STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

predator2.jpg

Great picture :laugh: +rep

I agree with Etopia here ... it's pathetic to heal him just to piss him off..

It was kind of a fun thread - seeing the multi player game issue and all and normally people always go heal people and people (most people) always say ty etc. and I do also wonder how many people are healing him all the time - but who knows, maybe he has some fap-boy attraction skill .. whatever ...

anyway ... we had our fun and laugh - let's leave it with that! *smiles* at least I know, that even though it might not have been intented, it made my grey and extremely boring day more sunny to know, that EU contains so many helpful people :) :) ...

EU community does not forget o.o does.. not .. forget.. lol

People who fap him just for shits and giggles only gives him the treatment he deserves imo if he yells at people who want to be nice only.

dunno what you mean by cranky bitch...

If he yells at people for no reason, and in general acts like a fucking retard with absolutly zero respect towards others, why should others bow down to him and obey him as if he was god?

if I was harassing you, would you still treat me like I was the besttest god in the world?

here linking to wikki but people really should learn what this is:

The Golden Rule - Ethics!

Anyway why u need a test,u dont saw the difference by now,in all this time of hunting HP regen mobs? u should see easy this if u hunted in team vs alone ,and save your power fighting with others to not help u or even "hi" u :)

and about opening a case about...come on ,a clear mind ready to do such test cant think to open such case

Last edited:
I agree, but also think he has just lost all respect he ever had, and will pretty rapidly be blacklisted. I would gladly though shoot him or especially any of this '$15 a month test' people in a open pvp non pvp4 area just to kill them and steal their mob to get some money off of it. This isn't harassment as quoted by mindark, because it is indeed a player vs player area. *aims long and hard*

Maybe we should do this for all the KS'ing NBKs ?

The testing is about how to hunt with people constantly fapping you for free thinking its in spite? Good job in that case.

*Adding to FoS list*

(Fap on sight) :laugh:

Lol and this post is so lame that ill give u minus rep ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0rP3ZQIlc[/YOUTUBE]

stop being angry people, and listen to this sweet song which inspires people to do crazy things.

I suggest we meet BH, take him in a circle of love, and sing/chat this song together, to increase some loving.
Because, personally, when I have a fap in my hands, and see person struggling...I'm not strong enough to say no :(

after 5 years, I must say this is the 'best' post I've seen...LOL

And many say i'm strange, LOL,

A nob like me whines and gets tons of -rep and an uber whines and he is a hero, LOL>>ROFL>>>.

YES:yay::yay:

The VERY BEST POST ever on EF

Seoul

the Soul of Asia:wtg::wtg:

All Kidding aside..

if this dude files real support claims then I hope MA lets him know what a real support claim is and what is not. Next, if it is in 'humor', then very very funny..., if he does not want people to help him, (i.e. FAPPi'ing then, as suggested, he/she should just post that in local.. and if they still fap, then end the 'test' and say thank you and start over, also, being in a place without any other people, would be a very, very good idea...

BUT STILL THE BEST POST I'VE EVER SEEN..

Seoul

I agree, but also think he has just lost all respect he ever had, and will pretty rapidly be blacklisted. I would gladly though shoot him or especially any of this '$15 a month test' people in a open pvp non pvp4 area just to kill them and steal their mob to get some money off of it. This isn't harassment as quoted by mindark, because it is indeed a player vs player area. *aims long and hard*

He lost jis all respect he ever had? No, you are wrong in all ways. You are jelous to BH, of his fame, friends and everything he owns because you never was respected, never had friends like he did. Never ever say that Black Hawk lost his respect, you just dont know what ur talking about.

I am extremely annoyed by friendly behavior in EU when you don't need it or want it. At times, I am in a middle of a test. I try to kill a big mob with regen with a small gun, in order to make different tests. It takes long time to kill it. What I hate most is that is always someone that wants to fap me. That messes up my tests. So please do not ever fap me for no reason.
From now on, every time someone decides to do anything for me I don't want, I will file a support case for harassment.
I do not want help of any kind. I do not want anyone to fap me, focus charge me, talk to me or anything.
I keep local chat hidden. I do not answer PM's most times because I hate chat interface. So if it is not something I really need to know, don't spam me. Don't say hi or by to me or gratz. I am an antisocial jerk. Please let me be the way I am. I just want to be left alone and I will leave you alone.
If you feel the need to be nice with someone, make sure that person appreciate what you are doing.
As a rule, if you keep harassing me with free fap's or anything else I don't ask for and agree to pay for, I will do my best to turn the green dot in a white one. I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.
I felt this is something anyone should know, that is why I decided to post it here. I appreciate if from now one, if you see me you will ignore me. I promise, I will ignore you back.

P. S.
If you see me, don't ever expect any help from me.

Edit..
I will add whatever else I posted in this thread in one place because I know most people won't read all thread...

Anyway, I see people complaining about my attitude, and lack of respect for community... Respect for community and wish to help anyone ever in this game was lost when people started to cheer about the loss Rep had in that major scam. The conclusion is that no mater how much good you try to do, the vast majority of people is just not worth it. If you , the reader feel offended by what I say, then you include yourself in the "vast majority" and is your choice to do so. I know there are many great people that deserve the respect and manners, but they should know that my attitude is not like this for them, and they should be smart enough to see what I say, and not how I say it.
I helped many people in time in this game and many reached decent levels and started to profit on my advices. I don't care if they appreciate the help or not. After I see the reaction in the community on any subject, is clear that is not worth to make any effort in helping anyone to do anything.
I know many of you will hate me after this thread. Many of you already do. But like I said, I just don't care.

why you play eu. if you hate?:scratch2: maybe not the right place for you?:D

I edited the first post to have the story in one place. I see you like the subject, even tho most of you hate me... Lots of pages of drama in here. Someone said something about drama at some point... I forgot who and what... whatever.
Have fun!

Drama?

I edited the first post to have the story in one place. I see you like the subject, even tho most of you hate me... Lots of pages of drama in here. Someone said something about drama at some point... I forgot who and what... whatever.
Have fun!

you know, some nights, (a bit drunk after a very bad mining run or a hunt, I sign on and vent, lol, and get very, very burned for what I say, LOL),

Drama?

Sorry, your post was either real or not...I don't see anything in the middle, Drama is suppose to allow the 'viwer/reader' a bit of a choice. "Did he do it, did she do it?"

Sorry, I don't see the Drama? I see either some dude or 'Lady', (we don't know your ingame avatar's gender) either try to make a funny or either try to show that they can force others to do what they want..."turn you into a white dot"...

but, still no Drama, at least for those that have 1/2 a mind..

Seoul:scratch2::wtg::scratch2:

All you had to do was ask normally in the OP.
And many people would have obliged..

Seriously, been polite gets u alot more then beeing a ass, because will be be a ass back as then they feel its justified,..

You say you are an antisocial guy ... time to leave the forum greedy bast:censored: :kos:

Marco likes drama ;)

dunno what you mean by cranky bitch...

I just think he got pretty pissed , after saying tons of time to people to not heal him because he do some test , and they do heal him anyway...

Personally I dont think many people will heal you if you explicatly ask not te be healed.
Depending on the way you ask if offcourse ;D

Respect and be respected

If you ask in a normal way not to be healed, offcourse i wont heal you. But if you ask it in the same style as you wrote your first post. To urge to still heal you would be rather hard to resist.

Egotistical *sshole lol.

Btw, everyone who sees this feel free - I welcome free FAPing! :laugh:

Last edited:
Well you don't have to worry about me. Rest assured I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

pop-up at Cayuna tp..(try looking where BHH at?? and wondering what kind test he doing??) search him on radar....

BHH "...sigh...no one annoy me in this tough area" ( no ppl on radar )

keep walking along river..(oh who that on radar...check scope)..peer thru scope.."Oh that BHH working with spiders..."...(wonder i better get closer to BHH)...walk closer but keep distance at least 50 meter

BHH (saw on radar green dot get closer to me.."why cant anyone leave me alone???") "hey you green dot what are u doing? are u mining? why are u getting closer to me?"

....."hi BHH...(ponder and remember saw on EF post say he no want talk to anyone and dont want to be annoying...humm better keep myself shut-up)" and keep distance at least 50 meter

BHH (no response?? better not...grumpy grumpy...keep stare on radar)..keeping doing test of somekind test...

...(oh BHH is doing somekind test on spiders...ok i will keep watch for other green dots and pking them to leave BHH alone...)

BHH ..move away from jaivako...

...get follow BHH and keep distance...(oh 3 green dots show up)...

BHH(saw green dots on radar) "HEY U STUPID WHY U BRING THEM TO ME??"..(oh i ought to pk that jaivako... drawing gun)

..(pull up slikdek pulverizer) ..PKed all green dots..."yea that good. there no green dots on radar i feel good... i am try to protect BHH...huh...where BHH???...oh crap did i pk BHH???"...run toward to white dots to find to make sure it not BHH..."oh crap i did pk BHH..."...run toward to Cayune TP station

BHH "oh that damn jaivako with badass rocket...oh i ought to report to MA..."

show up inside Cayune TP station to look for BHH...i saw BHH, killabee, 3 other guys beside the revival tt..."hi guys... i did pk u all... the main reason why i do this i am try to protect BHH..."

killabee "That nooby with FAP T1 vivo..."
BHH "what are u talk abt killabee??"
killabee "i ask for fap and he fap me with stupid fap T1 vivo noobie in this cayune TP area... and i got kill by spider with critical attack and that vivo T1 is not good enough to heal me faster...."
BHH (ROFL...)
killabee (stare at BHH..) "why did u post stupid on EF and not want FAP???"
BHH "are u tell me this guy with vivo T1 name jaivako??"
killabee "YEA"
BHH (noobie with low lvl vivo T1 fap??? with highest lvl rocket???).."Hey jaivako are u try fap me or what?"

...lol..cough...i did bump into killabee and he ask for fap... so i heal him with vivo T1.. but spider kill us both.. so i go other way and bump into u and i decide to stay distance from u BHH. I want to protect u to stop anyone who get closer to u so i PKs them. sorry guys...

BHH and killabee "we ought to cancel that stupid EF posts..."

I wish to see how this coming to them on game... hehe just curious what will it happening if they somehow bump into together.. hehe...

just kidding and just imaging story like this BHH posts and killabee posts.

i tihink ppl should respect Player who's making a test! and if he says no then it means no

thats my opinnion :boxer:

was all wrong about things.

Last edited:
Need a fapper Blackhawk? I'll find you and give heal you! I'll feel like I'm pK'ing you since you seem to hate it so much.

Anyone who wants to fap me for free please do so...

Anyone else getting a mental picture of Blackhawk at a revival somewhere jumping up and down, screaming at an AFK FAPbot to leave him alone?

:laugh:

22 pages :woot:
My respect Hawk :tiphat:

I sugest your next experiment threat name :

"Dont give me gifts, I will fill support to MA ... !" :laugh:

and tell me the conclusion after :rofl:

Really a bit upset about people who cant read between the lines and take that threat serious :( dont understand is a joke ;)

Back