Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

The Idea is that his wife said he can't put anymore money inside this pedsink. That is the real Bottom Line.
There really is no choice.
I can only see one solution to this:wise: but I dont recomend it...

Rick,I'll just say my personal observations about hunting and if you want to take anything out of this it's up to you.
Skills and weapons are important but not as much as bankroll.If you can't hunt 5k mobs before you get broke then that mob it's out of your league.Period!
You say you have a 200£/month budget?You shouldn't hunt mobs that cost more then 1ped/kill and even those can have some bad swings on that budget.This is a numbers game so Caperons and Aurli on 200£ budget means you just gamble...sorry to tell you this
Why do I say all of these?Because I've seen that everything goes towards 96%+ between 5k and 10k mobs.For me anyway

Rick,I'll just say my personal observations about hunting and if you want to take anything out of this it's up to you.
Skills and weapons are important but not as much as bankroll.If you can't hunt 5k mobs before you get broke then that mob it's out of your league.Period!
You say you have a 200£/month budget?You shouldn't hunt mobs that cost more then 1ped/kill and even those can have some bad swings on that budget.This is a numbers game so Caperons and Aurli on 200£ budget means you just gamble...sorry to tell you this
Why do I say all of these?Because I've seen that everything goes towards 96%+ between 5k and 10k mobs.For me anyway

Bankroll is largely irrelevant for loot 2.0 though, you cant outrun a negative period if the new system 'limits' or caps your return at say 96%. That excludes any curve balls the system will throw in the mix, like say 2 days of horrendous returns across caly servers.

Even if the system throws a good loot at you, the system will instantly look to bring you back to the cap. So no amount of bankroll will allow a player to beat the cap.

It's possible to do a lot of grinding though in loot 2.0, without the curve balls like diverting loot to Ark events. It would appear to me that theres simply not enough players to sustain a decent loot pool under those circumstances on all planets.

Let's remember if loot is fairly stable you're costs are going to be about 4k ped per 100k turnover. Theres no way to find that in general MU. Its pretty easy to turn 100k with level 40 weapon in a 'grinding' game. So those running 300k turnover a month might need to find 12k ped in mu.

So it seems pretty obvious to me the game has evolved into an event based environment style of play. Grinding for skill is going to be expensive in loot 2.0 fir those keen to grind heavily.

People say adapt or die. Ok then i adapt to events, where the loot pool is much bigger. Even if it's not competing, and just in for some entertainment. Like Merry Mayhem or Halloween instances.

It's a shame, but the reality is that is the game environment we have been given now.

Rick.

You are so wrong mate.. bankroll management is even more important in loot 2.0 then it was before...
If you don't believe me I challenge you to a test..next time you have 2k peds go and hunt Bery Young's with an ozpyn Chon+a101 or bukin's spare rifle adjusted+a101,don't convert shrapnel until you finish the run,only at the beginning of the new run...keep everything until you run out of peds and shrapnel and then see what returns you had tt wise...sell you stuff and see the overall return.This should keep you running for more then a month and you'll see how important bankroll management and kill count is under loot 2.0

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Rick knows about bankroll management :laugh:

The stick here is that he wanted to "class up" with a fancy new weapon but stay at a lower burn rate.

Sure if you pick the right mob and dedicated yourself to it you can either work enough MU into the income or have a low enough burn rate that you can keep up. 200 bucks could power a tt weapon grinder for years but that's not the point.

The point is that the fancy new uber eco uber eff uber dpp weapons give the impression that you can hunt bigger and badder for less loss but that really isn't the case.

You are so wrong mate.. bankroll management is even more important in loot 2.0 then it was before...
If you don't believe me I challenge you to a test..next time you have 2k peds go and hunt Bery Young's with an ozpyn Chon+a101 or bukin's spare rifle adjusted+a101,don't convert shrapnel until you finish the run,only at the beginning of the new run...keep everything until you run out of peds and shrapnel and then see what returns you had tt wise...sell you stuff and see the overall return.This should keep you running for more then a month and you'll see how important bankroll management and kill count is under loot 2.0

giphy.gif

The problem is, that Rick has done the bankroll thingy. He can hunt and lose 400 pounds per month with this FEN wonder. 400 pounds = 5090 ped bankroll. That should last him a long time with one of the most efficient weapons in the game. It's something sane people are not prepared to lose on a videogame per month. Rick managed to run
139 full tt maces and loose : 05/JUNE/19 139 maces -3892 ped within two weeks.

If you have 400k skills and 5k ped bankroll.. should you hunt Berycled youngs? I did that in 2004 with 0 skill and managed to play for 35 euros a month. And yeah it's possible to sweat and kill turp and profit. Doesn't mean you have to deposit 5k ped and do that 24/7.

What Rick shows us, is that the original promise "get the most efficient weapon in the game and then you will be able to hunt big and sustain yourself" is a lie. That FEN, (higher efficiency than the dpp), is basically a lie.

The original author of the bankroll theory, 5 dolla sold his landareas and had his last global on the 8th of January 2018.
Having enough ped to be able to hunt is ofcourse important but 5k ped should be enough to run the one of the most efficient maces in the game.

Loot swings are not related to efficiency...sure it will give you a few % in the long run up or down but when a bad period comes along you can shoot anything and lose :)

Migration is starting, hunt anything else than mulmun now for example and you will lose. When LT and Eomon come out the average loot on anything else will go down while the eomon loot will probably be the fabled 97%...it's an artificial system with artificial rules.

The best advice i've ever received: if you've done 2 big runs and they're both incredibly bad, don't do the 3rd, it's not going to be magically profitable. You're going to lose again. Take a break, come back in 2 days and test the waters again.

Rick, pardon me but I'm just gonna do a little number crunching on this info you gave. :)
Little update.

last time:

21/MAY/19 71 maces -884 ped
22/MAY/19 73 maces -746 ped
23/MAY/19 82 maces -884 ped
24/MAY/19 86 maces -1349 ped
24/MAY/19 88 maces -1465 ped
25/MAY/19 90 maces -1808 ped
26/MAY/19 92.5 maces -2473 ped
29/MAY/19 98.5 maces -2741 ped
30/MAY/19 104.5 maces -2870 ped
31/MAY/19 110.5 maces -2917 ped
01/JUNE/19 116.5 maces -2874 ped
02/JUNE/19 124 maces -2793 ped
03/JUNE/19 131 maces -3074 ped
04/JUNE/19 235 maces -3254 ped
05/JUNE/19 139 maces -3892 ped

Dates
No. of Maces UsedPED LossPED Spent
(No. of Maces * 635)
% Loss
(PED Loss/PED Spent)
21-May-1971-88445085-1.96074
22-May-1973-74646355-1.60932
23-May-1982-88452070-1.69771
24-May-1986-134954610-2.47024
24-May-1988-146555880-2.62169
25-May-1990-180857150-3.1636
26-May-1992.5-247358737.5-4.21026
29-May-1998.5-274162547.5-4.38227
30-May-19104.5-287066357.5-4.32506
31-May-19110.5-291770167.5-4.1572
01-Jun-19116.5-287473977.5-3.88497
02-Jun-19124-279378740-3.54712
03-Jun-19131-307483185-3.69538
04-Jun-19235-3254149225-2.1806
05-Jun-19139-389288265-4.40945
Avg. % Loss:-3.22104

If you refer to the table, though your ped loss might seem unacceptable on first look, but if you refer to the percentage loss (ped loss vs ped spent), you are actually doing just fine at ~96.78% TT returns.

So the true problem your facing is actually the rate at which you are spending.

And as you've probably already know, the game had always had this problem with the amount of dollars players are forced to burn through as they step up in their gameplay.

So frankly speaking, there is only one plausible solution for you that I can think of...which is to cut your ped expenditure rate (most probably to half or even a tenth of what your spending now...depending on how deep your pockets are).

And to achieve this, you can either
1 - Change your weapon to something that chews less peds (refer to weapon's cost/sec) and step down on the monsters you can hunt accordingly.

or
2 - Continue to use your current setup, but limit the amount of peds you burn through each day. Force yourself to log off once you've reached the quota. You'll probably have to make do with this in order to survive on a more reasonable depo amount per month I guess.

Hope this helps you.

I was the first to own that Mace and I have to say the dmg to lvl ratio on it is terrible. I think the stats are off on that Mace slightly. But either way I think on problem is that with such high efficiency you don't see swirls as much because you are generally seeing overall good returns per mob.

Let be honest anyone who has hunted since 2005 knows that if you get a few globals per hunt you are having a good hunt and I think that mentality is still there for a lot of older players. SWIRLS = PROFIT. That was the case but loot 2.0 and high efficiency weapons is just blah, spend 3ped to kill and mob get 2.9-3.1 ped back.

Loot 2.0 generally killed volatility and high eff generally removed it all together. Yes there is still the big x100 - x1000 multis here and there but let's get real they are far and few between now for hunting.

It takes a hunter 100k in gear to hunt 30+ ped mobs (expect muls :yay:) and even then it can take 4-8 minutes per kill or just buy and preamped finder and lvl 13s or go to a crafting machine. You want the big swirls that's how you do it.

People will think I am talking out my ass and bankroll this and management that but just enjoy the game, complain as you wish as everyone does. If it's getting to much and you keep playing I think it has become more of a gambling problem than trying to maintain gameplay problem.

Just my 2 cents from a person who has quit and come back multiple times and general has quit during hard times financially lol

Spawn,what I am saying is not for him to start hunting very per say..what I am saying is 200£/month bankroll is not enough for Caperon and Aurli
I do remember at some point someone posted here that he had a bad swing of 5k atroxes..

..what I am saying is 200£/month bankroll is not enough for Caperon and Aurli

you forget 1 variable. "Time"
If you play an hour per day, 200£/month should be more than enough.
If you lack a life, it might not.

Spawn,what I am saying is not for him to start hunting very per say..what I am saying is 200£/month bankroll is not enough for Caperon and Aurli
I do remember at some point someone posted here that he had a bad swing of 5k atroxes..

This is actually probably incorrect particularly for Caperons.

Assuming a leakage rate of 10% of cycled, peds, 2000 peds will still last you something like a cycle of >18k or so before you hit zero ped on card. At 4 ped per caperon young and no tax, that'll easily get you through more than 4k worth of mobs.

This is actually probably incorrect particularly for Caperons.

Assuming a leakage rate of 10% of cycled, peds, 2000 peds will still last you something like a cycle of >18k or so before you hit zero ped on card. At 4 ped per caperon young and no tax, that'll easily get you through more than 4k worth of mobs.

Then you are failing in the bankroll management side of things:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lower Bound Risk: 80% - This is a short term average TT return % size for my setup. While most of my hunts are 90% are better now, I chose to play it safe. There is always the occasional 60%-70% but that is almost always because I am not killing enough for the cost to kill said mob (will refer to this as Hunt Rule #1). 500 kills I find to be a minimum. I am starting to learn that I shouldn't hunt unless I can kill 500 of whatever it is that I am after.

Lower Bound Result: -800 PED - This is the amount that I will lose in my worst days (as long as hunt rule #1 is observed). I call this the worst case scenario. There is of course variations, but this is a pretty conservative value.

Risk of Ruin: 1.78% - Safe space is almost always < 2%. Acceptable risk is between 2.01% and 5% (although upper end means you believe reward is greater than the risk). Anything higher than that and you are playing above your level, bankroll, and just not being smart. This basically says that you need to have roughly 56.17 straight days of 80% returns to go broke.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you take Caperon and only hunt 500 mobs per day, then 4000 mobs = 8 days of hunting.
You wil go broke quick. This means you are hunting at too high for your level.

People seem to either be missing the bankroll or missing the number of kills.
Don't base your run by time, base it by number of kills. MA have also said in one of their posts that number of kills is the important factor, not ped spent.

Lower Bound Risk: 80% - This is a short term average TT return % size for my setup. While most of my hunts are 90% are better now, I chose to play it safe. There is always the occasional 60%-70% but that is almost always because I am not killing enough for the cost to kill said mob (will refer to this as Hunt Rule #1). 500 kills I find to be a minimum. I am starting to learn that I shouldn't hunt unless I can kill 500 of whatever it is that I am after.

Lower Bound Result: -800 PED - This is the amount that I will lose in my worst days (as long as hunt rule #1 is observed). I call this the worst case scenario. There is of course variations, but this is a pretty conservative value.

Risk of Ruin: 1.78% - Safe space is almost always < 2%. Acceptable risk is between 2.01% and 5% (although upper end means you believe reward is greater than the risk). Anything higher than that and you are playing above your level, bankroll, and just not being smart. This basically says that you need to have roughly 56.17 straight days of 80% returns to go broke.

So if you take Caperon and only hunt 500 mobs per day, then 4000 mobs = 8 days of hunting.

Don't base your run by time, base it by number of kills. MA have also said in one of their posts that number of kills is the important factor, not ped spent.

That 80% rule is EXTREMELY conservative, and out of date. The time to achieve 90% on caperons is something like 4-5k peds in my experience. So actually, 2000 ped bankroll on caperons probably is perfectly fine and should last quite a while.

Basically, don't take anything as gospel, especially this guide. Better to learn it yourself by experience.

Not to mention, haven't even talked about running high dpp weapons yet versus low dpp and lowered costs..

But Rick didn't Hunt with 200 pound. He hunted with double that: 400 pound aka 5080 ped.

Don't forget Rick is in top 5 for this month on Kreltins (4.5% tax) and since you can't get from him a clear tt return (%), you should not go into details that much. Rick enjoyed hunting on tax, he was there to pay the shareholders, so even if I think he got the game all wrong, props to him if he had fun, hey ho, smiles and whatnot.
If the fun factor is gone, it's time to do something different, whatever that may be.
And since Rick is on a well known cycle, he will do it again, start off with the right mindset but wrong expectations, doing proper hunting then getting bored after a few days, then doing some mistakes, blame the wrong reasons, global ban this, under the hood that, bottom line: stick to what's fun for you and quickly change when it isn't.

Don't forget Rick is in top 5 for this month on Kreltins (4.5% tax) and since you can't get from him a clear tt return (%), you should not go into details that much. Rick enjoyed hunting on tax, he was there to pay the shareholders, so even if I think he got the game all wrong, props to him if he had fun, hey ho, smiles and whatnot.
If the fun factor is gone, it's time to do something different, whatever that may be.
And since Rick is on a well known cycle, he will do it again, start off with the right mindset but wrong expectations, doing proper hunting then getting bored after a few days, then doing some mistakes, blame the wrong reasons, global ban this, under the hood that, bottom line: stick to what's fun for you and quickly change when it isn't.

Sure I had a lot of fun on cp and in the caves epic killing and lots of glob. I reckon I did more time in the caves than on krets. The issue was I got about 6 days out of the top up £200 on would appear to be a bad few days which effected many players. So I simply ask myself the following questions.

Do I want to continue skilling at that level? Yes
Do I want to pay £200 every 6 -10 days (or 2 weeks if lucky)? No
How much do I want to pay? Max £200 a month or say 3k ped.
Do I want to invest in further kit running into $10's K which 'might' improve longevity? No
Why not? Because I believe there is a loot cap, so I cant justify further investment.
If I skilled to level 100 clubs, am i any closer to the top of tree? No
What level do I think I need? At least level 220 even then i need more kit.
What's that going to take? At least 2 -5 years, and a ton more huge deposits.

What other options do I have? Just play for fun say at event time or quit and sell all.
What am I going to do? Just drop in now and then when more of the absent community is active during events, who knows I might get some afk loot cuddles.

I bought the weapon with the aim to skill hard at cheap cost, but i didn't think about the effect of loot 2.0 on hard skilling. So hey-ho I will use that mace to blast it up now and then. My full time skilling days are over. MA makes the rules, and I think those rules are still too expensive (for me anyhow).

Thanks to all for contributions to the thread, I'm on my mobile so will flick through and read replies.

Cheers Rick

hi

hi this is 2nd or 3rd thread yu done doing this. no1 berliefs you. Pors tried to offer to help. MY help = no0w= just wait AGAIN 2 months (like lastt time). Forget that mace leave it in storage for 1 year)

Goto buyt Tt rifle (rifle only) ththen lok this forum for nice society (ask Messi soc to join, other other good soc). I NOT saying you no know anything, I just saying start from beginning but same skill you have now ok. Try.

Also. When you go 4-5% Tax area is no sence come here and cry your losses. If you got the big 30k theyn you happy. some1 else got that ok. You post again 2 month but chance your thing

Rick, pardon me but I'm just gonna do a little number crunching on this info you gave. :)

Dates
No. of Maces UsedPED LossPED Spent
(No. of Maces * 635)
% Loss
(PED Loss/PED Spent)
21-May-1971-88445085-1.96074
22-May-1973-74646355-1.60932
23-May-1982-88452070-1.69771
24-May-1986-134954610-2.47024
24-May-1988-146555880-2.62169
25-May-1990-180857150-3.1636
26-May-1992.5-247358737.5-4.21026
29-May-1998.5-274162547.5-4.38227
30-May-19104.5-287066357.5-4.32506
31-May-19110.5-291770167.5-4.1572
01-Jun-19116.5-287473977.5-3.88497
02-Jun-19124-279378740-3.54712
03-Jun-19131-307483185-3.69538
04-Jun-19235-3254149225-2.1806
05-Jun-19139-389288265-4.40945
Avg. % Loss:-3.22104

If you refer to the table, though your ped loss might seem unacceptable on first look, but if you refer to the percentage loss (ped loss vs ped spent), you are actually doing just fine at ~96.78% TT returns.

So the true problem your facing is actually the rate at which you are spending.

And as you've probably already know, the game had always had this problem with the amount of dollars players are forced to burn through as they step up in their gameplay.

So frankly speaking, there is only one plausible solution for you that I can think of...which is to cut your ped expenditure rate (most probably to half or even a tenth of what your spending now...depending on how deep your pockets are).

And to achieve this, you can either
1 - Change your weapon to something that chews less peds (refer to weapon's cost/sec) and step down on the monsters you can hunt accordingly.

or
2 - Continue to use your current setup, but limit the amount of peds you burn through each day. Force yourself to log off once you've reached the quota. You'll probably have to make do with this in order to survive on a more reasonable depo amount per month I guess.

Hope this helps you.

You can't go through that many maces in one day.

You're right!

Probably gotta ask Rick how he got those numbers. I was just processing what he gave without thinking. :laugh:

Last edited:
3 rd to 4th of june is clearly a typo, supposed to be 135 not 235 :p and fro. what i count max number of maces was 9 in a day, that s totally doable

Values are cumulative,..or total count. I thought I made that quite clear with '4 more maces'..blah blah

So if I did 5 maces on the first day and 4 on day two, I'd write: 5 then 9 on the next line.

Funny people, haha.

Rick

hi this is 2nd or 3rd thread yu done doing this. no1 berliefs you. Pors tried to offer to help. MY help = no0w= just wait AGAIN 2 months (like lastt time). Forget that mace leave it in storage for 1 year)

Goto buyt Tt rifle (rifle only) ththen lok this forum for nice society (ask Messi soc to join, other other good soc). I NOT saying you no know anything, I just saying start from beginning but same skill you have now ok. Try.

Also. When you go 4-5% Tax area is no sence come here and cry your losses. If you got the big 30k theyn you happy. some1 else got that ok. You post again 2 month but chance your thing

I'ts not a crying thread, it's a cost to play thread on a new eco weapon and what can be expected maxed under the new system. Besides I think any deep emotions I had for EU, have been well and truly beaten out of me these last few years (I'm emotional empty).

Messi is different story, he has admitted more than once he paid a fortune to get to the levels he's currently at. Considering the cuddles he gets, he must have paid a lot of cash (when I say a lot...I mean A LOT). I wouldn't be shocked if that it was $500K+

The real issue is Messi is level 250+ or 300 (whatever it is) and gained much of the attributes and skills in ways that no longer exiist or have been nerfed within EU. He also has all the toys as well, not just weapons, but rings and God knows what else. He's also skilling with that kit at a rate know one could possibly catch.

What is the impact of that? The game sets the 'bar' for all at his level. The system has too in some way, otherwise he'd be pulling out tons of cash out the game a week. So MA said 'we can't have that'....so lets change the system and limit income, the more he grinds the more it costs him. The only way he can survive is by selling any new toys he mnages to get hold of, which is why he's so protective about hoarding anything he gets, unless he gets the value he 'demands'

But what is the point anyway? What's he trying to acheive other than some epic professional title. Who's he going to shout out too about his epic levels? It's not like theres a million players, or 100K players.....it's more like 2K players at most and probably 200 heavy hunters. There's no point waving your big cock around, if there's no one to see it, know one who cares about it, and hardly anyone who is impressed by it anymore

I'm simply saying, "if" I can't hunt with a level 40 weapon for the costs I think are reasonable then the game doesn't match what 'I personally' want from it. I think I've proved, I can take it or leave it. I'm hardly crying about it, if anything I saved a small fortune not playing it. Who's the loser?

Bought my 5 year old a new bike over the weekend and went for a family ride. Smiled to myself that brand new bike was less than 4 days ginding in EU.

I pushed the boat out tried a new eco unlimited weapon, it's still felt like smoke and mirrors cost wise to me. Ok then...fine. All is cool. Onwards and upwards, life is tooo short.

EU is fun at times, we don't have to grind 24/7. Popping in now and then is probably more exciting anyhow. Lets see what the future hold for the game.

Rick

The game is too expensive to play for the average joe, I don't think anyone in his right mind can dispute that.

Values are cumulative,..or total count. I thought I made that quite clear with '4 more maces'..blah blah

So if I did 5 maces on the first day and 4 on day two, I'd write: 5 then 9 on the next line.

Funny people, haha.

Rick

So for the 79.8% efficiency Mace + 76.7% melee amp, you are achieving Edit: 95.6% returns based on sawachika's numbers (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...pons-(FEN)&p=3714998&viewfull=1#post3714998)?

Edit: corrected myself, you achieved 95.6%. I would expect your return to be something around 97% in the long term. But you did pay taxes on some of your mobs, and you are still within the cycle amount for having not had enough large multis to correct. (If you paid 4% tax on 20k cycle of those hunts, you'd lose 1% tt return in total.)

Anyways, your weapon isn't magic. All it does is maybe get you an extra ~1% tt return compared to something that's 64% Efficiency. Removing the fact that you are using the amp, you basically saved 700 peds over that cycle that you are showing if you used an arcspark, for example.

Zho

Last edited:
The game is too expensive to play for the average joe, I don't think anyone in his right mind can dispute that.

200 pounds a month is far to much for me. My mortgage per is £325 per month, so i would never pay that to play this game.

So for the 79.8% efficiency Mace + 76.7% melee amp, you are achieving Edit: 95.6% returns based on sawachika's numbers (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...pons-(FEN)&p=3714998&viewfull=1#post3714998)?

Edit: corrected myself, you achieved 95.6%. I would expect your return to be something around 97% in the long term. But you did pay taxes on some of your mobs, and you are still within the cycle amount for having not had enough large multis to correct. (If you paid 4% tax on 20k cycle of those hunts, you'd lose 1% tt return in total.)

Anyways, your weapon isn't magic. All it does is maybe get you an extra ~1% tt return compared to something that's 64% Efficiency.

Zho

ye would second that too ( although dont wanna jump into this too much) -->But also the looter level does come into the calculations..

@rick ....ofc there is no official number of what a looter lvl looks like in tt returns but some players did some tests and posted also here in forum its like 0.07% for 1 lvl (but i personally dont think its linear)

but in this calc its like having looter lvl 100 means +7% tt return ( would bet messi has that too)...

GL all,

Eddie

P.s: and yes to former posts....Entropia costs wayy to much per month if you wanna play at your lvl and wanna hunt big...

ofc you could also hunt low ones at lvl 60+....but where is the fun of that then???? we also play Eu for the thrill, the hope of a nice find,action when team hunting wwith large mobs etc...

and for this ...sry to say....it would cost too much for each person per month to play in a good manner of hours every week ...

Funny people, haha.

Rick

No wonder. Must have missed that. I'm sorry.

No. of Maces UsedPED Loss/GainPED Spent
(No. of Maces * 635)
% Loss/Gain
(PED Loss/PED Spent)
22-May-192138127010.86614
23-May-199-1385715-2.41470
24-May-196-5813810-15.24934
25-May-192-3431270-27.00787
26-May-192.5-6651587.5-41.88976
29-May-196-2683810-7.03412
30-May-196-1293810-3.38582
31-May-196-473810-1.23359
01-Jun-1964338101.12861
02-Jun-197.5814762.51.70079
03-Jun-197-2814445-6.32171
04-Jun-194-1802540-7.08661
05-Jun-194-6382540-25.11811

So would these values be more correct? And if assuming they are,

No of maces used: 68
PED Spent: 68 * 635 = 43180 PEDs
PED Loss: -3008 PEDs

% Loss: -6.96619

Roughly 93% TT returns? (I took the liberty of not counting in the previous values since Rick didn't have any problem with their returns for that period of time.)

PS: Did I make any more errors anywhere? Please correct me. TQ

Last edited:

Thank you.

Anyways, your weapon isn't magic. All it does is maybe get you an extra ~1% tt return compared to something that's 64% Efficiency.

Zho

Sure I think I mentioned that somewhere. I was getting about 98% (includes MU), then it dropped to 95% overall (but that drop to 95% is a massive fall in peds). Point is 97% of whatever is MA's expectations. 97% sounds really nice, when you push that message to your customers.

I've worked on engineering jobs with 1% margin (profit), over a $10 billion project, work out 1% on that.

97% is too much for a game designed for grinding and big turnover. Like I said before if you turn 100K peds, thats going to cost you at least 3K+ if getting constant good returns at max potential. Throw in some curve balls, and poor returns simply becasue there's not enough players to generate the returns our skills and weapons might deserve...then we're f**ed. Whch is why I'm saying that event time is likely to bring the most potential, which makes me laugh as events were known as a ped drain......but I think the tables are turned on that now.

MA knows the state of thier community right now and the issues that exisit (even if they have their heads in the sand over it). They can't rapidy change the size of their community as it is right now, so the only way to keep it going is make events more worthy.

They tried that with skill bonuses in Halloween last year, which worked. But I think they need to give away more toys. Now if they said if you kill 20K mobs in this event, you will get a this "item" or 20K uni ammo or something, that will boost participants over night. They tried that with Xmas MM one year, but they took the free bonus peds from CLD owners and that didn't go down well.

So just give the rewards pay it back out of thier 3%, what have they got to loose, thier business model isn't working right now. They will get it back in depo's anyhow. Lets face it giving us some uni ammo, is just tokens it's not real cash. Give us an instance to burn the 'free' bonus peds up in then for skilling, so we can't take the bonus tokens into other parts of EU....something like that.

edit: Message "your bonus tokens/ped has been delivered to xxxx instance, your bonus tokens are only valid for skilling purposes and will remain in this instance. Any shrapnel loot can not be removed from this instance, only converted to more special skilling tokens/ped. Item loot can be removed back into the EU universe"..... it can be done.

Rick

Last edited:
Back