Question: Stats window question

Society
MDK Elite
Hi,
I am wondering if some one can explain something to me about the stats i get from crafting

i did a run of conductors I using 1135 ped of materials
i continued to construct untill all materials were gone. had to hit contruct 3 times to finish off materials.

at the end it listed my earned peds at 1118 peds.
when i checked the TT value of what i had left it was only 884 peds.

So why does the stats window claim you earned 1118 peds when i didnt?

Thanks to anyone that can help me understand this.

"S"

are you counting everything, including blueprints looted, residue looted, returned materials on failed attempts, etc.

Because MA does different TTin - TTout math.
Don't even look at it.
Do the TTin - TTout yourself.

And don't forget these days stacks in your storage are crafted automaticly also, keep that in mind, if you did know that, to do the good math.

I did never tried to figure out how they get those numbers, because I don't care.
I only trust myself.

1118 ped includes all the oils you did get back from the near-successes that were cycled again, with worse results.

1118 ped includes all the oils you did get back from the near-successes that were cycled again, with worse results.

And that is exactly why you would not benefit from that TT result outcome, because it's of from reality.
It's not that MA do the math wrong, they just do it different.

are you counting everything, including blueprints looted, residue looted, returned materials on failed attempts, etc.

yeah everything went into tt.

bps were all tt variants meaning not even worth auctioning.

Because MA does different TTin - TTout math.
Don't even look at it.
Do the TTin - TTout yourself.

And don't forget these days stacks in your storage are crafted automaticly also, keep that in mind, if you did know that, to do the good math.

I did never tried to figure out how they get those numbers, because I don't care.
I only trust myself.

i agree and that what i basically do, make sure storage is setup correctly for the item i am crafting etc, i keep logs and track TTin and TTout and live with it just like hunting TTout TTin = results.

Thanks for the responces, i think i get somewhat what is going on but i just didnt really understand it or even why.

"S"

i agree and that what i basically do, make sure storage is setup correctly for the item i am crafting etc, i keep logs and track TTin and TTout and live with it just like hunting TTout TTin = results.

Thanks for the responces, i think i get somewhat what is going on but i just didnt really understand it or even why.

"S"

Yeah I also asumed that you would know about the storage, just mentioned it to be sure.
It's actually stupid those result window, because a newbie would realy be confused and would feel robbed probably, and would leave game even maybe, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back