Starting Out

Sorven

Old
Society
Benevolence
Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul
So, last thing I had done in game a few months ago was chipped out, sold it all and gave the money to someone who deserved it. During this time I have been evaluating my life to determine how best to live it, I have a long way to go in determining everything but, if I am smart about it I will be able to play games again but only in a very minor capacity, like, 2 hours a week. So anyway, this week I have some extra days off and with what I have worked out that also gives me a few extra hours of play time and so last night I logged in again to start the adventure anew.

It is, as always, a slow start, but I have experience in the game and most of the teleporters. I spent the first part of my evening looking for fruit/stones/dung, I found 2 sets of stones and 4 sets of fruit, no poop yet which is good. I have not sold anything yet but I hope to find more tonight and perhaps sell some so I can start mining again. I also checked out the new PA, it was pretty. I did a few quests though they didn't seem to reward me with anything, oh well, perhaps I'll find some that will eventually, I'm going to try to do things on my own and earn what I get, this is going to make it slow, but it should help me stay disciplined and allow me a better overall experience.

I think I'll try to post in this blog every day I play, it will be kept separate from my story blog which I don't want to bring back to planet right now because the adventure is so much more fun being shaped from my own head. :)

If y'all want to see that blog, here it is: http://sorven.blogspot.com/

edeanp

Alpha
Society
Replay
Dean Puck Scott
Best of luck in your new adventure! I hope things work well for you along the way.

Enjoy the journey! :)

Emerald

Provider
Society
Tax Collectors
Emma Emerald Abbadon
Well if this is anything like your story blog, it is going to be interesting!!

Sorven

Old
Society
Benevolence
Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul
This won't be quite like my story blog, more along the lines of an activities blog. Kind of like seeing how things are for a non-depositor. :)