Static's Tattoo services (makeup mask designs)

Still working on yours :). MA hates when I try to do your mask for some reason, but will be done tonight :)... Thanks for the support tho! :)

:yay:Keep up the good work hun :D Love ya:ahh:

bump... still pushin da masks :) more to come!

Thanks m8 :)... always like to hear the compliments lol...

Very nice work indeed, I hope someday I can get a mask done by you. +rep

Thanks! Anytime you're ready for that mask let me know I'm usually in twin or anyone from my Soc -DNA- can help to find me if I'm online too :yay:

great worrk my friend ... keep it up.

Heya all,

Some weeks ago i asked my good friend Static if it was possible to do a makeup mask for me, we chatted about it and i sended him a pic of my own creation of what i was looking for :)

pic of my own creation with photoshop :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This mask was easy to make but it took like 4-5 tries to get it done ON the mask so here a litlle background of it :D

So Static looked at the creation of me and told me he was able to make something like that and mayby even more beautifull then what i created, so we decided to give it a try and i met him at his appartment.
This was his first 2 tries that looked nice but he got problems to apply it to the mask :(
So he tried another time, and another time, and another time :)mad:)
Finally, after (i think 4 or 5 tries) he finally got it on the mask, this was like 1-1.5 weeks after i met him at his app lol

But i have to admit, it was really worth to wait so long for the mask !!
See yourself;

I have to say that it looks much much more detailed ingame then on my crappy pics and it looks really nice !! and notice the nice flower on my underlip :D

So :

TYVM Static for this great looking mask !!

Yes, I can confirm that it is much better in person :)

Congrats on you new mask and for Static doing an awesome job :yay:

And thanks Stef for the "focus" lesson :)

Thanks Stef, thanks soft! :)... It does look really good in game. It did take a while, the only one I seemed to really have any problems with, but am glad it came out well and that you love it.

MA has a lot of refining to do on the mask process, but hopefully w/ Cry a lot of this stuff can be fixed. Until then, keeping on as best we can w/ the current system :)

So Static looked at the creation of me and told me he was able to make something like that and mayby even more beautifull then what i created, so we decided to give it a try and i met him at his appartment.
This was his first 2 tries that looked nice but he got problems to apply it to the mask :(
So he tried another time, and another time, and another time :)mad:)
Finally, after (i think 4 or 5 tries) he finally got it on the mask, this was like 1-1.5 weeks after i met him at his app lol

I watched him on several occasions when he tried to do this mask. I felt so sorry for him lol he would get it almost finished and net would crash or EU would crash. Then it didnt upload to the mask for an unknown reason. *sighs* Just glad its done :yay:and u like it stef :D

Daily bump:yay: Time to get more masks going... i'm hearing rumors of a masquerade ball upcomming :)

bumpety bump bump bump :)

Bump... will post a new mask or two up here shortly too

Hurry up and order your Halloween masks today! :)

Daily bump! :)

New Images added today! Check out the new flames and the Zombie halloween mask :)

Bump! Still going on the masks... get your halloween mask today! :yay:

Very nicely done :) I like ur work a lot.
+rep

Added a new picture of the mask I did for Della of Mod WildD3mons

Free bump for my honey :yay: Love ya baby :inbed: btw LOVE della's mask .. i need a new one now :p

Back