Stonks VS-SE (Vibrant Sweat Stock Exchange)

Stonks

Hatchling
After my first two successful weeks in business I'm opening up shares to the public. Stonks VS-SE at it's core is an investment based trading service in which I use invested PED to trade sweat, and in the future other items to make profit for both investors and myself. This is targeted towards new and non-depositing player but is open to investors of all wealth. The VS-SE is a cheaper and much more profitable alternative to AUD's, CLD's, AMD's and CPD's.

The details:

The trading period runs on a week by week basis, starting Mondays and ending Sundays. At the end of each period a dividend report is released Sunday evenings or first thing Monday mornings that calculate the total profit made by investments in the previous week. Dividends are calculated as 100% of profit divided among each share. Dividends may be retrieved as soon as they're released or at any point throughout the week with some notice. Dividends do not have to be cashed out, I encourage you to let them roll over to the next week as unpaid dividends are traded along with initial investments and can increase your profits without investing any further. Dividends that roll over continue to be calculated at 100% of profit and no fees are take out until they are cashed out. Cashing out a dividend is simple either message me in game or through the provided Discord channel and we will sort out a time to do the transaction. For the quickest turn around it's best to let me know before the end of the week that you plan to cash out so I can reserve the PED for you. When dividends are cashed out you receive 50% of the total 25% goes into a collective fund which increases your base stock value and continues to be traded earning you profit, I pocket 25%. Stocks are currently issued as set of 20 stocks with a price of 5 or 10 PED per stock, currently we have 1 set each of 20 stocks at 5 and 10 PED. As interest grows I will be issuing higher value stocks and can accommodate large investments if needed. The collective fund applies only to the set your stock is in.

I think that covers the details, I'll edit if I forgot something or if anything changes.

How to Invest:

I am currently issuing a set of 20x5PED that will begin trading 04/13/2020 and am taking payments now. Again I can accommodate larger investments. So long as there are open sets you invest by claiming one or multiple stocks either by replying to this thread or through the discord link. Payment can be made in PED or in sweat, valued at 1PED/K (mostly to give non-depositors a chance). If you have discord you will be added to the investor exclusive voice chat, feedback and stock updates channels.

In the first week my investors averaged 30+% on each stock.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I can also provide my investors if you'd like to hear their thoughts prior to investing. Discord link is https://discord.gg/P6aeKBY

-Stonks

Last edited:
Back