Starter pack (SP) edition stuff found! (new starter packs)

nikander100

Provider
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Ryunosuke Nika jeDutchy
Looks like ma redid their starter packs new stuff added go check it it!

Something added for taming. Graphs would be useful if they had a hover over them to show what they meant. That's about the extent of it.

Can we delete the crap yet?

Seems you get almost all you need to start most professions with the "Starter Pack Platinum" however it does not specify the quantity on a lot of the stackable items like SME, Nutrio or StrongBoxes.

Yall are blind, it states it. Read damnit...

You get 1000 nitribars, it says...
30 pills
10 boxs
10 bname tags
10 ped of mind essense
two chips
200 oil
lupus 4x4
100 ped
animal brush light
just read the damn info...

Disappointing.

I'm also tired of this favoritism towards hunting.

Why can we buy universal ammo on the web shop but not probes? Just make some kind of special untradeable probe so miners can buy them. There is absolutely no reason to do this with ammo and not with probes.

Luckly I bought the old one, I would hate to end with pet crap on my inventory.

Luckly I bought the old one, I would hate to end with pet crap on my inventory.

Yeah, way to shove taming down our throats. They could have easily just made separate starter packs for hunting, mining, taming etc.

Yeah, way to shove taming down our throats. They could have easily just made separate starter packs for hunting, mining, taming etc.

They should actually do this.

they should indeed do that yea

Looks like really good value! Well done!

Can we delete the crap yet?

All the tt items refiner, implant, implant inserter, etc. can be tt'ed and traded.
All the items like the chip's, whip and brush are not tradable, but I don't know if you can tt them though.

Back