord you write "changes will be made accordingly to maximise profit for those who own the shares & to let people interact with the ROI% directly through trading with me"
What changes?
How will you let people interact with ROI?

Having a fund can be a good idea if you're short on funds but this idea of yours is poorly executed m8... It looks like you wrote the setup in a 10 minutes... Link to spreadsheets you posted aren't working, you're ignoring questions and others get a short answer.

To name a few things I can imagine people would like to know before they invest.
Who are you?
What experience do you have with trading?
Let's say someone will fill the remainer of your budget and you have 50k to trade with. How are you planning to upscale?
What failsafe do you have if something happens to you personally?
What can you offer to protect assets? Let's say you fuckup on a trade and lose 45k by selling 50 deeds for the price of 1.

In your Opening post you say "there is a Q&A channel for those who still have more questions"
There isn't...

On discord you write "changes will be made accordingly to maximise profit for those who own the shares & to let people interact with the ROI% directly through trading with me"
What changes?
How will you let people interact with ROI?
first of all I'm aqua? no idea how to answer this question ;d, i have shit loads of experience with trading, as i said earlier i made 10k+ last mayhem, i dont need to upscale as the ROI I'm providing covers all 5k shares, I don't have a failsafe in place and i need to look into that you are correct, at no one time am i planning on selling such a high amount of deeds for example without TRIPLE checking and perhaps getting a second opinion from a shareholder for a price we both agree on , there is a Q&A channel in the discord called #questions-and-answers, people can interact with ROI through trading with me, the changes will be that people can select certain items and put lets say a bounty on them for a certain mark-up, (like auction but with no fee's and they gain % back from that lost which they would with other resellers through the share system)

Last edited:
first of all I'm aqua? no idea how to answer this question ;d, i have shit loads of experience with trading, as i said earlier i made 10k+ last mayhem, i dont need to upscale as the ROI I'm providing covers all 5k shares, I don't have a failsafe in place and i need to look into that you are correct, at no one time am i planning on selling such a high amount of deeds for example without TRIPLE checking and perhaps getting a second opinion from a shareholder for a price we both agree on , there is a Q&A channel in the discord called #questions-and-answers, people can interact with ROI through trading with me, the changes will be that people can select certain items and put lets say a bounty on them for a certain mark-up, (like auction but with no fee's and they gain % back from that lost which they would with other resellers through the share system)
I am sorry but You are asking for thousands of dollars and you can not even take the time to type out your response in a professional construct.
I am even more confused now than I was before about how you will be working with the community.
You should have had a failsafe and a way to cover the fund in case something happens be it illness or you F up badly.

The more comments you post the more I am losing respect/trust for what you are trying to accomplish and that saddens me.

1. Yes, more history of your trading is needed

Personaly, I would like to see 1 full year so I can see how you manage all the various cycles of EU

2. Yes failsafe for investors (exit strategy for investors)

I would like to know if you have your EU account on your last will and testatement in case something happens to you, along with instructions to your successors to refund your investors.

I would also like to know where you are on the globe, not your exact address but at least what city, along with some external means of getting in touch with you like email, in case you dissappear for some reason.

I would also like some sort of written agreement regarding the funds I'm "loaning" to you.

A "business plan" would be nice, but if there's one year of trading history, that might suffice.

1. Yes, more history of your trading is needed

Personaly, I would like to see 1 full year so I can see how you manage all the various cycles of EU

2. Yes failsafe for investors (exit strategy for investors)

I would like to know if you have your EU account on your last will and testatement in case something happens to you, along with instructions to your successors to refund your investors.

I would also like to know where you are on the globe, not your exact address but at least what city, along with some external means of getting in touch with you like email, in case you dissappear for some reason.

I would also like some sort of written agreement regarding the funds I'm "loaning" to you.

A "business plan" would be nice, but if there's one year of trading history, that might suffice.
my rule is to never not have enough funds for people to exit, i can always sell the items i have fast and provide a fast exit if so necessary.

I personally think its going to be a while before i write my will.. considering my age (18) I am in the UK, near Newcastle upon Tyne, you can contact me via text, email or discord which all can be found within the discord server.

Its never too early to write your will. I have had one since I was 19 when I got cancer. I also did my advanced directives, whether i wanna donate organs, all that stuff. you should have set up so if god forbit something happens, people will know what you wanted

And putting your EU acount in your will is one of the only ways to get mindark to cooperate with your family and help get them the keys to the account.

Trust is a wonderful thing.

For me there is nothing much to add except that this is not a Fund it is more like a loan you wanna take from people and pay them 20% per year interest. Without any collateral or some sort of security whatsoever. Fund is more like there is a whole thing that generate peds and this is split equal among all holders - the Manager Cut. (First thing to notice, more might come.) One Reason why i decided not to do anything like this cause you make more than enough urself. Looks like for me skipping the hard part (getting to certain level of pedcard/money) instead take other money until u reach the point u dont need it anymore and ditch the people. Just a notice nothing personal just what it looks like from experience.

In my expirience 99% of the people who came up with with the idea of making a fund eventually dissapeared never to be heard again !
My expirience is different

Chiee, would you provide me with a link to your funds info - I would like to check how my investment is tracking please

Chiee, would you provide me with a link to your funds info - I would like to check how my investment is tracking please
You should just msg Chiee privately here or on discord. If you're an investor (regardless if in Sweat or in Ped), he'll have a detailed breakdown and tracking.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back