State of Emergency 2010

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
The immediate FPC pipeline for the rest of the year consists of two releases; one that will include a dedicated event with assets and scope never before seen at FPC.

Never before seen ? Disaster ahead !!!

We are also in the process of finalizing this year’s Christmas sale item. True to the tradition, December will feature a massive investment opportunity for the bold, much in the same vein as Treasure Island, Club Neverdie and Crystal Palace the years before it. This time it will be a newly constructed entity. More on this will emerge during November.

The factories where you (rich player) can enslave new arrivals ? Go ahead ! =)
(and abandon it like taming, the ad-system, old storyline etc. etc. etc.)

Of course it will be something that will take my breath away...ahem, take me away from the keyboard I mean. :/

Next year holds a lot of surprises...

SurpriZzzZzzzZZzzZZzzZzzzZzzzZ.... -_-

Seriously, whats exactly going on at the tables of your office each morning ? ô_Ô
Instead of stuffing in this&that, get the old things done already...ah, it has been said so often...

MindArk is also taking a look at the “Big Three” (hunting, mining, and crafting) to see what kind of updates can be done to enhance the game play, excitement and enjoyment of those systems.

Watch your step! ;S

The so called "Big Mindforce Update" never really happened, too bad...

Dozens of unfinished short-stories ? Thats the spirit !

Boats and Jeeps of the 80s ? Thats the spirit !

Rocktropia ? I thought you, Neverdie, are a dedicated...ah forget it, thats defenitly NOT the spirit and I was beeing sarcastic anyaway. (about the stories and the 80s)

Well, some things will never change. For example MA/FPC.

What have you done ? What did you miss ? Why ? Dont answer !

But yeah, I love PE, todays water looks nice and I enjoyed flying. ty :(

Back