StoiCobra Hunting Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.
and in your pants stoik,i should think about it,its question of time when i want order something big ;)

....Say what? :eek:

God I lol'd so hard at this :laugh:

So anyways, what about Furors? :) I heard Deathifier raised their maturity quite a bit after I left the hunt on them.

Yes I've had a few requests in game already to add them to the list. We'll do a test run and see.

Do/can you do Malcruentor & Sumima? Whats the price for those? :)

Since they are few and far between and with a lot of other mobs to plow through we can't do malcruentor for the service.
Sumima should work fine but might not turn out to be much cheaper than a medium player could kill them by himself. Since they're kind of small.

Deathifier isn't sure what maturity he will go for on the furor yet btw so we'll hold off on testing those until he's certain.

yes

ty guys fore a werry nice service i well do this again .cya and gl too you :yay:

hunting

can you guys do a service hunt tonight :yay:

Finally got around to update the HoF list with Sundberg's hof.

Yes

that was a nice hoff ty :yay::wtg:

Can I book u by hour ?? :)

subscribed...

Can I book u by hour ?? :)

subscribed...

The booking works as described in the first post, you order a set amount of mobs. Because the spawn isn't always the same, the amount of time to finish f.e 100 SEG isn't always the same. You can of course cut your hunt shorter in the middle of the hunt or decide to make it longer.
But no, you cannot book f.e 2 hours where we kill as much as we can for a set amount of ped regardless of number of mobs killed if that's what you were asking.

dome 4

when is soonest u could do an order at dome 4 , maybe on a weekend if possible

any day you like, can do it this weekend if you want. just PM me a date and time that would fit you.

im usually on between 5 and 8 MA time, would that b a problem with u guys

Hey :)
Thanks for a great time in Oslo Stoikow :)
I would really much like you guys to kill 30 SEG's for me, as I always hated thoose guys and ain't able to kill them myself :laugh:

Just send me a message about time and place :)

Regards,
Xin.

The hunting service is on hold until support gets back to me about the changes in the team system.
It is no longer possible for a team member that did no damage to claim the loot, even with the looter takes all rule. I did some tests and using opalo to shoot once per mob the client gets aggro way too often, and most people that order hunts from us can't take a hit from a big mob.
I hope it's just an oversight from the developers, but in case they need to keep it the way it is now we'll have to make some big changes to how the service works, or maybe even shut it down.

The hunting service is now open again, as it was before. no need for any damage to be inflicted by the client.

Updated hof list. Congratulations to sundis for a nice hof with 2 items :)

Congratulations to shoti for our biggest market value hof so far!
1.5k daspletor young with a full tt esi :wtg:

Sent you PM on those 500 Scipulors, guys... :D Let's hope there will be lots of screenshots to post here!

segs

lookn to hire for some seg killn. when is soonest for u guys, thx

great service...

I used to hire hunters back in the day to hunt for me - but I was able to set it to leader takes all items...

so I didnt have to go out with them - I would just give them the ammo and they would go hunt...

I would get all the loot items... and the $$ (ped) would be split equally - so at the end of the hunt whatever peds I had from the hunt - I would KNOW that the hunter had the same amount of peds too and they would give me that ped back minus decay and minus fees and %'s etc

none of this is possible today with looted ammo and all that bullshit plus you have to physically be around to loot the mob.

I also know helena was offering a similar service but her prices to kill each mob included a lot of markup :p

That would have been handy sometimes in very dense spawns.
But I think most of our clients so far prefer to be out in the field and looting the mobs themselves actually. Getting both some thrill of the hunt and clicking that mob with fingers crossed :)

This looks really fun :)

I have a question, I probably will not be using your service but there's one thing that interests me. If I ask you to kill many mobs but decides that I want to end it mid-way, will you pay me back the amount of peds that you haven't killed for?

I have a question, I probably will not be using your service but there's one thing that interests me. If I ask you to kill many mobs but decides that I want to end it mid-way, will you pay me back the amount of peds that you haven't killed for?

That would be a good idea. If the mob wasn't looting at the time it would be a very expensive loss

Yes, if you want to abort the round for whatever reason, with bad loot being a pretty good one, we will refund you all the remaining mobs.

Want to say thank you Stoikow for last evening, I made a good profit about 180% i think. And I almost got on StoiCobras HOF-list only one ped from 5:th place :)

Biggest one is here:

Last edited:
Added frescoquda, letomie, and for a limited time during WoF, Malcruentor.
Will add furor and small spiders soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back