Stop spamming my emails with compet!

Well if this is your method of communication could you please verify that if I unsubscribe to Compets newsletters that I will no longer receive information related to Entropia?

This is the issue, in order to unsubscribe to one product, do I unsubscribe to all? When will we have the option to segregate the content we do not want?

As a Consumer I do not like having unwanted content forced upon me in order remain able to get paid product information.

Yes if you unsubscribe you will no longer get newsletter related to Entropia.

There are other companies that have the same method. Nintendo for example, always sends out new information regarding their new games in their newsletter too. When it's regarding MindArk then yeah we will send newsletters regarding the games that we have created.

Yes if you unsubscribe you will no longer get newsletter related to Entropia.

Slightly different point here, but in chat function which has reappeared it now says players should log on to facebook to see which friends are online.
I would like to complain about yet another connection to a place I do not wish to visit (a game you may be familiar with had voting issues recently surrounding that place).

If I have to have an account there in order to have an advantage in game, then I may well not play.

Being able to select what news you get and what not, which sites you want to join and which not are important topics for more people here than you may think...

Thanks for your activity here so far, by the way.

Back