Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

Sorry it bounced back into the negative zone for you Bud. See you around Migration time.

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
Sorry it bounced back into the negative zone for you Bud. See you around Migration time.

Smiles the 962 hof on CP was taken back in the next two maces (free skilling...ok with that).
One of the runs that made me smile, was a 292 global in the caves and I still ended that run down....lol (over two maces).

To be fair 70 odd maces for $85 costs wasn't that bad I could live with that, and hope a big hof in the future would swallow that up. Not that hofs last long when you get them, its just a skilling loan.

I don't know what game MA are playing, did they want to take a brand new depo down to zero over 3 days before they popped a comeback hof? The problem with that for me anyway is that is extreme stress, it's not enjoyable.

I already deposited again before the end of the month, because Ma would not let me skill until payday. I know it doesn't work like that....but they know their players and what they can cope with.

It's silly really I was prepared to pay £200 a month to skill my ava hard. Not expect any super looted items (because I never got super loot anyway so why bother hoping for it). So... I was prepared to pay £200 a month just to "skill". Any game out there in the real world would be really happy with a customer like that.

Ma have made me really sad today. I can't cope with it. My wife tells me all the time, the game turns me into Jekyll and Hide. It's not good for my state of mind. Why can't the game take my money and just be nice.

nn...pacing up and down my lounge mumbling to myself over this game is not worth it anymore ;-(

see ya at migration.

Rick

Ma have made me really sad today. I can't cope with it. My wife tells me all the time, the game turns me into Jekyll and Hide. It's not good for my state of mind. Why can't the game take my money and just be nice.

nn...pacing up and down my lounge mumbling to myself over this game is not worth it anymore ;-(

You are doing it to yourself, game or MA is not at fault here. MA is doing what they are supposed to do - gradually take your money in form of negative TT returns long term, they are not charity. The answer is to scale down your hunting to the point you no longer care about your TT returns. For me it's 100HP mobs I can comfortably hunt on my budget without giving a damn about TT returns. I have seen ppl scaling down to as low as caly punies. You would be surprised how much you could enjoy this game if you stopped constantly caring about losses. At the end of day hunting is about pulling mob's HP bar to 0 no matter if it's 10HP or 100HP or 1000HP - you still have thrills on smaller mobs in form of multies, globals or some items. I wouldn't be surprised if caly punies being profitable after MU with all that high MU % nova/blazar that doesn't affect TT returns + rubio/azure. Scale down and stop worrying about returns.

You not alone Rick!

Today I just putted my gremlin armor for sale that I used for 8+ years now. Pretty insane if i go look at my deposits this last year. I don't really know what they are thinking, for real! It's just a big madness.

Bankroll and scale down yeah sure but then I prefer to play something else. Game play is already so monotonous if you take away the chance to win some ped or cool items from time to time, what's the point? I would be better doing some trade and sweat.

We all need to show them with our wallets. They have here a golden egg's chicken yet they give shit to the regular peeps like us. And it's not just in hunting, craft is bad and mining only ok if you go unamped. This is not the game i enjoyed 10 years ago. Spend money to work that's what it seems to me right now.

Actually the game only works for investors and the less you play against the house the better. But one day, when no one plays anymore how this investors will get their fees?

Sometimes I really think that there is a bug somewhere, that something isn't right but then I remember how greedy a human being can be.

Get something else to pass your time for a while (atm i m playing Albion) the more time it passes the easier it will be.

Rick, I hope your returns get better soon. I have enjoyed reading your posts and your expressive attitude towards the game. Some criticize you for your thought process, I appreciate your honesty. What you feel and express is often what many of us have felt while hunting, crafting, or mining. What a player feels will affect how he or she plays the game. Not sure how much the land tax cut into your return, I suspect that if you added in 3-4% tt return to your total plus any relevant markup you would be much closer to your target range. I too noticed a huge drop in spleen oil when I was hunting small caperons last week, had two globals of pure shrapnel when I was making an effort to increase my dpp by taking no damage and using the biggest gun I was trained in (around 90dps w/amp, over 2.9dpp). Was disappointing as I was only hunting them for the oil, so I stopped after seeing the miniscule oil % in the returns. Maybe spleen oil has been flooded by the recent increase in hunting on CP? Not sure if there is a resource cap of some sort on items within the game. When you do start hunting again, I will be following your thread with interest. Until then, best of luck in all your endeavors.

Eagleeyes

Well, have to say my part here too. I started to play after a break in February 2019. Went from 58k skills to 101k. (only hunting laser guns, not doing anything else)

Always used the best affordable setup (read armatrix) for the best available price (yes, I paid 120% at the beginning, but very soon I was able to find nice deals under 110%) Its the best weapon for average players like myself and they have been designed so, I believe. Under 110% I'm playing with more than 3.0 DPP and efficiency of about 69%. There is not anything better unless I would like to pay 20k+++ for a weapon. And actually, as Rick just has shown, even this case does not really help.

Well, what I've done was, I did hunt for MU and I did not bother to count down my hunts, because I was hunting mob with incredible MUs, I think, by far the best mob to hunt for MU in the game. YET, it was not enough to cover the tt return. But it was OK, coz with the MU I was pretty close to BE and I was just waiting to find UL weapon/ESI/uber... I did not find any of this. Biggest hof 780 peds I had was taken away from me within 40 mins hunting Kadra (-450) (taxed, above my lvl, I know, sorry for trying something new in the game, lol) Why taxed areas even exist, if every player is saying U CANT HUNT ON TAXED AREAS, i wonder....

Well, so after I sold every single piece of my loot for MU. I made a lot on MU, hell I really did. If I wouldn't, my playing balance with 17k PED would be LONG gone in these 3 months. I did play heavily, but... is MA expecting an average folk to give them 1700 USD in 3 months?

So I started to count down my hunts, I'm currently sitting on 93.3% return. I had 11 out of 34 hunts positive. But the win is always so crazy small, that one win of 50 peds is covered by -180 hunt right next after it.

My trading spreadsheet, missing some data, coz I kinda giving up on things, when it simply does not work is showing me, that I did cover myself with MU and reselling with 2k ped. From 10th May till today.

So, if someone would love to put me on a 97% return, where I think I could survive, after these 3 months... I'm ready for 10-20k uber. I would love to be proven wrong. And speaking about items, how come, that a middle player, like myself, can not find a single shit in the game? If a person, like myself, who spends here crazy amount of hours cannot find any item, cannot hit anything nice, why ppl should play the game?

I always knew the game is going to take away funds, and it's okay. But if I decided and dedicate myself on the game progress and I hunt the right mob, invest time... I wonder, if I wouldn't do that... I would lost 12k USD a year. funny.

Last edited:
in before the next rant after a few consecutive bad runs :popcorn:

:tongue2:

Kudo's to this positive look on things, Rick!
I hope it keeps treating you well :thumbup:

Guess that's it then.

I still don't believe in FEN being the magic stuff.
Thanks for proving this right ;)

92.5 maces -2473

Just some numbers;

92.5 mace * (500 (Mace) + 135 (Amp)) = 58737 TT in

58737 - 2473 = 56264 TT out (taxed)

56264 = 95% taxed
59225 = 100% untaxed

2961 = spend on taxes

With loot 2.0, it seems like the amount of mobs you need to kill to hit a 500x has increased. Like Messi has written elsewhere, it's all about killing enough mobs.

Here's my rep the last couple of months:

Killed 5k swamp lurkers - <90 % tt return. Highest global was 30 ped (that's roughly 30x multi on 250/350 hp mobs)
Killed 12k molisk, average kill cost 1 ped. 93 % tt return (about expected return). Biggest multi 100x (once).
Killed 4k allo/esto young-old (kill cost 2-3 ped). Globals can be seen on EL. Biggest global 77 ped allo young = 40x multi
Killed 3k evis 03s in easter mayhem. 1250 ped loss there. Biggest multi 25x.
Killed 1k trox/neconu (4 ped mobs). Biggest multi 20x.

I have more data, but it should be enough to prove my point: It takes a heck alot of kills just to hit that 250x, and even more for that 500x. I never had a 1000x @L50 blp sniper, L50 blp hg, L50 laser sniper, and probably never will. Sure, there's a coule 1000x on the HOF list every day, but just look at how many globals are made on EL, and you can see the chance is so slim it's better to put the money on real life super jackpot lottery. Odds are the same, but payout is 1 million times better haha.

Bottom line is: Budget needs to cover, in my experience, at least 50k kills of any mob to see a 500x, probably half for the 250x, or let's say a rule of thumb: 100 kills per multiplier level (you want 1000x? then 1000x100 = 100k mobs). And even so, you need to have Lootius on your end of the scale to tip it over to the big multi.

ESIs.....looted one during 2 years of play, 15 ped. That should cover about 10 % of the last mayhem loss :laugh:

Kids, don't fool yourself thinking that an ESI will cover your losses - it most probably won't (but your brain will think so anyway when you see the HOF pics of a 1250 ESI here on the forums).

Last edited:
We all know how the game is. But cmon, 95% return on the untaxed area should be the minimum. I am fine with fluctuation, but hell don't give me 60%... to give me 103% next hunt. I mean, with the right mob and without luck I can hardly cover these 5%(I'm sure, majority of players/mobs cannot cover 5%). With a bad one, I can cover 2.5%.

If the return is under 95%, gg wp. It's not about to get rich for me here, it's about to sustain, whatever luck ill get I would invest in my gear. But the sustainability does not work here, even with the right mob.

We all play the game with the goal, and I bet, that our goal is not to lose the money, coz that's what the game is about, to lose as little as possible. But any hunt under 95% TT return is basically uncoverable (unless HIGH MU item luck). Also if it is coverable, it's just not you, but someone else who does cover it. I call MA being greedy as hell, based on data I gathered an based on the commitment I took to hunt for MU. If I could not succeed with all this commitment, I dont know who can.

Totally agree, something has gone badly out of sync with the loot since the last maintenance .......... it’s been horrendous!!!

Well if Danny and Evey are in agreement, something is certainly serious wrong. If you guys 'are' still hunting, please let let us know when it's fixed.

Thanks for all comments folks. I've read them all, although too much to reply to all.

Actually I do have faith in the weapon, it's the loot system that would appear to be broken, after maintenance.

Cheers

Rick

I doubt it`s the loot system (and I don`t say it often :D).
I had some nice runs on formicacidas on Saturday, with a couple of globals and plenty spleen oil.
I also had a 200x multi on Sunday (unfortunately on a small mob, daikiba old alpha).

Rick, did you ever consider switching mobs / activities more often?
In my case, after a few dry runs, it makes wonders to switch to a slightly lower mob.

I doubt it`s the loot system (and I don`t say it often :D).
I had some nice runs on formicacidas on Saturday, with a couple of globals and plenty spleen oil.
I also had a 200x multi on Sunday (unfortunately on a small mob, daikiba old alpha).

Rick, did you ever consider switching mobs / activities more often?
In my case, after a few dry runs, it makes wonders to switch to a slightly lower mob.

Can I ask what weapon you're using? Could be a loot adjustment to few weapons only in the last maintenace I've spoken to few other very experienced players offine, and I'm hearing the same 'horrendous loot' message.

This month I've been switching between Cp domes taxed, cp caves non taxed, marcimex event and caprons. So between level 20 - 30 or 40 - 53 nothing too excessive.

To be fair brood of bram on cp is not hard to kill, just level 33 I think. Brood of Warren is more risky L53. But my loot was ok on those (before maintenace). Not even paying Caly deed revenue when in the caves (I assume). So should be the most cost effective option.

Gratz on your globs.

Rick. I'm out until I hear some official news.

Edit: ignore my spelling, typing on a mobile, it's a pain in the bottom.

Last edited:
I think it could be the dihydrogen monoxide MA put in loot since that long lasting maintenance last week? I am worried and I want an immediate public statement about this, something is totally off...

Totally agree, something has gone badly out of sync with the loot since the last maintenance .......... it’s been horrendous!!!

To me things went really sideways as of 17th of May which is I think around the day the Marcimex event got announced.

well little update

Mace count v overall returns (lets remember only tracking since 8th May all previous losses ignored)

71 maces -884 ped
73 maces -746 ped
82 maces -884 ped
86 maces -1349 ped (464 loss in two maces)
88 maces -1465 ped (115 loss in another two maces)
90 maces -1808 ped (343 loss in two more maces)

Added £200 today as running low on bank roll, although sadly still set on global ban for heavy hunting.

92 maces -2316 ped (another -508 loss in two maces, with one of the most eco weapons in the game)
92.5 maces -2473 (another 157 loss for half a mace....STOPPED)

TOLD MA in Chat they're stupid idiots not to turn on my loot after another depo.

TT'd all in frustration, taking a break until migration.

Btw got to 104 placed on tracker before the real hardcore global ban kicked in, tin foil hat and all that sh*t.

MA really are idiots, total idiots. It's not like there's hardly any chance to loot anything good anyway, so we're paying for simply skilling. All I wanted was some loot after paying them MORE money today yet they hit me with further hard losses.

It's not like I had a fat hof and giving free peds back either. This is deposit money.

I'm angry actually, at the placebo bullshit weapon stats to suck us in, and the piss poor loot management.

See you in 3 months when ever that migration starts. Got the ped on the card might as well burn it.

Almost skilled clubs to 7K though, but its pointless.

I'm out. bye bye

Rick

ps: before all the fans boys give me sh*t, I had a little chat with some friendly ubers before I logged and they're suffering badly.

it didnt last long lol

it didnt last long lol

Well if you think that's normal returns. Carry on, more fool you.

I prefer to wait for the bug fix.

A 15 year old online game open to billions of people 24/7 can just about pull together a few old timers holding it together, where a player can get into the top 100 with 2 weeks hunting. We should be competing with 100k players at least, not 200 probably at most.

Hardly funny, it's a tragedy. I'm not in game earning revenue for the firm because of their coding problems . Yeah laughable stuff indeed....shakes head.

EDIT. Looks like MA have bug fix for Tuesday announced.

I appreciate you have FEN items to sell, hopefully they can prove their value when all is working correctly.

Rick.

Last edited:
Well if you think that's normal returns. Carry on, more fool you.

I prefer to wait for the bug fix.

A 15 year old online game open to billions of people 24/7 can just about pull together a few old timers holding it together, where a player can get into the top 100 with 2 weeks hunting. We should be competing with 100k players at least, not 200 probably at most.

Hardly funny, it's a tragedy. I'm not in game earning revenue for the firm because of their coding problems . Yeah laughable stuff indeed....shakes head.

EDIT. Looks like MA have bug fix for Tuesday announced.

I appreciate you have FEN items to sell, hopefully they can prove their value when all is working correctly.

Rick.

what coding problems, with your hunting knowledge you should not be allowed to post in hunting section, you remind me of Wizzina :D he didnt hunt in 10 years and first time he does a hunt he comes and complain about loot lmao

Last edited:
what coding problems, with your hunting knowledge you should not be allowed to post in hunting section, you remind me of Wizzina :D he didnt hunt in 10 years and first time he does a hunt he comes and complain about loot lmao

We all have our own assessment of what is acceptable. Some players are happy to take 20k - 50k losses in a row and wait for MA to pay them an item, and make it that's players "responsibility" to find a buyer to cover that loss. You might call that entertainment, I call that nightmare. That's not 'fun' to me. In fact it's bullshit if MA are asking you to sell their shit to cover your loss. Clever though I like it, Haha.

You're in an extremely small club of players that believe the game should roll like that.

I want to have fun for no more than £200 a month, with mid level gear. Which is still tons more than i needed 10 years ago. I could hunt argos all week on £40, with literally 100's of globals with small budget. Back then though the game had thousands more happy players.

I know I'm right, because I know many big spenders that dont share your view.

Rick

Edit: thinking about it, I clocked up 391k skills not losing 20k in row, but running 2-3k on my card max most of the time. Just because you're 'willing' to accept 20k losses, doesnt make you a winner. Just means MA played you for what they could get away with, and paid you a little trinket to 'try' and sell, just before you snapped. They f**ed you with your own arrogance of superiority. They f**ked me because I'm to trusting and believe their bullshit (compet, eco means cheap play etc).

Last edited:
So for more then a week now i have every hunting run (more then 16) with returns between 78 and 90% tt returns,so...what Z fak :scratch2: ??? Are they planning a corporation holiday to Bahamas this summer and need some money from us to sponsor it? :rocket:
Lowering cost to play and improving overall returns my ass :whiner:

Last edited:
Are they planning a corporation holiday to Bahamas this summer and need some money from us to sponsor it? :rocket:

Well, the servers have to be paid, electricity bill has to be paid, team has to be paid.

MA cant run EU for free, they have costs. They are not a charitable organisation, they are a company that have to make money.

What do you expect? Playing EU and become millionaire over night gifted by MA?

Its a damn game for entertainment you have to pay for!

Its free to play for those who understand how it works and know what to do and how to do, but those who manage to play for free play on costs for other players. The money they spent dont come from MA, it always has to come from other players.
House always wins !

MA cant run EU for free, they have costs. They are not a charitable organisation, they are a company that have to make money.

Here's the thing though, does this game feel like its a good value for the money spent?

All I remember from the last financial report was MA employs ~ 50 people. Does this game really feel like its got a crew of 50 competent people running it? I don't think it does, the last update was a reminder of this.

If anyone has more energy that I, could you go through the last report and see if they have a break down of what costs MA has? Like server vs labor vs debt vs whatever?

Goni I didn't say i want to become a millionaire from EU or that they don't have expenses as a company. What i was saying is that the loot return went terrible wrong after the Marcimex event patch. Before i was between 90 and 96% each run and didn't complain,I can deal with that because as you said the company has expenses. But now with every run feeling like a rip off I need to complain.I hunt daily for a few hours so I can see they played with the greed button and seems like i'm not the only one who seen that.
And as Svena pointed out, for more then a week now I don't see the value for spending time and money here and i'm very sure i'm not the only one.

Little update.

last time:

21/MAY/19 71 maces -884 ped
22/MAY/19 73 maces -746 ped
23/MAY/19 82 maces -884 ped
24/MAY/19 86 maces -1349 ped (-464 loss in two maces)
24/MAY/19 88 maces -1465 ped (-115 loss in another two maces) same day
25/MAY/19 90 maces -1808 ped (-343 loss in two more maces)
26/MAY/19 92.5 maces -2473 ped (-665 loss over 2.5 maces) added another £200 for bank roll
29/MAY/19 98.5 maces -2741 ped (-267 loss over 6 maces)
30/MAY/19 104.5 maces -2870 (-129 loss over 5 maces)
31/MAY/19 110.5 maces -2917 (53 ped PROFIT over 6 maces)
01/JUNE/19 116.5 maces -2874 (-58 ped over 6 maces), last 12 maces not bad
02/JUNE/19 124 maces -2793 (81 ped PROFIT over 7.5 maces)
03/JUNE/19 131 maces -3074 (-280 over 7 maces) Start of card clean triggered on my ava.
04/JUNE/19 235 maces -3254 (-180 loss over 4 maces)
05/JUNE/19 139 maces -3892 (-636 loss over 4 maces) result includes -58 loss for small amount of taming.
Switched between CP Kretlins, CP caves, Caprons, and finally spiders...nothing looting.
06/JUNE/19 I didn't count the maces, I chased it looking everywhere for loot, but was set on global ban.
finished -4508 down that day (another -617 ped loss for Thursday hunting)

Current card balance 849 ped (includes any MU for oils currently in auction).

Skilling was good went from 6310 clubs to 7254 (from 08/MAY/19 to 06/JUNE/19), more skill, higher the losses...funny stuff.

I suspect MA management went for card cleans for anyone that hadn't deposited in June, even though I deposited on 26th May. Possibly worth thinking about, if you depo near the end of a current month.

Anyway I have no regrets trying a FEN weapon, to see if it was the saviour, and if it was possible to hunt 'hard'.
£400 hunting budget is enough for me for one month, I was hoping more in the range of £200 a month, for a game that I'm unlikely to loot anything epic....so its just expensive skilling really.

All future depo's are currently on hold, if I can't do a month skilling with a FEN weapon for around 3K - 4K ped cost, them I'm priced out as a player. The whole point of buying a FEN weapon was to make my hunting less costly, not more costly. So I need to have a good think, about if I'm prepared to deposit £200 for one weeks fun. Migration??? mmm maybe, 50/50.

All results after sales include MU, otherwise the figures would be much worse.

There you go folks, that's how the FEN stuff rolls, pay epic prices at your own peril. I guess 15K ped for my weapon is tiering costs for some people. So swings and roundabouts.

I have feeling I'm competing against avas with 40K ped rings etc, although ironically my hunting in the CP caves against those guys wasn't that bad. Capron hunting was the worst at times, especially if ubers were in the field, it felt like a complete ped drain during those hunts.

I feel that MA had ample opportunity to turn it around with the last 4 full days heavy losses, and generally a 'daily' loss no matter how many globals I got. So I'm not making excuses to myself, saying.... just maybe another £200 might do the trick. It won't, and it's a waste of time thinking it will.

There's a reason the hunting community is small in the game. Hey-ho I got to 68 placed hunter on tracker, it was fun to go all-in for as long as I could. The question is; is it good value for money....mmmmm.

Added 5187 skill points since the 8th May. Total skill 392850

GL out there

See ya when I feel prepared to add another budget. I wish every one fun on the muls. Wish I could join you, but my wife will kill me if I add more cash.

Rick

Thx for the detailed post.
The saviour is clearly not in the Fen for you Rick.

Rick.. do you keep track of your actual TT in and TT out, in order to see your longterm TT return?

Those losses tell you nothing. And it's easy to get discouraged when you only see minus runs.

A FYI for you.
I have a 79.5% efficiency gun with amp (lr-40 fen edition). Currently 70k ped cycled since I started tracking with it (2019-05-15) And I am at 97% TT return.

Last 4 days the loot has been bad for me as well. But it's important to have proper bankroll so u keep shooting or in your case swinging. So you can get your return up.

Last edited:
Thx for the detailed post.
The saviour is clearly not in the Fen for you Rick.

It is what it is.

Obviously we don't have to hunt full-on. But if we don't how the hell are we going to compete.
The top few avas are all already way past level 200, then add the kit they got and the presents they get.

I think the gap now between the haves and have-nots is so huge, the system can't manage it. I read the whole of smilgs thread yesterday (twice.... taking it all in), and thought to myself, this guy spent a fortune on just a unique sword (with similar stats to my mace) then a shed of cash on a amp for it, before FEN amps dropped. Not to mention the levels he has, and he's not exactly happy with loot 2.0 So I take a few grand hit, oh well. I didn't get the awesome loots he's had, but I've not paid the cost of a real life house either (well I hope not, I forgot my depos, over the years).

I think EU for me now is pop in now and then and blast it up. Skilling is pretty pointless (not like it used to be).

Rick.. do you keep track of your actual TT in and TT out, in order to see your longterm TT return?

Those losses tell you nothing. And it's easy to get discouraged when you only see minus runs.

A FYI for you.
I have a 79.5% efficiency gun with amp (lr-40 fen edition). Currently 70k ped cycled since I started tracking with it (2019-05-15) And I am at 97% TT return.

Last 4 days the loot has been bad for me as well. But it's important to have proper bankroll so u keep shooting or in your case swinging. So you can get your return up.

Well if my losses after sales of spleen and output amps (which I got a decent amount I reckon), and two small ESI's I think that's enough data. I measure my peds left at the end of runs and after sales, I've got a pretty empty storage it's easy to keep loot separated.

Full repair armour every run, so that stat equals to zero. I was running average 97% too I estimate, then last few days dropped to about 95%. Point is for heavy hunting it's too expensive, I wanted to try it though see what would happen.

We could argue all day about bank roll, although the reality is it shouldn't be possible to hit multiple $60 a session losses with one of the best weapons in the game. It should bounce a lot sooner.....I mean Christ where where the hofs for all that hunting. If the game says we want 10K bank roll, or 40K as some have suggested.. then I'm simply not interested in that bull=poo. Because I simply don't trust the system to pay it back, once they take it.

What I thought was interesting was as soon as I hit 'elite' rank in clubs, it went down hill fast. It was almost as if I'd been set at a skill limit, and then card clean. It's like MA said we've looked after you to that point, you're on your own now Rick. Pay us some more cash please.

I've felt for a while now that MA is almost manually correctly avas loots, but they can't look after one hunter all the time, so if they leave you for 2 days without the hand of God, the system simply screws your ava.

Tin foil hat maybe, I've got quality real life intuition skills.

EU is what it is. I wanted to learn what was possible with a good weapon and hard skilling. I now know that to get to just level 100 (which is 50% behind some of the other players), it's going to cost an absolute fortune to skill it.

I'm a realist, so I have enough skill to have some fun. So fine I'll just do some ad-hoc event hunts. MA makes the rules, so we build our play around those rules to what we can afford. I do think their business models is kinda crazy though, they would rather have a ad-hoc payment of £200, than a monthly payment of £200.

That's MA choice I guess. They had me since 2006, not done bad out of me I guess.

I've got current depo's on my credit card, I don't do debt very well (it stresses me, I don't like owing anyone). So I'll pay that off, and then maybe think about ad-hoc hunts.

What makes me laugh is I'd need a years income from my 500 CP shares just to cover one hunt losses…..Yeah ok MA. whatever.

It's all gravy :D

Rick is cool, just saying how it is. Laters and happy hunting. Don't throw your life savings at some f**ing gun, its not worth it.

Rick

Wall of text

Ok so lets break this down...you burnt through 139 maces at 500 ped per mace. Did you also burn the same number in amp? If so then:

139 * (500+135) = 88265 ped in
if we say you expect 95% return, then that should equal around -4413.25 loss.
your saying you finished -3892 down at the end of 139 maces, so your sitting at 95.59% return.

But then your saying that was with MU? so have you recorded what your actual TT return was so we can see what your actual return % is? Otherwise that return % is within expected reasons.

Ok so lets break this down...you burnt through 139 maces at 500 ped per mace. Did you also burn the same number in amp? If so then:

139 * (500+135) = 88265 ped in
if we say you expect 95% return, then that should equal around -4413.25 loss.
your saying you finished -3892 down at the end of 139 maces, so your sitting at 95.59% return.

But then your saying that was with MU? so have you recorded what your actual TT return was so we can see what your actual return % is? Otherwise that return % is within expected reasons.

The Idea is that his wife said he can't put anymore money inside this pedsink. That is the real Bottom Line.
There really is no choice.

Back