Stickynote - open for service

actually i just check the Bp (L) and some are in % and some are in +....dunno, it s a bug???? i mean, it s supposed all the Bp (L) must be in %???

all limited blueprints (...Blueprint (L) should have MU in % ;)

short BP explanation, there are 4 types of blueprints:

xxx Blueprint - unlimited BP for unlimited item xxx (BP MU in TT+)
xxx (L) Blueprint - unlimited BP for limited item xxx (BP MU in TT+)
xxx Blueprint (L) - limited BP for unlimited item xxx (BP MU in %)
xxx (L) Blueprint (L) - limited BP for limited item xxx (BP MU in %)

all limited blueprints (...Blueprint (L) should have MU in % ;)

short BP explanation, there are 4 types of blueprints:

xxx Blueprint - unlimited BP for unlimited item xxx (BP MU in TT+)
xxx (L) Blueprint - unlimited BP for limited item xxx (BP MU in TT+)
xxx Blueprint (L) - limited BP for unlimited item xxx (BP MU in %)
xxx (L) Blueprint (L) - limited BP for limited item xxx (BP MU in %)

dude, this was a very nice lesson and +rep

So after a general-light check i can afferm that not just the skill value but also the BP value % or + is correct in Entropiabay.

Ofc, considering that the BP can have different QR the MV collected in game and in entropiabay for sure don t reflect the correct value of those items. But we cannot fix this, just MA can.
DC

Cheers all - indeed all items ending with (L) should be treated with %MU.
I adapted the entropiabay import of the data to show everything accordingly.

Sadly the peauction data provides no easy way to do this, if you folks will look at http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=8146 you will see that I would need to go into each detail spec sheet of peauction, find all the auctions that were used to calculate the +TT average and calculate a %MU from this.

If the provider of peauction would fix it so that here http://peauction.com/search.php?txt=Adapted+Vivo+T20+(L)+Blueprint+(L) not +TT but %MU would be used my system will automatically update it, so if it really annoys yall, you should try to contact the peauction guy.

Also a thank you to Dr.D.C. is again needed for a fast reply and helping me to improve the display of the markup :)

Cheers all - indeed all items ending with (L) should be treated with %MU.
I adapted the entropiabay import of the data to show everything accordingly.

Sadly the peauction data provides no easy way to do this, if you folks will look at http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=8146 you will see that I would need to go into each detail spec sheet of peauction, find all the auctions that were used to calculate the +TT average and calculate a %MU from this.

If the provider of peauction would fix it so that here http://peauction.com/search.php?txt=Adapted+Vivo+T20+(L)+Blueprint+(L) not +TT but %MU would be used my system will automatically update it, so if it really annoys yall, you should try to contact the peauction guy.

Also a thank you to Dr.D.C. is again needed for a fast reply and helping me to improve the display of the markup :)

and how to plan to fix this????

http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=8514

and this

http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=8503

DC

You welcome dude

I am trying to get in touch with the guy providing peauction, but basically I do not plan on fixing it on my side, that would be just too much work and I am not crazy like that (yet).

i dont think its soo much work , but , problem is , when PEauction will fix it , you will have to go backward...and doing work 3 time , its total dumb...
so pretty logic to make that "patch" from your side.

i have a nice idea how to patch it.... :rolleyes:

I am trying to get in touch with the guy providing peauction, but basically I do not plan on fixing it on my side, that would be just too much work and I am not crazy like that (yet).

he never answer to any of my emails and PM...(like many others).. i hope you will be luckier than me

Best thing to happen since sliced bread, for the sweater on the move!

:yay::yay:

Oh yhea, small reminder for a sweat value option to be added. So you can select value per K or something for the sweat. :)

one more clue for inventory calculator: you do not have to search for Project Entropia Cents and Project Entropia Dollar markups, just add them to total sum of PEDs ;)

I'm using the inventory calc now for few days. Bit slow but it does the job :)

Thx for providing this service + Rep

- Improved item display
- Removed some unnecessary queries (maybe some small speed improvement)
- Recalculation of item value of items with less than 1 PEC value per unit
- Included sweat calculation :)wave: Derid)

- Improved item display
- Removed some unnecessary queries (maybe some small speed improvement)
- Recalculation of item value of items with less than 1 PEC value per unit
- Included sweat calculation :)wave: Derid)

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Great work, speed is very good imo btw!

I`ll follow this might get very helpfull in some time.

any plans for weapons comparison?

Hiyall,

what is going on is that I am completely unhappy with how development in PHP has to be done.
I am used to working in Eclipse as IDE, but even with the template system I use to separate coding and layout,
the logical relations between layout and code cannot be easily removed.

So what I did until now was to look at a lot of IDEs to check if there is an IDE that offers comfortable integration of HTML, AJAX and PHP, but the only IDEs that seem to possibly offer a bit of comfort start at 1K$ cost per license apparently.

Right, as I work with a great amount of legacy code at work already I am not content with working the same way at home.
So what I will do now is to look at some PHP template systems in the open source landscape to check if there is a project that succeeded well enough to make me happily stay with Eclipse and PHP.
If that does not let me work the way I want I will check out if I find an IDE and template system for Python, after that Erlang.

I am open for suggestions of alternative IDEs, template systems and even programming languages.
What I am looking for is something that allows me to do WYSIWYG editing of web pages with quick access to underlying program code and easy implementation of AJAX elements.

Sorry for taking my time on all this, but my free time is a bit limited.

Hey Pix!

Just a few items from TT that should just be valued at TT under "Items that have not been found". They currently show with tt+ values, guess its from old days before they became TT. Will try more items in the tool and see if any others shows wrong.

Settler Shin Guards (F)
Settler Foot Guards (M)
Settler Thigh Guards (M)
Sollomate Opalo
Ziplex Z1 OreSeeker

Just bumping some to see if Pix is still alive :)

My previous post still goes btw. :)

Yes I am still alive and kicking.

Actually I am looking into the Google Webtoolkits, but if my search is over with that is not sure.

Yes I am still alive and kicking.

Actually I am looking into the Google Webtoolkits, but if my search is over with that is not sure.

Hope it goes well. I love the functionality as it is allready with the info you get. Use it constanly to keep track
of my economical situation.

Reactions: Mac
I will switch to a more affordable server soon, hopefully the tool will still work as well then.
If there are outages the next month or two do not worry too much and just try again later :)

Switch to new server is done and updates of auction data work as usual.

If its a bit slower just be patient ;)

Switch to new server is done and updates of auction data work as usual.

If its a bit slower just be patient ;)

Excellent stuff mate!

Thanks for the work!

With the addition of login etc now I can't access the inventory stuff anymore. Even tho logged in it only shows me the page where i create / login if I try to access the inventory calc.

With the addition of login etc now I can't access the inventory stuff anymore. Even tho logged in it only shows me the page where i create / login if I try to access the inventory calc.

Oooops!

Fixed that, sorry :)

So apparently entropiabay is gone...
is anyone still using my site respectively my inventory calculator?

I quickly dabbled this together and never again looked at it much, just yesterday I removed entropiabay from the results... but if no one is using it much I will let it sit as it is.

If some people show interest I'm ready to give it a design overhaul and if certain functions are needed and requested I might even add them ;-)

So ... give me feedback here hmkay?

Your tools is very good! I like it and use it and the only thing i think its good to be added is to be able to change %MU manually as it was on entropiabay calculator.

Back