state of the universe

Orion

Alpha
Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
State of the Universe announcements belong to the category of MindArk's community relations and communication, which underlie a muzzle decree for years now.

Even new Community Relations Managers seemingly are not allowed to say more than "Hello, i am new" here.
At least this is my impression after many years of observation.
Oh My, please prove me wrong here, MindArk!

Last edited:

Thorns Rose

Elite
New York Rose
State of the Universe announcements belong to the category of MindArk's community relations and communication, which underlie a muzzle decree for years now.

Even new Community Relations Managers seemingly are not allowed to say more than "Hello, i am new" here.
At least this is my impression after many years of observation.
Oh My, please prove me wrong here, MindArk!
I have to agree.

My feeling is that they are reluctant to do so, which makes it far worse or devalues their authority to some degree.

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
I got the same impression but on the other hand, regard every single bugfix or system improvement as more valuable than a political speech. We've had enough of those announcing things which never follow and just lure people to invest without exit strategy. No, the recent VUs speak louder than words and I am glad about that. Of course, I do hope we get improved communications with the inside again. After all, what are they hiring these people for if the next day they build a stone wall around them.

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I think there is only one programmer left at MA. His job is to rebadge mayhem events. I suspect the new Community manager resigned already.
As for the State of the Universe address....no point as nothing happening Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4 :laugh:

Legends

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
Last year they gave us AMA instead.

theProphet

Prowler
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
partially broken and still unfixed, that's how i'd call it. want me to list all reasons? :laugh:

Reactions: San