Starting new investment fund!!

Should be noted, regardless of whether CEO and MMA are the same or not - CEO is a name that is most likely an eula violation since it could be taken to be someone trying to take the identity of either someone inside MA or FPC... either way, hopefully this thread does not get closed due to flame fest reasons as previous threads of this nature did.

Now... on to some other issue(s)... MMA, you got cash. That's obvious. It's also obvious you got a little website know how... So USE THAT EXPERIENCE TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS IN EU BETTER. Right now, entropiabay is just about the best website for listing eu shops. However, it's got it's own issues. Right now Snow Leopard has the best tool for inventory sorting in the tree view app. Right now Karv is working on something that combines both of those fonctionalities in to one aweseome tool, but he needs monetary backing to help him develop it right and pay for webspace. Since you have the cash, get a hold of these guys and make a shop directory a reality! :) ;) I'm about 90% sure that under the correct guideance and with enough monetary support, something like Entropia Street which you wanted to start can be REAL, and be awesome.

Go hire the right help (the above names should get you headed in the right direction for the first part of that) and make it a reality. It's obvious you still want some power in EU or you would not be here in this thread... here's your chance. Put the pieces of the puzzle together like you do with your real wold job. The talent is all there, it just needs a little help economically and with some well placed lines of communication.

Last edited:
This is just sad. This guy, since the start blatantly manipulated the community, violated EULA rules and many more. If MA/FPC or whoever gods in the sky don’t fucking care about it, why EF, now, don’t ban him and all IP related alts ? This is evident.

No one refered to it above so I will: http://www.jasonappleton.com/?cat=8

This guy has put 2 links in his siggie refering to his real-life. Seems momma got tired of the BigShow in May this year.

I found this link even better:
Making Money Morally with Positive Karma

Positive Karma? You have no fu... no, let me start over:
You talking about positive karma is like fish talking about riding a bicycle.

And this has been quoted nowhere close to often enough:

gtfo_.jpg

:handjob:

And every body should remember who introduced him to EU... And Nice one Wizzszz ! OMG this dude is ... lets say dangerous ?

Now he popup again i start to imagine things !! Like ... " why I start to think that shoti acted like mma bs ?" but thats probably a bad rumor !! :flip:

Last edited:
Don't you guys have anything better to do? Go waste your peds so I can loot them when I get home :D

Just let this thread die, the guy is probably having a blast while reading this :handjob:

We want entertaiment, we want some thrill, we need MMA to come back and answer to Mega, god please i havent bought all this popcorn for nothing :D :popcorn:

Back