Still a pirate?

Status

??????? ?? ?? ??????

i think i finally have a clue who were talking about lol!!
Well, I don't know who the OP originally asked about. JJ's beef is about a different person, so it's now a couple of origins and experiences mixed into one commonish theme - accusers and various accused from different angles. Nerves get frayed, sometimes justifiably, sometimes not. Sometimes others listen too little, sometimes they read too much into what others are saying, sometimes they simply misunderstand or don't know enough about what has been happening. EU space is a micro-cosmos of the real world, is it not? I'd prefer it to be better than that, however...

Mind like a steel trap there mspatterson - I guess it was the M in jj's post way back that alerted you ;/

This thread has become a bit dark so about time to introduce some fun :)
See those crows getting those cats to fight - silly cats do not realise they are being stirred up, those pecks to the tail were I guess the equivalent of PMs
One could say the crows were just trying to help - so much shit is caused in the game by PMs in the forum

Thanks for the reactions Morgoth, they brought you to my mind again ( I had tried to forget you) - reminded me of the time at Celeste Outpost where I had the opportunity to score a shit HoF, but I was scared to - last thing I wanted was you in my inventory especially as you had been in there twice before when you looted me in Space :(
index.php

hmm ..so motherships havent existed for 10+ yrs huh? .. well i did not know ..that ofc i didnt know that cost ive only been playing since
2017-08-07 and im im pretty sure since u keep such detailed information about players u also know that also or roughly how long ive been
around so nice try trying to make me look the fool but ..where did i get that information from huh? .. well 1 of urs actually lol
and im pretty sure hundreds if not thousands of people have heard that same story from ur girl over the yrs bet ur boy is regretting now
picking on this innocent person, i didnt think the minions were behind this cleverly well planned out system i knew some1 bigger had to be
the brains behind the operation and i have a good idea who that is now ...but i think u just messed up while trying to make me look stupid
bravo seems not so well thought out and planned after all huh? seems i know know its not just false information about players thats being
spread but also fake history also lessons lol

dont worry incase some try to bury the truth ive been taking screenshots of this among other things will continue gathering more evidence
as i let the true wrong doers give themselves enuff rope to hang themselves and since ur boi started this declaring me his enemy
im sure by now u and ur crew are also, so bring it on send ur army after me try n intimidate and harass me it will only further my case
against fake goodguy scumbags, and best part is i wont even fire a single damn shoot back not even worth wasting ped

if i am in space and need a warp id rather spend my peds on other decent space services that dont behave in a manner worse than the
pirates themselves so they wont get a single pec more out of me it might cost me wee bit more but im sure likes of sinner will be happy ;]

but yeh i agree it is getting abit tiresome having to defend my innocence cos a few people just cant let it go and want to drag others into their stupid games
i think ive done enuff here to help people open their eyes and use their brains and come to their own conclusions and realize they dont have to put up
with this kind of crap from anyone i didnt start it but im not going to let any push me around and tell lies about me,

well no more novels from me for a while now im starting to get what people mean by pcf drama lol

have fun guys enjoy the game, believe only 25% of what u hear 25% of alleged evidence (do check it that it hasnt been manipulated in anyway or possibly staged )
and the other 50% ? ..well from what u have personally seen people do and to u while playing the actual game and if u are gonna judge then judge by their actions
not what uve heard about them

Last edited:
in firefox if u click the 3 dots in the address bar u can save whole pages some of ya might wanna do that ;]

Can all of you crying space babies just pm to each other I stead of writing novels here... All of you!

Because no one else then you are interested enough to read novels like this
You know it’s against the rules to have an alt account right?

Everyone talking about different people i think its wild rofl

i know right lol u ever get that feeling when u do something u thought was a good idea and the right thing to do at the time and then it all went crazy and out of control and end up trying to fix it and regret ever doing it? ...err ya lol

im not sure if geo`s question was aimed at me or not but i dont have alts i only have the 1 account and not prepared to take the risk for something i have no use for or need ,, i strongly suspect alot of others do do it tho but im guessing it would require alot of peds and time and besides if i tried itd id probably end up doing something stupid like going up to a friend i know quite well and talking about stuff my other avatar would have talked about or knew and realize oops this person had never met this avatar im playing as now so nah that sounds far too complicated and stressful for me lol

No it wasn’t aimed at you JJ

:hug:

lol right!!!

wait wasn't this thread all about helping some guy figure some space stuff out? what happened to that?

He said its maybe not important, and it seems we agree with him.

JJ, your #36 reads very differently from the rest of what you have written, at least to me. I see Granny is reading - I expect she'll clarify the timeline, so I'll stop here for now. Oh, she's gone again - I assume busy...
Anyway, she wrote:
"One fact for instance is the 2 ships you have carefully not named have not been at war in space for over 10 years.
Firstly because Motherships have not existed for that long. Secondly because neither of the owners were first time buyers and have owned their ships significantly less time, Not to mention the issues started even later than that. "
I'm not entirely sure when ships came in, but I was and am original crew on Kronan. It must be about 10 years, I'd guess, but the rest is certainly true, so we are well below 10 years of 'the saga'! Please don't blame the wrong people when they try to state things that are correct. It's not trying to make you look small, of that I am fairly certain. I, for one, have no grudge with you. In some circles, believing 25% would be generous even, but are your circles around individuals or around whole groups? As you say, isn't it often wrong to assume things by proximity alone?

Last edited:
well i know for sure that some people have been for a while been going about publicly via the ingame local chat systems and private messages accusing the ship and societies they consider their enemy/rival, naming the societies and the ship and myself by name. this isnt hearsay or accusations as i have seen it take place and im sure countless others have also, and im sure if mind ark wish me to i can submit a list of names that i have seen doing it, they will also see it to be true in their investigation and confirm for themselves

im sorry but this kind of behavior is toxic and potentially harmful to other players and societies they are accusing and ruining their ingame experience and enjoyment of the game, and for what? some stupid agenda to attempt to control new players or players in general decisions of who they should and should not associated with in the game by instilling fear of being branded that oh so horrible label of pirate affecting their standing and reputation in the game while making themselves look the good guys and encourage more to their crew and supporting their ingame buissiness empire?

it isnt allowed to name and shame in the forum so it should not be allowed in the game, im not an unforgiving person, the person who has been falsely accusing me in public at arkadia celeste outpost knows who he is and i know he has been reading this thread, all i request of him is 1 word, sorry and for it to be sincere, and for the people who are behaving in this toxic manner to stop this kind of behavior now, and in the future, and maybe this is a little bit more ambitions but for the 4 societies involved on both sides and their allies to try to come to some sort of peaceful truce and get on with their lives and quit with the toxidity and drama and enjoy the game

im sorry for doing it this way making it all so public but my accuser and those that act like him gave me no choice when 1 of thier crew decided to target me spreading lies about me and others in public, they dont play fair so i felt i had to even the odds in an unorthodox manner in the hope that something will finally be done and this kind of toxic behavior and bitterness stopped

im not sorry for standing up for myself and what i believe in when im being targeted and publicly accused of things i havent done and those who act with him spreading those false accusations and lies

why am i so passionate about this? isnt it all a bit over dramatic? well i can speak from bitter experience in real life where some with great success were able turn almost all of my online friends against me spreading faked chat logs of a chat system i used to to use i think it was paltalk or compuserve
they even tried it with my family and friends closer to me, they had befriended a family member and was visiting them in my home acting all friendly to my face like nothing had happened whispering to each other sniggering at me, i later explained my obvious unwelcoming behavior of these guests to this family member and they were like nah, are u sure u havent gotten them confused with someone else?, ive known them a while and they seem very nice and not the type, so i showed the photo i had of one of them and the chat logs 1 of my last remaining friends sent me, it didnt stop there after that those people tried to then turn this family members friends and family against them, it was a horrible experience and it was years before i started socializing again online . infact it was this very game actually so when that person and those like him were targeting me in game it felt like it was happening all over again. i had tried dealing with it the nice and official way in the past and reported it to the chat platform and to the police, but it was too late the damage was already done and permanent

so i had to try it a different way even if it meant taking a risk to expose those people and put a stop to this crap so it would not happen to me again,
so now u all understand, it was not easy for me to talk about that as it brings back painful memories, i shared it cos i know how much damage spreading lies about others can do
i made a vow to never again let this happen to me and suffer in silence and stand up to any that dare try this crap on me again. they can try to silence me but if the 1 account i do have is silenced then i will just make more, rule breaking i know but these people are not playing fair and trying to hide behind existing rules always on the edge so they can attain their goals and get away with the crap they do, so if i have to even the playing field to fight for what is right i will do so

some might think oh boo hoo get over it and see a shrink . well i did actually... but it didnt get my back my lost friends or undo the damage that was done to me,
and the people that did this to me got away it and probably are still ruining peoples lives with their sick twisted sport
so no i have little confidence that trying to do it the official way would work and im not going to wait until its too late and let irreversible damage be done to me again. i only want to be left in peace to enjoy the game with friends and enjoy making new ones in my adventures,
so if any are gonna come at me and try to drag me into thier drama and spread lies about me then im not gonna lay down and take it, im gonna get right in their faces and expose them and their lies,

whatever way u look at it the captain or soc leader is responsible for her crew and their actions when they are acting on their behalf and representing them ,
especially if the information she is passing around to others comes from the likes of her crew members that are targeting innocent people are passing on false information about them to her it does not matter if shes doing it in private messages, and from the responses ive been getting so far is only confirming to me
that she thinks its ok for any of her crew to act like this leading me to believe she is aware of it and doesnt care if she thinks im lying then i would be happy
if its ok and approved by a mind ark official for me to send a copy of my chat log to her and she can see for herself, this chat log has not been tampered with
and can be verified by mind ark should she wish to check with mind ark in a support case but im guessing she probably doesnt want mind ark investigating what some of her crew have been getting up to and saying over the years

despite being targeted by ur crew, im giving u guys a chance to do the right thing by everyone it involves, im prepared to forgive and move on what about u guys?
or do u still wanna play games and continue to drag me into ur drama? if this was a game of poker id suggest u fold rather than see if im bluffing and call me out on my hand should u guys force me to play it as im confident i can make things quite awkward and difficult for u guys indeed over time if im forced to. the choice is up to u guys, for now il stand down for now and wait to see how this pans out there will be no more action taken by me unless i feel it is required unless a mind ark official
asks me to submit the names i know of for investigation and for the chat log of this crewmember of urs caught red handed in the act

apologies for the drama and long texts guys i didnt want to be dragged into their drama but hey it is what it is
it started as me just seeing if i could get a name out of curiosity for my own private informational purposes while reading this thread in the beginning
but i made the mistake of trying to be helpful by questioning the integrity and validity of the information the person was passing on to to the OP and others,
be it in private or not
and trying to warn others about how they should process what they hear as just that, hearsay but it quickly blew up into what its become now and now i get
whats meant by pcf drama damn it can be stressful lol, in future if i even see the word pirate in any thread il be like errr....nope and not even read it never
mind post any replies in it lol

thanx for reading and ur patience im sure some of u enjoyed it and were noming on thier popcorn lol but i also hope i opened some eyes and did the right
thing have fun guys

JJ ;]

i made the mistake of trying to be helpful
Only a mistake in terms of going too near a fire that still burns within you. Trying to be helpful but not achieving it can also be said of me I guess ...
I have lost friends when a lack of trust ate too much away. I too, shall leave this here.

hmmm interesting forum.
Lets get our facts straight ya?
JJ, I have not a clue what you are talking bout period. I feel like a story I am missing there, but honestly I don't have time for that. Just calm down. The OP isn't even talking bout you. Also, don't go standing up for ppl that you dont even know. Cuz mate that will backfire on ya.

Second point. For yall that kept this going way longer then it should of been. Ya Ya... The person OP was talking about was a pirate with NVE. This was years ago! Old news.

Third point. Want proof that pirate is not currently pirating ? Well most of yall are MS owners yourselves. Check yalls Discord and past passengers lists. If I am on it, and yall still havnt been flanked by NVE, that is a pretty good sign that I am not pirating. If your not a MS owner, then think bout this. When is the last time anyone remembers being shot down by me? I promise I have not been gone from EU. So obviously I got better things to do. Unless yall really want me to change how I been running my ava for 5 yrs or so.

fourth point. Missriver, you should of asked rather then post. Come talk to me. https://discord.gg/P7Zy2w

Last edited:
Seems OP has already gotten a reply to the original question, and this thread is just getting increasingly off topic and into rulebreaking territory, so locking it.

Status
Back