StoiCobra Hunting Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.
added dome 17 daspletor (dominant-stalker)

any idea's about bringing this back alive?

Neither of us are very active in-game atm, I updated the first post and will revive the hunting service when we have more time to play.

Neither of us are very active in-game atm, I updated the first post and will revive the hunting service when we have more time to play.

I see cobra online on a daily basis.
Any news on starting the service again?
I hired you guys for 100 hoggs a long time ago and it was kickass, would like another run :)

Cheers

Hunting service reopened. Just added proteron, will probably be able to lower prices once the land area proteron have stabilized maturity. Natural spawn is a bit thin and has other mobs in it.

Hunting service reopened. Just added proteron, will probably be able to lower prices once the land area proteron have stabilized maturity. Natural spawn is a bit thin and has other mobs in it.

Yeah great news :yay:

Oil ur gun whe are going to hunt :laugh:
Ill pm you soon for a hunt.

Good to see this great service back :D

Greetz

This seems like fun, maybe i'll give it a try.

This seems like fun, maybe i'll give it a try.

LOL, it is FuN :yay:

Search the whole thread and you find some nice screenshots.
Trust me, try lets say 50 hogg's or 50 seg's and you will love it :D

But keep in mind bigger runs are better! :p

bring up my post

How much for formicacida ? :)

With your skills I think you're better off just hunting them yourself :)
But we can certainly do a test run. The maturity is pretty big at the land area now right?

With your skills I think you're better off just hunting them yourself :)
But we can certainly do a test run. The maturity is pretty big at the land area now right?
Thanks, appreciate it! :)
Indeed maturity is set to medium-high.

Tried out 100 SEG yesterday and it was amazing, a few globals but did not break even but it was more than great anyway :)

Lovely service, I will be back soon for 100 scips. :)

We don't do any service hunts in lootable PvP sorry.

250 Dasps (Dome 16). Next Fri night or possibly Sunday, minimal breaks. I wanna be in and out in as few hours as possible.

With the rate of kill last time out I'd like to speed things up, can I suggest a 3rd shooter? Freyr as he's a friend.! Also fappers, that Im willing to pay for, just to stop those occassional visits you guys get to the CR.

Any Imp/Mod fappers out there interested? Express an interest in the post with cost per hour.

ND if you read this can you tweak the spawn up a little please?, Nothing worse than hanging around. ;)

This will be my swan song before taking a long sabatical from EU I'd like to make it special :wtg::wtg:

ps MA I havent ATH'd in hunting yet.!!

I think I would like to try this type of hunting out, since I don't have much luck myself.

PM sent.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back