State of the Universe Address 2014

ou guys do realize that MA doesn't run this forum, right? It's run by players and the devs don't read everything here. If you have a brilliant suggestion, send it to support.

ou guys do realize that MA doesn't run this forum, right? It's run by players and the devs don't read everything here. If you have a brilliant suggestion, send it to support.

The struggles that support deals with daily :)

The ideas that I would present would just get lost.

Could somebody inform me when this promised better/improved/mod loot finally has arrived? Maybe I restart playing then :eek:

Could not resist myself, sorry, but so are you ;)

hehe if your 2005, you have one year on me ;)

Lavawalker was my first avi late 2006 just before they started screwing stuff up.

Lavawalker was my first avi late 2006 just before they started screwing stuff up.

Zap asked MA once about the date of making his account. The answer was: "Sorry Zap, we have no logs from that time."

At least my sis told me that story once. Guess he was right by calling you young ;-)

I remember you from EF, and don't know if the memories were good, why was your forum account banned? :0

The struggles that support deals with daily :)

The ideas that I would present would just get lost.

Contact MA directly. Send one of the staff members here a PM. If theyre interested they will respond. I know for a fact that they are looking at other platforms, and that EU is not the only game they participate in, so you might, if you approach them in the right way, find yourself engaging in a video game philosophy with the developers of your favorite game.

They have been known to do this, from time to time. If you talk to them directly about EU though, be prepared for a lack of response, or a vague answer. I think they are bound by NDA and cannot actually speak about Entropia Universe ideas or developments to anyone outside of the team.

+rep to David @ MindArk,

This is the best description of the smell of common dung I have read in a long time.

Kudos, keep up the good work.

nice not a single Word abut the hangars :scratch2:

Unfortunately, for the last couple of months.. maybe years i see no real improvement in this "game".. I see MA is kinda trying to improve it but i think thy are missing something in the whole process.

Is it that hard to design the UI properly? I like some of the new features but I don't like the design that is outdated. It's not even in the same look and feel of the rest of the interface...
I think you missed some old features that players were used to and they were good as they were... but seriously now.. .just get someone from Behance to design the whole thing.. will look way better.

other then this I can only say :duh:

It's sad to see a business with lots of potential falling because of pride.. it looks like this is the case.

[h=3]State of the Universe Address 2013[/h] Space
In the State of the Universe Address 2012, we mentioned plans for expanding and improving space. Several other projects received higher priority in 2012, resulting in the plans for space development being pushed forward to mid-2013. The early focus will be on addressing several issues that currently allow for practically risk-free travel between planets. Space combat and weapons will also be adjusted to improve hunting space creatures and ship to ship PVP combat. Towards the end of the year, we hope to implement several completely new features to space, perhaps even space mining.
Originally Posted Here

Could we please get an 2014 follow up to the state and plans for space like mentioned in 2012 and 2013 ?

Affiliate System - An affiliate system is under development which will allow participants to earn PED by referring new Entropia Universe participants.

At least 1 more affiliate code activated last month. I guess they are testing it/fine tuning or just waiting for something (like Cyrene hard launch) before give it the green light. :scratch2:

just a short question (maybe also a reminder :silly2: )

Will we see a state of the universe adress for 2015? I am much interested in the future plans and the ongoing development, as we got a bunch of cool stuff announced / in progress. There are several announced new features, which are split up in different stages.... and even some isolated topics like pvp system changes or space improvements (mining/item delivery).

Its not about the slightly delayed timeline, i know MA put much effort in improving the new player experience and entropias netcode. Which of course have a high priority - the already made improvements are noticeable!

Im not sure, wasnt there even a announcement of improving the social aspects of eu? Beginning with the new message center, friendlist and chat system.... dont pin me down on that, but wasnt there something announced about society aspects?

anyway...its about time :tongue2::tongue2:
2012 - 31.01.2012
2013 - 20.12.2012
2014 - 25.02.2014

just a short question (maybe also a reminder :silly2: )

Will we see a state of the universe adress for 2015? I am much interested in the future plans and the ongoing development, as we got a bunch of cool stuff announced / in progress. There are several announced new features, which are split up in different stages.... and even some isolated topics like pvp system changes or space improvements (mining/item delivery).

Yes, a new update would be nice, but they also had a road-map update in June 2014, so maybe they will not give any update right now.

The next vu, likely in march, is going to be a huge one. Should see what happens there before wanting a roadmap.

The next vu, likely in march, is going to be a huge one. Should see what happens there before wanting a roadmap.

What do you base this statement on?

Likely 2 weeks until the 2015 address...this will be interesting.

They might hold it over until the Compet system is launched so they can give it an upbeat note.

each time I read this title I get excited then realise it's the 2014 one :mad:

Sorry to get you excited. It's just to encourage the CEO to write the 2015 one.

Lol same here. I logged on and was like "OMGZZ FINALLY!!!!1!1!!!!!1!!" only to be let down.

Either way I really do hope the speculation around a huge vu update in March with space overhaul, hopefully some markup/loot/mining fixes/solutions actually happens.

But based on the randomness of change we continue to see I'll keep my investments at a minimum until then :cool:

Back