StevieB’s Entropian Calypso Investment Fund

Status
Please reply by conversation.

StevieB

Young
Banned
Fund closed thread closed. These guys ruined it for y’all.

Last edited:
very nice, one post without edit and already 340k, fastest growth eva :yay:

Whats your in game name so i can give you thousands of peds :smash:

I don't know why, but this sounds like profit for someone. :smash:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I Need Your Assistance Too

Dear, Entropians

I have been requested by the Nigerian Entropia PED Mining Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian Entropia PED Mining Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for Level 13 Amp Mining exploration in the Ashi region. The contracts have immediately produced Ores equaling of 40,000,000 PED. The Nigerian Entropia Mining Company is desirous of Mining exploration in other parts of Entropia, however, because of certain regulations of Mindark we are unable to move these PED funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian Entropia PED Mining Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Entropia Universe. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your Entropia account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian Entropia PED Mining Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian Entropia PED Mining Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or $4 million PED of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian Mindark law, you must presently be a depositor of at least 100,000 PED in My PED Card which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian Entropia PED Mining Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Abdoel Dan XDanDunnX Dunn

Last edited:
Crickets??? Everyone was so loud just a second ago. Guess that’s what happens when you get a mic dropped on ya.

1250 forum posts = noob. 1 post and 340k ped? Instant forum uber

Can you provide some information, what are we investing in, expected ROI, business plan?

Looks unprofessional and sketchy as fuck

If you were SteveO we'd think you're the funny kinda mad.

As it happens I recently tamed a few unicorns that are now farming money trees on my ark land plot.

I also own a few bridges on planets that are yet to be built.

I gladly provide these as investment opportunities to your fund.

Fund closed thread closed. Thank your fellow loudmouths.

Last edited:
Nothin more to tell. Collateralized loans for land area buyers that generate 20%+ per year. Buyers happen to be extremely experienced players and land owners. Was willing to let people with smaller bankrolls in on the action but everyone wanted to be dicks so no outside investors will be taken. End of story.

You are an obvious liar and troll.

Bigpimping sorry. Not worth dealing with people of this caliber. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back