Still a pirate?

Status

MissRiver

Hatchling
Hello, I am a returning player to eu. I been gone a long time, so maybe this is not important. I noticed a player that pirated me all the time is hanging around alot lately. He seemed to make a home inside another society, which I am sure they don't know he pirates. I haven't been to space sense getting back, so don't know if he still even does but did want to warn other players or is pirates not a thing anymore?

they changed the area around the stations to non pvp so much of the pirating that used to happen doesn't anymore, it still exists though

Quite a few pirates seem to have left after MA altered the layout of space, or at least taken a break, some have crept back recently. Not all are still in or ever have been in NVE. There are also one or two that seem to have given up piracy though still active in space as transport providers or hunters in the new mission. To avoid the usual naming rules on forum please PM me and I will confirm if I can any recent known activity.

Piracy in space has dwindled to almost null since MA did 2 things:

- Fixed the diagonal flying exploit that allowed pirates to catch up to other Quads in space (2018?)
- Created large safe (non-lootable) zones around all Planets (2019?)

It's still possible to loot other players in space since these changes were made but it is much much harder, so because of that, Space is much safer to travel through. However, a word of caution, just pay attention while flying through space if you are carrying lootables, don't just set your course and go afk, you might fly right into a pirate camp and get killed and looted, this has happened to me.

Legends

Pirating is not scam, not against game rules, why would naming rule apply?
Saying XY is pirate, is like saying XY is a crafter.
Both are valid ingame professions.
Even so there can be bad connotations to being called a pirate - especially if that accusation is made secretly, without giving the accused any right of reply.

Granny Rowan if you are going to accuse someone of being a pirate, at the very least you should tell the person you accused what you have done.

Even so there can be bad connotations to being called a pirate - especially if that accusation is made secretly, without giving the accused any right of reply.

Granny Rowan if you are going to accuse someone of being a pirate, at the very least you should tell the person you accused what you have done.
Firstly I have not accused anyone of piracy the OP did, I merely advised caution over naming as pirates have cried foul before and doubtless will again, however legitimate their activities are in the context of the game (except when using exploits ofc)
As the OP made the accusation it is for them to name who they are speaking of, not me, as I would need to repeat part of a private conversation without their permission.
So before throwing your accusations around please check the facts

Granny, I did not toss any accusations, I was offering some (gratuitous I admit) advice that IF you accuse anybody of piracy, THEN you should advise the accused what you did. I am assuming that both conversations (you to the OP and you to the "accused") would be private.

Why should I bother re sticking my nose into this. Well it happened to me once - I joined a Society, everything looked good - then I was kicked out of that Society. When I finally contacted the leader of that society he told me that he was contacted by people who advised him that I was a pirate.

I deeply dislike the occupation of piracy (even though it is part of the game) I have never been a pirate, never looted anybody as I consider that theft.
The "leader" of that Society never bothered to contact me to ask me to show cause - to say I was deeply hurt and angered puts it mildly, even now a long while later I still feel anger.

I guess the reason why that Soc leader acted as he did was because the person offering that information was somebody he trusted - fellow ship owner or something like that maybe. I have received advice by others of players it could have been - and I have no idea who it was.

So Granny, you even hint at advising someone in private about the character of another player I assume that you would advise the person who you are referring to as well.

Hey if you like I will let you know (privately of course) the name of the person who I was told contacted that soc leader

Pirating is not scam, not against game rules, why would naming rule apply?
Saying XY is pirate, is like saying XY is a crafter.
Both are valid ingame professions.
Everyone can be a crafter but it takes a certain type of character to be a professional thief, to kill others and steal from them as a source of income. Yeah it was game mechanics, sure, everyone could have done it, it's just very few chose robbery as main or even only activity.

Gonna add, and will be done with the subject, that I believe planet PVP3 & 4 are something totally different. There's a fight for resources there, while in space was camping the door taking advantage of non PVPers that just forgot to empty all their inventories, or just everyone having to show their pockets to bullies in the backyard :)

Last edited:
All loot ingame in one mob for me would be a great Loot 3.0

I read so much where people apparently don't know what certain phrases mean in different places. In British English, the phrase "If you are going to do x" often means that the action has already happened at least once. It is not merely something somebody else might be planning for the future. It's also something the person saying it probably disapproves of, coupled with the (gratuitous) advice to "at least do y as well", or to not be surprised if z happens.
I admit, however, that I have never seen this form of conditional mentioned in any grammar books or learning material. Not even the distinction between the "I'm flying/going to fly" usage for future plans gets much discussion, so combining "going to" with a conditional, whilst extremely common in English, might be considered L100+ familiarity with the English language.

Maybe there should be a thread for "Misunderstandings in English" to help people sort things out when things go pear-shaped linguistically (pear-shaped = downhill, possibly from a pear looking like gravity has been doing overtime on it). What do people think: is there room for the funny side of disagreements?

Firstly I have not accused anyone of piracy the OP did, I merely advised caution over naming as pirates have cried foul before and doubtless will again, however legitimate their activities are in the context of the game (except when using exploits ofc)
As the OP made the accusation it is for them to name who they are speaking of, not me, as I would need to repeat part of a private conversation without their permission.
So before throwing your accusations around please check the facts
I do not care if you post out of PM. None of it is a lie or false. It is better that everyone knows who this pirate is and what he has done to countless others.

I have not posted name here only cause I am unsure if naming a pirate is against the rules of forum

well i guess if naming on forums insnt allowed but its apparently ok to discuss others behind their backs in pms etc then i would just like to say that in my opinion there is unfortunately only 1 thing worse than being a victim of a pirate and possibly losing your loots .... and thats the fake good guys that attach the pirate label to others they consider rivals or a threat... or just dont like them lol in an attempt to intentionally sabotage others reputations to suit their own agenda..
they go about it in clever ways tho with carefully worded manipulated text or videos and use them in game or other chat media etc

1 of these people i caught doing so among a group of sweaters and from what i hear from other sweaters this guy had been going on for a good 30mins before i arrived, going on and on about a rival ship and crew and what evil pirate scum they are and any associated with them are also... and sharing propaganda links of videos etc with them. he even accused me of being a pirate right in front of them and said he would gladly loot me and any1 he classifies as a pirate in his book lol

i get that there are rivalries in game but this kind of behavior is disgusting and i would have thought it would be against the rules or even illegal lol

i dont care about some stupid space war between 2 or more ships thats being going on for over a decade or whatever i just want to enjoy the game with whoever i like and have fun.. not have to justify myself or suffer from brainwashing control freaks trying to make me pick their side or else they will go to such extreme lengths to try and sabotage my reputation

who knows what damage people like this have done to others over the years with their petty hate agendas.. in my opinion they should be held accountable and warned if they dont stop this kind of behavior action will be taken possibly even a ban

i dont need to name any names but most will know more or less exactly what people im referring to and with any luck they will mess up or cross the wrong people 1 day and karma will catch up to them ;]

i dunno what i feel more towards them ... disgust or pity lol i mean seriously get over yourselves and try enjoying the game its meant to be a fun enjoyable experience for all of us... petty rumors, backstabbing and hatred isnt good for anybody or the game.. unless you really are sad lowlifes that get off on it and use it intentionally to gain some sort of an advantage

hopefully most people do have a brain and can think for themselves and not fall for these tactics i thought it strange when it was done to me when i was a noob and just started ..why are these people trying to force this info on me over and over? what do they gain from it? why are they doing it? do they really have my best interests at heart?.... well if it were just to help keep me safe and not carry loots and be careful in space etc that would have been fine but to name societies and ships and go out of their way with it?.. i think its a bit much and crossing the line forcing it on new players and any who will listen .. for me at that time it didnt take long to quickly come to a conclusion / theory when i found another large ship that offered free travel and skilling compared to the other ship where travel is not free and they even charge their crew if they wish to get off at other planets so i hear lol ..so it seemed pretty obvious its about the ped ..such a rival ship is a direct threat to their earnings after all u cant beat free right? lol

so thats my advice is dont believe everything u read, hear or see and ask yourself ..who gains from this? what is their motivations or reasons? etc

its not usually in my nature to not like or hate anyone... i dont even like or dislike pirates or looters lol but i do despise fake good guys pushing hateful agendas and trying to manipulate others and pretending they have other players best interests at heart when really its about how much ped they can make off of them lol

ok..that turned out more to be a rant than i thought lol anyways enjoy the game guys n gals have fun

JJ ;]

Edit: to avoid confusion and people jumping co conclusions im not the person the op is refering to.. im not still a pirate , not a pirate , nor ever will be a pirate lol

Last edited:
As I said before, the person that has the name of the pirate, is the OP. You are all as capable as I am of asking for yourselves. In this particular case I told the OP that as far as I am aware the named person is no longer a pirate and has not been for some considerable time. I will therefore not name them here as see no point in damaging the new rep they are building. (Please note the ex-pirate is not nor ever has been a member of my crew or society so I have no axe to grind) Just feel if a person wants a clean start that raking over old coals is unhelpful. So quit with the accusations, I simply tried to answer the guys question without a forum drama, yet you simply could not resist.

hmm .. i cant resist?..
annd its ok for players who represent your crew to go about creating drama and making accusations about me and others
in public as well as threats?

i didnt start this or do anything, but i really hope that any information you keep about pirates and their activities has been
at least personally verified as authentic by you, and with independent others with actual proof and doesnt come from people like this?
as any information that u may be be spreading in private messages or otherwise could be factually incorrect and causing
damage to innocent peoples reputation as it spreads from pm to pm like a grapevine virus and about 1000 or more people
probably believe this information to be true as they think its coming from trusted sources

this is what im trying to warn people against, which is some blindly trusting what others tell them and assume it to be true
and in turn spreading this information even further etc

so what happens if someone asks u about me is JJ a pirate? if my name is on your list (which it probably is) and the information
has come from from just such a unreliable source that u think u can trust and is the 1 who is making public accusations about me

then according to the things hes telling people which are..

i am part of the core crew of this enemy ship and thus a pirate = nope, wrong im not core crew i am part time repair crew and pilot
im not even in the same soc lol

i have been pirating and disrupting space services = again wrong i have done no pirating and certainly have not been disrupting
any space services

so if u were to be passing this on by any means even if its just a pm then ur information is inaccurate and false and my reputation
is being damaged even more as a result, and even further as more and more people tell each other

it is not ok to drag peoples names thru the mud trying to tarnish their reputation by any means be it publicly, privately, in pm
or any other medias especially if they are innocent, imo this is a far worse crime than piracy and it is disgusting unacceptable
behavior and these people should be held accountable for their actions and damages they have caused over the years
its hard to try and remain civil when 1 min u think every thing is fine u have no issue with the captain or the crew
have done trades with them used their warp services now n then and even helped the person who all of a sudden i found
out is my enemy apparently, and has been saying all this crap about me behind my back and publicly and threatening to
shoot and loot me lol... so err yeh cos of this bad egg trying to drag my name thru the mud and others hes done it to u also i know
i wont be helping him again thats for damn sure, and i cannot trust a warp service when any crew member that represents it
has declared me a enemy and would shoot and loot me, and now im questioning captain who would allow their crew to behave this way
and the authenticity of any information she is passing on to other people

some are probably thinking i should have just reported him or approached his captain directly but can any here honestly say
that anything would be done and that anything i said would be believed ? well sorry i dont share that same faith i think it would
have been just brushed under the rug of idgaf and people like this would continue to get away with the stuff they are doing
this way i have been heard and im hoping this captain is not also a bad egg and will toss the rotten egg into the trash where
it belongs lol yeh unfortunately u get bad eggs everywhere and some might not even be aware they are in their soc or crew
or what they get up to

u request me to cut the crap and the accusations/drama? well then please inform ur crew who are publicly making accusations about me
and others to do the same plz? since i cant name names il refer to him as player M. i think that should be sufficient enuff for u
to work out who it was and he was located at planet arkadia cleste outpost between 2020-09-21 23:09:03 - 2020-09-21 23:38:49
the 1st time is when i arrived but based on what some of the sweaters had been saying he had been at this a good 30mins before i even
arrived bad mouthing the enemy ship and crew and then started on me, anyway im done with this for now if u want more than that and
it is ok to show u the evidence and reveal his name then i will 1st need permission from an official, tho im hoping there will be no need
to take things any futher and u will bring ur crew into line and stop this kind of behaviour from happening in the future

Whether a private message is here in forum or in game or in discord or an e-mail has nothing to do with what its content may or may not be, and certainly damn all to do with you or anyone else.. because it is private.
It would seem to me that since this game and this forum have provided the means for us to speak privately when we so choose, confers a right to do so. Can you put your hand on your heart and say you have never private messaged anyone, should you now tell us all everything you ever said about us. Grow up.

I have every right to private message when I wish to, as does everyone here. If the recipient believes they want to share what is said I am fine with that.
Next time you jump on your high horse however, consider this, was my reply aimed at you ?
and incidentally I was not discussing others behind their backs or yours. The OP asked for an opinion, I answered with my opinion. He can use that information or not as he chooses.
As for persons who crew on Kronan, they are all grown adults and I do not censor them or treat them like children. So if you have a problem with them, speak to them as only they can be persuaded by you argument and proofs if you have them.

some are probably thinking i should have just reported him or approached his captain directly but can any here honestly say
that anything would be done and that anything i said would be believed ?
Well, I can honestly say I think the situation would have been considered, but the lack of approaching a captain makes it entirely possible that said captain knows nothing at all about the incident (or rather, not until now). It's not a criticism of your decision not to get in touch, just something to bear in mind if your case is sincere.
A lot of 'code' gets written to try and communicate stuff without naming names. In this particular thread I can at least piece together who this is not about to some extent... and for me your particular story was a new one.

So it is not Sinner you are talking about, he has openly come out of the closet here in the forum do he's name is ok to write

I thought the naming thing was only for scamming accusations. However, once you name someone involving anything negative it instantly becomes a personal dispute, which is also not allowed.

Jetsina, it is Interesting what you said that phrases can have different meanings, yes you are correct.
I thought my meaning was clear especially as I had the IF and THEN in capitals. However, it could be taken as an action that may happen, OR as a comment on an action that has already happened.
Forget about British English though, we are not all Pommies here, this is an international Forum - it highlights the potential difficulties and misunderstandings that could occur.

That player who may have been a pirate once - well now it seems he aint no more & has turned over a new leaf - he should be complimented, publically :)

The drama arises here from certain players racing to be arbiters on the character of players - by secret messages. Without the knowledge of the players being accused.

You would think its a matter of Sticks & Stones etc. but names will never hurt me. Well Granny guess what, that sneaky carry on can & does hurt players - myself & JJ for a start. Such actions are not appreciated, nor forgotten in a hurry. Going to something, well do it openly.

And that stuff about members of your crew being able to do whatever they want without their actions affecting your reputation in any way. Well guess what, that's not how the world works.

So it is not Sinner you are talking about, he has openly come out of the closet here in the forum do he's name is ok to write
wtf are you talkig about? you saying its me hangin around sweat circles talking shit? How new are you to even have thought that? Another relative of Ben? =p

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geo
Hello, I am a returning player to eu. I been gone a long time, so maybe this is not important. I noticed a player that pirated me all the time is hanging around alot lately. He seemed to make a home inside another society, which I am sure they don't know he pirates. I haven't been to space sense getting back, so don't know if he still even does but did want to warn other players or is pirates not a thing anymore?

I'd check out the new space map, it has changed A LOT in terms of zoning. It's also much easier to avoid pirates now that they cant effectively spawn camp the space stations for travelers. Basically just fly up or down and in a random direction till you "z coordinate" on your position is +/- 1k, then stop, set final destination waypoint and fly to it. Reason is pirates now spawn at a space station, set direct waypoint for the path they want to camp. Popular ones like ark>caly path, then they fly till they get 0.30AU within lootable pvp, stop, turn around and wait in their gunner seats for travelers to ambush flying by. So if you avoid those main paths you should be alright most of the time, if you have to move a lot of lootables just take a warp to be 100% sure.

btw the event takes place in non-pvp area, so people can fly back to calypso and never hit lootable pvp from the event. It's almost impossible for a pirate to be able to ply his trade preying on the folks doing the new space event.

Quite a few pirates seem to have left after MA altered the layout of space, or at least taken a break, some have crept back recently. Not all are still in or ever have been in NVE. There are also one or two that seem to have given up piracy though still active in space as transport providers or hunters in the new mission. To avoid the usual naming rules on forum please PM me and I will confirm if I can any recent known activity.
Ok lets go back to my first post in this thread... My first comments were general, as they had to be in the absence of the supposed pirates name.
I then asked the OP to PM me the name so I could say whether or not I personally had seen them pirate recently. This was not a secret communication. If it had been, I would have simply pm'd the op and not even mentioned it.
I simply respected their right to withhold the name from forum and thereby avoid risk of breaking forum rules and or avoid confrontation.

A private conversation is just that private.. not secret, not malicious, just private

u didnt even read my last post properly lol

i get that u were simply trying to be helpful and pass on what information u know about to the OP in a private message

the point i was trying to make is that when players talk about other players and their activities is that what information u are
passing on to the person asking could be potentially damaging to the person being talked about without their knowledge

that is why i asked u where does this information come from? and has every single person on your list and their activities
been 1st validated by u and other independent parties with actual evidence before u then pass on what u know to others?

as ive told u 1 of ur crew i know for a fact is making public accusations about a certain ship/crew and also about me he was
doing this in local chat on arkadia at celste outpost to other sweaters,
do u approve of this behavior from your crew members?
if u do then i personally i think that is quite disturbing and this behavior is far worse than piracy imo

its even worse if some of the information u pass on is coming from crew like this who is spreading lies about me then in turn u will
at some point end up passing on his same lies to others should some person ask is JJ really a pirate? what have they done?

i mean if its the same story he was telling others then wow JJ is a bad ass shes been pirating and disrupting space services etc
wellll... none of that is actually true lol

im not sure why this 1 person has taken such a strong dislike towards me he must have me confused with some1 else and either way
spreading lies about people in local chat like that is just wrong and out of order

well this crew member, he started it attacked me 1st with his lies and accusations and declared me his enemy and now im pretty sure
his crew is now also possibly my enemy, a shame cos until this guy started his nonsense i was actually neutral to this ship and her crew
and her captain i have even used their warp services and helped members of the crew even my accuser lol always 1 eh? to run it for others

i guess i can anticipate attacks on me in space and and land now as i bet he probably wants me to get angry enuff to shoot back at
him in space so he can record just in time to make it look like im attempting to pirate him lmao well good luck with that and enjoy
wasting ur ped cos im not gonna waste a single pec on u or ur crew il just continue to gather evidence of ur victimization and bullying
against me maybe i could do a youtube channel ..mad dog attacks again or something and add a squeaky toy sound effect for every
time he kills me lol

well it is what it is its probably to late now to resolve peacefully, if this guy really has it in for me he was never gonna stop anyway till
he got some sort of result, i just hope 1 day people who act like this will get whats coming to them when they eventually do it to the wrong
person or people and they start shoving back

to other players reading this if any person or group is sharing information about others then simply note the info
and use some common sense, is the person they are talking about their enemy or possible rival?, also go to them, see what they have to say
after all how can get the whole story if u only hear 1 sides version?

i hope that now people can see what i was getting at and makes sense lol

im not the bad guy in this did i perhaps overstep the mark bringing it here for all to see? maybe..
maybe i shoudnt have listened to some others that laughed at me and told me making a report and contacting the captain would be a waste of time
and nothing would get done and that if i wanted to make a difference and get noticed u have to do it publicly this person who is spreading rumors about
u is doing it so publicly so play them at their own game ,

besides i should never have felt the need to do this in the 1st place if that person hadnt been doing what he was doing and spreading lies about me in public
in the 1st place then i would not acted in the way that i have out of retaliation, so if any1 is to blame its that guy
i was quite happy minding my own business wanting to sweat a nusul with some sweaters and chillax, not have to put with his crap and have to defend myself

its quite sad when u cant even sweat a nusul in peace without having to have ur guard up lol
i guess now obs studio will be on perma record every single time im logged in to entropia in all areas im at untill i log out should i need it for any evidence ;]

note: no not u sinner ;] just ongoing drama of 2 anira class motherships who have been feuding for over a decade one believes they are the good guys/victims
and that their rival / enemy ship is full of evil scum / pirates and some of them seem to go out of their way to falsely label any associated with that ship as
pirates also ..well maybe not the newer players im not sure at what point a player is then hand picked for the reaper with his label gun to slap the label on them
and proceed to try to tarnish their reputation publicly with lies, i guess i must have been 1 of the chosen 1s recently lol give it a few months or something it will
be another person tho gets the pirate label slapped on them he must be really that bored he has to make new enemies for whatever reason.. come to think
of it he was oddly nice to noobs of that crew .. makes sense now he was probably trying to get them to defect dont go with those guys they are all pirate scum
oh look there is 1 of them right now ... .. me er what? lol

its silly that people are still being dragged into a drama thats so old and no longer even relevant since space was changed anyway some just really love their hate i guess lol
perhaps im going about this all wrong and caring about what others think about me to much, as some are gonna think what they like about me and come to their own conclusions true or not ...fine... i cant do anything about that, and now im past caring ..they no longer matter to me and i dont care what they think nor do i answer to them, the only people who do matter to me are the people who know what im like really and good friends of mine and any other new nice people ive yet to meet ;]
now im gonna go sleep for a bit and enjoy playing the game when i wake up and redirect my focus to the right people and have fun ;] this will probably get buried and censored anyway at some point i did my bit i spoke up and stood up for myself and others cats out the bag people can do with it what they want ive said all i needed to say a nice cool feature i found in firefox is i can save the full page ..just incase stuff gets deleted and i need to remind myself of what was said ;]

Last edited:
Ranavolana, I mentioned British English not out of any favouritism, but because that is an area where your phrasing towards Granny has a particularly strong meaning that is quite possibly not what you thought. If you're going to use phrases which mean something different to them than to you, don't be surprised if they get angry. You see, in British English, that last sentence has already happened...
Anyway, I get your other points too, I think. My main point was not to take sides, but quite a few posts ago now to highlight a difference in language use, specifically because English is so varied around the world.

JJ, reading as neutrally as possible, Granny has been criticised multiple times for simply offering to do her best for somebody asking a question, which you have also now acknowledged, so thumbs up from me. Your issue is 'related' - I get that - however, I don't think Granny meant that 'you' couldn't resist, but Ran, which she pretty much confirms later.

Anyway, grievancies have now been aired, as they say. GL to you both.

Holy novel lol.. Let me just say cuz I couldnt even finish reading that =p. this thread seems to be mostly about talking or not talking about people. Most of these people traveling thru space with loads are my friends and NOT warning them could be potentially damaging to them as well. I would like every single one of them warned about any potential risks by everyone! kthx =p

All this whining is crazy.. Its ok to tell you when you have a load but otherwise not ok? I dont ask anyone to defend me, my actions do that for me.. Should I do something that upsets "the people" I shud and will be punished! end of story...

You guys talk so black and white about this heres an example for you to ponder... ErnestJ openly today says i give up pirating and im good now.. In how many days precisely is that considered to be 100% acurate? And is 99% good enough when your hauling 100k+ ped?

I'm not even part of this and not even sure this is relevant but thats my opinion lol

Last edited by a moderator:
when we think of the word pirate it stirs up a range of emotions and feelings none of them good. we think of other words like
thief , scumbag, untrustworthy, evil , bully etc

so ofc the only kinds of people that would like a pirate are either pirates themselves, or benefit from their activities

it is good however that good people try to band together and to help other players be it from just helpful advice or
try to offer them safe passage from those that would shoot them down and loot them

however as far as advising other players go about who is a pirate i feel that its important to know for a fact that the person being
accused is in-fact guilty and not guilty by association as they are 2 very different things

cos if for example we see a ship where say u see 3 known pirates that u know for a fact are pirates cos they have looted u
but see 10 others on the same ship, they might not all be pirates, no matter how much u want them to be and some of those
other 10 might not know any of the others are pirates

so i tend not to trust people who can just slap that pirate label on others with total disregard to the possible damages they are
doing to innocent peoples reputation affecting their game play and friendships elsewhere in the game

and i certainly dont expect to be targeted by people that are supposed to be against bullying and pirates and trying to make
me the villain spreading lies about me and making accusations so i say unless u have proof of the things im being accused of
plz stop spreading lies and back off and leave me alone

ive lost a lot of friends in similar situations in real life in the past cos of jerks like these turning my friends against me with their
lies, sadly, some are so good at it that everyone thinks they are wonderful nice people .. until they become the target in their
sick twisted sport ..so ofc i get angry and paranoid when it seems like its starting to happen all over again being targeted
and falsely accused and lies spread about me

i mean how do u even protect yourself from people like that that seem to be out to get u? ignore them? report them?
expose them? especially when they seem to know all the rules probably chapter and verse and hide behind the fact that we cant
name and shame them and prove to all what they are really like and what they get up to

sometimes i dont even wanna play this game anymore cos of toxic fakes like this, that seem to have most people fooled
if it wasnt for the fact i have met some nice people and friends in the game i probably would just uninstall and never come back

mind u why should i leave??? its them that should be exposed and kicked out of the game . a game like this is meant to be a fun
enjoyable social experience with a chance to build a brand and maybe even make some real life cash doing so ;]

petty hatred and intentionally targeting/damaging peoples reputations maliciously to gain an advantage should not be welcome
in any game and not tolerated i think i found the right word for those people ... Vilifier .. that is far worse than any pirate or looter
in my opinion

cos if for example we see a ship where say u see 3 known pirates that u know for a fact are pirates cos they have looted u
but see 10 others on the same ship, they might not all be pirates, no matter how much u want them to be and some of those
other 10 might not know any of the others are pirates
This may ofc in sometimes be true, but since the majority of pirates in this game proudly display their membership of Nebula Virus Elite society.. which only accepts pirates, then it would be a lot harder to believe people had no idea if they were in a ship together, especially after the first few battles, forum posts and un-doctored videos.
However if you and your friends want to continue in peace and want others to stop throwing accusations, then maybe you should fact check and also stop making accusations yourself.
One fact for instance is the 2 ships you have carefully not named have not been at war in space for over 10 years.
Firstly because Motherships have not existed for that long. Secondly because neither of the owners were first time buyers and have owned their ships significantly less time, Not to mention the issues started even later than that.

If people seriously want the enmity to subside and troubles become history, then stop raking over old coals, ignore any others that do, and let it become history. The solution is simple

As for my accusing people in 'private' of being a pirate to the OP, I did not. The OP knew the person they were speaking of had been a pirate in the past (having been a victim), in fact I told them that to the best of my knowledge they had not pirated in years, but that if they heard otherwise at anytime, I would be grateful of a heads up. This neither makes me a pirate sympathiser nor an accuser. So please stop with the accusations based upon assumption. Take your own words to heart.

OMG hahaha i think i finally have a clue who were talking about lol!! ill just stay out of this =p

Status
Back